The Coming Nuclear War in the Middle East

You aren't the first to say exactly that, and you won't be the last.

You won't be the first college kid to work for free and you won't be the last (however, you might be the first to do it without being able to put it on your resume or advance your career)! :lol:

I know that as a Christian, my chance to get into heaven has nothing to do with material things in this world, such as a piece of land in the middle east or who is inhabiting it. It has soley to do with belief in Jesus Christ being our Savior. Only through Him can we get to heaven.

It is nonesense to say that we are bound to defend Jews in Israel, Jews who openly rejected Christ 2000 years ago and still reject him today.

You have yet to answer my question.

No, you did not answer my question. For a supposed Christian, you contradict yourself. A Christian believes that Jesus is the Messiah that was prophecized in the Old Testament. He set up the New Covenant. Yet you are to have us believe that its OK to believe in Judaism? That is, to continue to openly reject Jesus while waiting for some other messiah?

You are really dense! The Bible is very clear about the role the Jews play in the fulfillment of Last Days prophecy. I suggest that you read it instead of constantly denying God as you have been doing. If you have Jesus guiding your life you would know what is happening. You have not read the prophecies about the End Times, and it shows. Until you have read the End Times Prophecies, you are not qualified to voice any opinion about the Jews. They are the key piece in the puzzle and play a very important role in the coming times.

I know that as a Christian, my chance to get into heaven has nothing to do with material things in this world, such as a piece of land in the middle east or who is inhabiting it. It has soley to do with belief in Jesus Christ being our Savior. Only through Him can we get to heaven.

It is nonesense to say that we are bound to defend Jews in Israel, Jews who openly rejected Christ 2000 years ago and still reject him today.

No, you did not answer my question. For a supposed Christian, you contradict yourself. A Christian believes that Jesus is the Messiah that was prophecized in the Old Testament. He set up the New Covenant. Yet you are to have us believe that its OK to believe in Judaism? That is, to continue to openly reject Jesus while waiting for some other messiah?

You are really dense! The Bible is very clear about the role the Jews play in the fulfillment of Last Days prophecy. I suggest that you read it instead of constantly denying God as you have been doing. If you have Jesus guiding your life you would know what is happening. You have not read the prophecies about the End Times, and it shows. Until you have read the End Times Prophecies, you are not qualified to voice any opinion about the Jews. They are the key piece in the puzzle and play a very important role in the coming times.

Funny how you cannot answer a direct and honest question with a direct and honest answer. That is always the sign of someone who is full of shit, a liar, a "follower of Satan" if you will. A true Christian always has the truth at his side, and has nothing to hide. You only reply with a google-searchable pop quiz, and accusations of my biblical education. And still, no answer. You sir, are a fraud.

Jesus said the only way into heaven is through Him. Yet you sure sound as if modern-day Jews have an alternative route, as if God still has the old covenant with them, contrary to the Jeremiah quote above where He states they broke the covenant. I have never stated that Israel doesn't play a role in the "end times", I am saying that as a Christian, my chances of getting into heaven have nothing to do with what modern day Jews in Israel are doing.

Last edited:

Funny how you cannot answer a direct and honest question with a direct and honest answer. That is always the sign of someone who is full of shit, a liar, a "follower of Satan" if you will. A true Christian always has the truth at his side, and has nothing to hide. You only reply with a google-searchable pop quiz, and accusations of my biblical education. And still, no answer. You sir, are a fraud.

Jesus said the only way into heaven is through Him. Yet you sure sound as if modern-day Jews have an alternative route, as if God still has the old covenant with them, contrary to the Jeremiah quote above where He states they broke the covenant. I have never stated that Israel doesn't play a role in the "end times", I am saying that as a Christian, my chances of getting into heaven have nothing to do with what modern day Jews in Israel are doing.

And, as I have told you over and over and over and over and over and over again, if you are truly guided by Christ (Which it is obvious you are not!) you would know that you are not to attack His Chosen People. You stand in direct defiance of God and are obviously a spawn or demon of Satan, and not a Christian as you maintain. Be gone with you. Satan is the father of all liars. You do not know God and have never asked Him to guide your life. That is clearly obvious.

Get thee hence Satan.

And, as I have told you over and over and over and over and over and over again, if you are truly guided by Christ (Which it is obvious you are not!) you would know that you are not to attack His Chosen People. You stand in direct defiance of God and are obviously a spawn or demon of Satan, and not a Christian as you maintain. Be gone with you. Satan is the father of all liars. You do not know God and have never asked Him to guide your life. That is clearly obvious.

Get thee hence Satan.

How exactly am I "attacking His Chosen People"? All I am doing is asking YOU a direct question.

If you really are a Christian then you'd at least try to explain it to me, to make me understand. I'll ask again, this time in pop quiz format since you like that, only you won't be able to google the answers, but I will put it in multiple choice format to make it easy:

1) Do you believe that the only way to the Father is through Jesus Christ, as John 14:6 says?
a. Yes
b. No

2) Do you believe that the fate of your soul depends on your actions or inactions in defending, fighting for, or dying for the Jews in Israel, Jews that reject Jesus as the Messiah?
a Yes
b. No

Get thee hence Satan.

How exactly am I "attacking His Chosen People"? All I am doing is asking YOU a direct question.

If you really are a Christian then you'd at least try to explain it to me, to make me understand. I'll ask again, this time in pop quiz format since you like that, only you won't be able to google the answers, but I will put it in multiple choice format to make it easy:

1) Do you believe that the only way to the Father is through Jesus Christ, as John 14:6 says?
a. Yes
b. No

2) Do you believe that the fate of your soul depends on your actions or inactions in defending, fighting for, or dying for the Jews in Israel, Jews that reject Jesus as the Messiah?
a Yes
b. No

Satan, I have answered your question over and over and over and over and over again. As I have told you every time before, if YOU have received Jesus into your life, you will be guided by Him. YOU are not guided by God and it shows. Your posts show that you are of the devil and I am quite convinced that you are Satan himself because you radiate total evil. To Hell with you and your legions.

It is obvious to All Christians who have been born again, you do not have the slightest idea about what happens when you ask God to come into your heart and guide you. Since it is obvious that you do not have God guiding you, and you are radiating so much hideous evil, you have to be Satan himself. You can pretend to be human, but I know that you are not. You may have a human body, but you have a satanic demon guiding you. Get the hence, Satan.

When you see people ask questions like this, "Why should God protect the Jews anymore? They reject Christ, and only through Him can one get to Heaven." You know you are dealing with Satan trying to lead the sheeple astray.

I knew it, you're too much of a coward to answer the questions. Now who is the "Satan spawn"?

You're one of these idiots that has bought into the idea that Christians should be fighting, killing, and dying for the Zionists Jews in Israel. Nowhere did Jesus ever command us to do such things. I personally don't have anything against Jews, or their Zionist movement, but that doesn't mean I have to support it either. It doesn't make much sense to me that followers of Jesus should follow a bunch of people that openly reject Jesus. You cannot explain this paradox, at least not with scripture.

Have a nice day, sir.

I certainly hope you don't have children.
I have raised 33. All of my kids were honor students just like their father and mother. We have nothing but doctors and PhD's in my family, probably because we all have genius level IQ's. Good DNA is a good thing to marry in to and to keep in subsequent generations.

When it came to selecting women for breeding, I have always looked for Intgelligence first in all of my wives. They in turn kept the High IQ DNA going into subsequent generations.

Intelligence is a beautiful gift from God. It is a shame that you are so seriously lacking.

heehee....you know I don't believe a word that you say...:lol: I wasn't sure but now after this response, I'm positive! :clap2:

Don't worry, I won't tell. :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back