The Coming Landslide

Google

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2011
Compare Obama to the last five presidents and rank him accordingly.

This recall election is simply a preview to the 2012 presidential election.

I would put Obama ahead of Dubya, but behind the rest.

Of course, Dubya had eight years to achieve Loser greatness and Obama has only had four. So time is on his side.

I would put Obama ahead of Dubya, but behind the rest.

Of course, Dubya had eight years to achieve Loser greatness and Obama has only had four. So time is on his side.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Obama is dead last in comparisson with any American President. Reagan is head and shoulders above all else, I would put GB next then Bush 41, Clinton, Carter and BO in that order. It says something that an impeached President would come in ahead of 2 other Democrat Presidents.

Last edited:
WTF is "Stukaman" doing with an avie of a Fokker? :eusa_eh::lol:

------------I'm sorry D-Day, but I couldn't get a good pic of a JU-87D that would translate well to an avitar. The best I could do was use my old avitar from another forum where I was known as "The Blue Max", maybe I'll change my name to that!

I wondered about that too :confused:

stuka.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObJV_PITRjA&feature=related]Stuka dive sound used in many films from the 60's - early 90's (Cinesound) - YouTube[/ame]

------------I'm sorry D-Day, but I couldn't get a good pic of a JU-87D that would translate well to an avitar. The best I could do was use my old avitar from another forum where I was known as "The Blue Max", maybe I'll change my name to that!

But but.... thats the Red Baron ....

:lol: just yankin' ya chain man... :cool:

Reagan
Clinton
Bush41
Bush43
Obammy

But the last five is a horribly weak field...It's like trying to pick a winner amongst a lineup of five-year old claimers.

Switch Reagan with Obama and Bush 41 with 43. There, that's better.

Forum List

Back