The Coming Sanctuary Cities Crackdown

There should be NO sanctuary cities ANYWHERE in the USA. Follow the procedures. Follow our laws. Don't fucking sneak in. Do what Emmanuel's dad did 100 years ago and go thru the procedures. Period.

The US military should shoot or otherwise kill illegal aliens on sight.

The US military has an obligation to protect our boarders from invasion.

July 2, 2017
Insane: Sanctuary cities bill goes along party lines
By Silvio Canto, Jr.

On Thursday, the House voted 228-195 against sanctuary cities. Not surprisingly, it went down along party lines.

Am I the only one who finds it hard to believe that a member of the U.S. House would support a city that violates federal laws? Would we have a similar vote if some U.S. cities decided to make abortion illegal? or not issue "same-sex marriage" licenses? or a sanctuary cities for employers who refuse to contribute to Social Security? or citizens who refuse to file tax returns? Would Democrats be OK with that?

My guess is that Planned Parenthood might object to a U.S. county that made abortion illegal. The execs would be on the phone with their friends in the House and Senate within minutes!

DNC chairman Tom Perez would probably go loco if someone told him that a county refuses to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples. He'd probably use profanity to say the law of the land has to be "f------ obeyed."

Senator Sanders would probably give a long speech on the floor of the U.S. Senate saying that employers who refuse to pay their Social Security contributions are violating the law.

So why is violating immigration laws not treated the same way? I don't get it!

The Democrats should read what Peter Beinart wrote about illegal immigration.

In this article, Mr. Beinart, who is a very strong liberal, shows how the party has changed over the last 15 years. At one time, and not that long ago, Democrats saw illegal immigration very differently:

Read more: Blog: Insane: Sanctuary cities bill goes along party lines

Chicago mayor Rahm Emanuel begs President-elect Trump for leniency.
December 9, 2016
Matthew Vadum

boschf.jpg

Chicago is one of the best places to live in America if you’re one of the millions of illegal aliens present in the country -- and free-spending, lawbreaking Mayor Rahm Emanuel is trying his best to keep it that way.

Emanuel (D), who used to be a congressman and then President Obama’s chief of staff, dropped by Trump Tower in New York on Wednesday to urge President-elect Donald Trump to abandon his campaign promise to crack down on sanctuary cities.

“I also spoke out strongly about what it means to be a sanctuary city who will support and secure the people who are here, like my grandfather who came to the city of Chicago as a 13-year old 100 years ago,” said Emanuel who actually has no real bargaining power in the equation because he’s on the wrong side of the law.

“Chicago was a sanctuary city for my grandfather. His grandson today is the mayor of this city, which is a testament to the strength of the values and ideals of America.”

Emanuel, of course, is leaving out the values that make Americans inclined to support the rule of law and therefore oppose illegal entry and visa-overstaying by foreigners.

Emanuel is a strident, in-your-face supporter of the sanctuary city movement that gave illegal aliens permission to rob, rape, and murder Americans. Cheered on by the Left, sanctuary cities hinder immigration enforcement and shield illegal aliens from federal officials as a matter of policy. They ignore immigration detainer forms which ask them to retain illegals in their custody after they would otherwise release them so Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) can take custody of them.

These sanctuary cities really ought to be called traitor cities because they are in open rebellion against the United States. Cities are creatures of the states in which they reside and under the Guarantee Clause of the Constitution the U.S. government is required to make sure that states maintain a “Republican Form of Government.” (The same clause also requires the U.S. to “protect each of them [i.e. the states] against Invasion[.]” Perhaps Attorney General nominee Jeff Sessions could have his staff look into invoking the “Invasion” portion of the clause.)

These sanctuary cities may as well be flying the Confederate battle flag at city hall in their modern-day campaign of massive resistance against federal immigration law.

It’s hard to say exactly how much sanctuary jurisdictions like Chicago spend on illegals because they tend not to make such figures easily available.

But these sobering statistics are mere details to Rahm Emanuel and Bill de Blasio and all other big-city Democrats.

They need illegal aliens in order to stay electorally competitive (and mow their lawns and clean their swimming pools) so they’re desperately hoping President-elect Trump will throw them a lifeline by betraying his own supporters.

If Trump wants a second term in the Oval Office, he’ll tell Emanuel where to go.

Someone ought to ask the asshole if his grandfather entered the US illegally.

The law of the land is that states and local governments are not required to enforce immigration law. The states cannot be forced to do something that is unconstitutional. That is not providing sanctuary to illegals. Besides it will take 60 votes in the Senate which will never happen.

They are NOT being required to enforce immigration law. They are required to notify ICE when they have illegals in custody. How is that enforcing immigration law?

If you arrest someone for drunk and disorderly and find that he is the number 7 man on the FBI's most wanted list for funding terrorists, should the local police be required to notify the FBI? Would the locals be required to enforce anti-terrorism laws?

The stupid is strong with liberals.

They are employable. In fact, they are employed everywhere. Rahm is not doing this out of the kindness of his heart. People need to start following the money.
If it's illegal immigrants you mean, then you're right. They are employable and they are employed everywhere -- at minimum and union-busting wages. Because of this every illegal who is employed is putting a legitimate American citizen out of a job.

There is a movement in place to return America to the Robber Baron era by gradual regression to a time when there were no unions, when wages and working conditions were arbitrarily dictated by employers. I believe this movement to be the reason why so many political leaders are opposed to aggressive anti-immigration practices and policies. I believe it's because they are being lobbied by monied interests, which is the category of Americans who pay wages rather than earn them.

Most Americans believe that migrants are willing to work for "coolie" wages because they are unskilled and have nothing to offer but their sweat. While this might be true for most Mexican peons and many of those Muslims who are escaping poverty it isn't true of all recently displaced Middle-Eastern migrants many of whom are skilled tradesmen, some of whom are professionals and semi-professionals. These people are eagerly willing to work for $10 an hour with zero benefits at jobs which are presently held by American citizens who are paid $25 - $35 an hour with generous benefits. So there are many American employers, including major corporations, who look upon this potential with hungry eyes.

Briefly stated, immigration is a serious threat to the average American citizen who works for a living and it must be diligently controlled.

Pay attention to what uncontrolled "immigration" has done to Europe and Scandinavia.

Last edited:
December 9, 2016
Matthew Vadum

Chicago is one of the best places to live in America if you’re one of the millions of illegal aliens present in the country -- and free-spending, lawbreaking Mayor Rahm Emanuel is trying his best to keep it that way.

Emanuel (D), who used to be a congressman and then President Obama’s chief of staff, dropped by Trump Tower in New York on Wednesday to urge President-elect Donald Trump to abandon his campaign promise to crack down on sanctuary cities.

“I also spoke out strongly about what it means to be a sanctuary city who will support and secure the people who are here, like my grandfather who came to the city of Chicago as a 13-year old 100 years ago,” said Emanuel who actually has no real bargaining power in the equation because he’s on the wrong side of the law.

“Chicago was a sanctuary city for my grandfather. His grandson today is the mayor of this city, which is a testament to the strength of the values and ideals of America.”

Emanuel, of course, is leaving out the values that make Americans inclined to support the rule of law and therefore oppose illegal entry and visa-overstaying by foreigners.

Emanuel is a strident, in-your-face supporter of the sanctuary city movement that gave illegal aliens permission to rob, rape, and murder Americans. Cheered on by the Left, sanctuary cities hinder immigration enforcement and shield illegal aliens from federal officials as a matter of policy. They ignore immigration detainer forms which ask them to retain illegals in their custody after they would otherwise release them so Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) can take custody of them.

These sanctuary cities really ought to be called traitor cities because they are in open rebellion against the United States. Cities are creatures of the states in which they reside and under the Guarantee Clause of the Constitution the U.S. government is required to make sure that states maintain a “Republican Form of Government.” (The same clause also requires the U.S. to “protect each of them [i.e. the states] against Invasion[.]” Perhaps Attorney General nominee Jeff Sessions could have his staff look into invoking the “Invasion” portion of the clause.)

These sanctuary cities may as well be flying the Confederate battle flag at city hall in their modern-day campaign of massive resistance against federal immigration law.

It’s hard to say exactly how much sanctuary jurisdictions like Chicago spend on illegals because they tend not to make such figures easily available.

But these sobering statistics are mere details to Rahm Emanuel and Bill de Blasio and all other big-city Democrats.

They need illegal aliens in order to stay electorally competitive (and mow their lawns and clean their swimming pools) so they’re desperately hoping President-elect Trump will throw them a lifeline by betraying his own supporters.

If Trump wants a second term in the Oval Office, he’ll tell Emanuel where to go.

I despise the fact people that run our cities DARE presume to do such a thing. Create zones of immunity for illegal aliens It's not our wants or wishes they seem concerned WITH. We are tax payers and voters, but politicians co-opt that by giving illegal aliens the right to vote, because they pay taxes too as if it make this a moot point. We all pay taxes regardless, even tourist. If you purchase a hamburger, you pay TAXES. I you buy gas in this country, you pay taxes. Your immigration status wasn't the issue. The infamous motor-voter laws condone illegal immigration voting. I am good with examining voter rosters. I am not afraid.

Last edited:
December 9, 2016
Matthew Vadum

boschf.jpg

I think it is funny that now all my friends who voted for Trump are crying because one of our buddies Eddie is going to get sent back to Iraq. Sorry guys, he's an illegal alien. All of the sudden these Republican voters are starting to make excuses for Eddie. Now they want to turn a blind eye because Eddie is such a nice/good illegal alien.

Trump Administration Faces Pressure To Not Deport Detained Iraqi Christians

December 9, 2016
Matthew Vadum

boschf.jpg

I think it is funny that now all my friends who voted for Trump are crying because one of our buddies Eddie is going to get sent back to Iraq. Sorry guys, he's an illegal alien. All of the sudden these Republican voters are starting to make excuses for Eddie. Now they want to turn a blind eye because Eddie is such a nice/good illegal alien.

The aclu must be torn between going after Trump and protecting CHRISTIANS = oh the horror...:rofl:

December 9, 2016
Matthew Vadum

boschf.jpg

The aclu must be torn between going after Trump and protecting CHRISTIANS = oh the horror...:rofl:
We are torn. We promote freedom to be any religion you want but Muslims are anti gay.

You must be torn too.

December 9, 2016
Matthew Vadum

boschf.jpg

We are torn. We promote freedom to be any religion you want but Muslims are anti gay.

You must be torn too.
I'M not torn, the left will be torn when their heads are rolling on the ground wondering in their last few seconds on earth wtf went wrong. Islam is using who ever it can to annihilate western civilization and yes their religion says they can lie to promote islam, the left are suckers...

I'M not torn, the left will be torn when their heads are rolling on the ground wondering in their last few seconds on earth wtf went wrong. Islam is using who ever it can to annihilate western civilization and yes their religion says they can lie to promote islam, the left are suckers...
Sadly, what you've said here is right on. The Islamic Jihad has an enormous pool of unintended but effective allies who very likely will help to bring this Nation down.

December 9, 2016
Matthew Vadum

boschf.jpg

The City lives on taxes, the whole state is in financial disaster because of those who live on the welfare rolls. The state has the worst reputation of most that I can think of. They sold their soul to the devil along time ago and not is the time to pay for it and they have no money to do it. As most state in this condition always look to DC to bail them out. So just wait for the bail out.

I'm still not convinced he wanted a first. Anyways there will be no crackdown. Now that he's won, Trump knows he has 4 years to do whatever he wants, and his promises no longer matter.
That unfortunate reality has existed for a substantial number of past Presidents and has been fairly predictable in some, such as Nixon, Clinton, and Bush2. But the reason I'm not taking it for granted in the Trump example is the man is the archetypal egotist and he does seem to harbor a strong personal commitment to restore the withered pride of this Nation. He is the kind of person who likes to do big things, things for which he will be well remembered.

I understand he's already had an impact on the rate of immigration, which in itself is a positive indication that his intention is in motion. But the kind of negative pressure presently being applied by the Left (i.e. the Russia scandal) is sufficiently threatening as to encourage many in the Congress to withhold support of his efforts until they can be more confident that his position is secure. In simpler terms, backing a potential loser, especially one whose loyalty is being questioned, can be detrimental to an elected representative. If Trump can prevail over these efforts to defame and unseat him I believe he will be making some very dramatic moves by 2020 -- whether or not he has any intention of running again (which I doubt).

Last edited:
Stop all federal funds to the whole state...

CALIFORNIA PLOTTING TO DEFY SANCTUARY CITY CRACKDOWN
What the radical state attorney general has up his sleeve.
August 7, 2017

Lloyd Billingsley
ice.jpg

The Trump administration aims to withhold nearly $18 million in federal grant money from states that offer sanctuary to illegals. California’s attorney general Xavier Becerra is pondering a plan to grab the federal money and still protect those who entered the country illegally.

A Sacramento Bee report cites a “former Justice Department official familiar with California officials’ thinking.” According to this unnamed official, the federal conditions are “illegal,” and “if Congress wanted these requirements to be part of the grant funding decision, they would have written it into the law.”

In this view, only Congress has the power to set conditions for grant money, and Becerra should sue the Trump administration to get the funds. According to the Bee report, “one source cautioned” that the attorney general could still change his mind.

Becerra, a veteran of the Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano De Aztlan, was once in contention as a running mate for Hillary Clinton. As a congressman, Becerra blocked funds for the war on terrorist groups such as Al Qaeda, claiming that he wanted to avoid “another Vietnam.” He also voted against a commendation for US troops’ service in Iraq.

Becerra remains uncritical of sanctuary cities that shelter violent criminals. Those include Juan Francisco Lopez Sanchez, who gunned down Kate Steinle, and Luis Bracamonte, who killed sheriff’s deputies Danny Oliver and Michael Davis in 2014. Like previous attorney general Kamala Harris, now the Democrats’ rising star, Becerra has never cited either case as a failure of immigration enforcement. If he harbors any sympathy for the victims’ families it has yet to emerge.

California Plotting to Defy Sanctuary City Crackdown

Forum List

Back