freeandfun1

VIP Member
Feb 14, 2004
PEOPLESTRUTHFORUM.COM

http://www.peoplestruthforum.com

The Coming Fall of America

JUNE 1, 2005 | DAVID WATKINS

Posted on 06/01/2005 4:22:29 PM PDT by CHARLITE

A recent law passed in Europe during the 3rd Council of Europe Summit bans the condemnation of Islam as both racist and intolerant while equating it to anti-Semitism. The draft from this summit also included the notion of "Islamophobia" and concluded that such words used in public denote discrimination and intolerance to a person's belief.

What this new law does is equate the denunciation of one's religious beliefs with racism. It will eventually make it illegal to write and/or distribute material denouncing Islam as a religion of terror. Further, it will make it possible for Islamically minded people too sue authors of nationalities other than Islam for speaking out about the current atrocities being perpetrated by the countless Jihad organizations that have permeated every nation of the world including the USA.

This recent act of madness by the 3rd Council of Europe brings to mind a letter submitted by a Muslim to Barbara Stock, the founder of RepublicanandProud.com which stated:

"We will fight the infidel to death.

Meanwhile American laws will protect us.
Democrats and Leftist will support us.
UNO will legitimize us.
CAIR will incubate us.
ACLU will empower us.
Western Universities will educate us.
Mosques will shelter us
OPEC will finance us
Hollywood will love us.
Koffi Annan will pass politically correct sympathetic statements for Jihadists.

"Our children will immigrate from Pakistan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Iran, and Indonesia and even from India to the US and to the other Western countries. They will go to the West for education in full scholarship. America is paying and will continue to pay for our children's educations and their upbringing in state funded Islamic schools.

"We will use your welfare system. Our children will also send money home while they are preparing for Jihad.

"We will take the advantage of American kindness, gullibility, and compassion. When time comes, we will stab them in the back. We will say one thing on the camera and teach another thing to our children at home. We will give subliminal messages to our children to uphold Islam at any cost. Our children in America will always care more about Islamic Country's interest than US interest."
After reading this small excerpt, anyone can plainly see that this is just the tip of the iceberg that will soon start to infiltrate the political halls of justice in America.

If anyone doubts this they only have to go see the latest Hollywood fairly tale blockbuster called "Kingdom of Heaven" that completely rewrites history and portrays Christians as the bad guys; looting, raping, and pillaging everything inside and outside of Jerusalem, while it portrays the Muslims as the protectors of mankind.

It appears Hollywood forgot their history. Or perhaps they just forgot to mention the fact that most of the Middle East at that time was Christian. This is before the clerics ordered the Jihadists to convert or kill everyone. They accomplished this even before the Muslim Ottoman Empire rose to power and ostracized, killed, or enslaved all non-Muslim nations within all their conquered empire.

Can anyone remember the last time a Muslim cleric or Muslim leader denounced any of the recent terrorist attacks against Christians?

Of course these same Muslim leaders and Clerics are the same people that lash out when they think their rights as Muslim's are in question. They do so even as they spew their hate-filled speeches within the walls of their Mosques.

These are the same Muslim leaders and Clerics that fund all the new Wahhabi Mosques being built throughout the USA. They feel it is their right to print material calling for a nation-wide Jihad against anyone that speaks out against Islam.

Can anyone remember the last time a Christian beheaded or blew-up a Muslim with a bomb strapped too his hips because a Muslim burned the Bible or the US flag?

As an American, I am sick and tired of having my freedom whittled away bit by bit, having my constitutional rights stripped away through the activism of those hiding behind a "religion" that advocates hatred, destruction of mankind, and preaches racism and intolerance in the Mosques, but professes to be a religion of peace to the media.

Perhaps the mainstream media is less sophisticated, but after living and working in Muslim countries for the past 10 years, I can tell you one thing for certain, America is on the Islamic "agenda" and they won't stop until America is ruled by the Sharia law; nothing less is acceptable.

After all, the courts and the American laws will protect them, the ACLU will empower them, the Mosques will shelter them, Hollywood will love them, our Western Universities will educate them, and the Democrats and Leftist will support them. What better start can you have to start your Jihad in America?

They have already taken a foothold in Europe. America is next.

freeandfun1 said:
PEOPLESTRUTHFORUM.COM

http://www.peoplestruthforum.com

The Coming Fall of America

JUNE 1, 2005 | DAVID WATKINS

Posted on 06/01/2005 4:22:29 PM PDT by CHARLITE

A recent law passed in Europe during the 3rd Council of Europe Summit bans the condemnation of Islam as both racist and intolerant while equating it to anti-Semitism. The draft from this summit also included the notion of "Islamophobia" and concluded that such words used in public denote discrimination and intolerance to a person's belief.

What this new law does is equate the denunciation of one's religious beliefs with racism. It will eventually make it illegal to write and/or distribute material denouncing Islam as a religion of terror. Further, it will make it possible for Islamically minded people too sue authors of nationalities other than Islam for speaking out about the current atrocities being perpetrated by the countless Jihad organizations that have permeated every nation of the world including the USA.

This recent act of madness by the 3rd Council of Europe brings to mind a letter submitted by a Muslim to Barbara Stock, the founder of RepublicanandProud.com which stated:

After reading this small excerpt, anyone can plainly see that this is just the tip of the iceberg that will soon start to infiltrate the political halls of justice in America.

If anyone doubts this they only have to go see the latest Hollywood fairly tale blockbuster called "Kingdom of Heaven" that completely rewrites history and portrays Christians as the bad guys; looting, raping, and pillaging everything inside and outside of Jerusalem, while it portrays the Muslims as the protectors of mankind.

It appears Hollywood forgot their history. Or perhaps they just forgot to mention the fact that most of the Middle East at that time was Christian. This is before the clerics ordered the Jihadists to convert or kill everyone. They accomplished this even before the Muslim Ottoman Empire rose to power and ostracized, killed, or enslaved all non-Muslim nations within all their conquered empire.

Can anyone remember the last time a Muslim cleric or Muslim leader denounced any of the recent terrorist attacks against Christians?

Of course these same Muslim leaders and Clerics are the same people that lash out when they think their rights as Muslim's are in question. They do so even as they spew their hate-filled speeches within the walls of their Mosques.

These are the same Muslim leaders and Clerics that fund all the new Wahhabi Mosques being built throughout the USA. They feel it is their right to print material calling for a nation-wide Jihad against anyone that speaks out against Islam.

Can anyone remember the last time a Christian beheaded or blew-up a Muslim with a bomb strapped too his hips because a Muslim burned the Bible or the US flag?

As an American, I am sick and tired of having my freedom whittled away bit by bit, having my constitutional rights stripped away through the activism of those hiding behind a "religion" that advocates hatred, destruction of mankind, and preaches racism and intolerance in the Mosques, but professes to be a religion of peace to the media.

Perhaps the mainstream media is less sophisticated, but after living and working in Muslim countries for the past 10 years, I can tell you one thing for certain, America is on the Islamic "agenda" and they won't stop until America is ruled by the Sharia law; nothing less is acceptable.

After all, the courts and the American laws will protect them, the ACLU will empower them, the Mosques will shelter them, Hollywood will love them, our Western Universities will educate them, and the Democrats and Leftist will support them. What better start can you have to start your Jihad in America?

They have already taken a foothold in Europe. America is next.

And why is the ACLU attacking the "Ten Commandments"...isn't this discrimination?....When are our elected officials going to do something about the out of control Communist ACLU...I have had it! :firing:

Honestly I have nothing but pessimism for the future of this country. Iran WILL get a nuke eventually...I will bet any of you any amount of money. Because every single politician is more scared of being called a racist that actually doing anything. If we do anything to Iran the muslim lobby will be up in arms, as will the left, complaining about another "war for oil". Moonbats like Gabby will piss and moan about how we are forcing our veiw on another country if we take out their nuke facilities.

The ACLU, again, I predict will eventually manage to institute a Soviet style ban on religion. Dissent is patriotic, yes, but keep that "Christian" stuff in the church. It might offend someone! Now personally I have nothing but loathing toward Islam, as it seems to be the only world religion where the fringe fundamentalists make up the majority. And it doesn't help when OUR OWN GOVERNMENT aids their propaganda by making Infidel prison guards wear gloves when touching the Q'u'r'a'n' (now with extra apostraphes for added cultural sensitivity!), thus preventing the unclean from polluting the holy book. Where is the ACLU here!?!?! This is the Government CONFIRMING the tenants of Islam!

The final problem I see is that hatred of America is becoming acceptable in the mainstream. This is due to the Democratic argument of "well, I am using the principles and freedoms of this country to declare how I feel about it honestly. Ergo, I am patriotic!" Wrong. If someone says "I hate America!!", does that mean they are patriotic, which is defined as love of country?! Circular logic at its best.

Something must be done. Soon. Someone, somewhere, should run for Senate or something and just call a spade a spade. Question people's patriotism, stand up the ACLU, advocate for closed borders. Stand up for these things loudly enough to get national attention. It wouldn't matter if they lose, at least it will have been said.

theim said:
Honestly I have nothing but pessimism for the future of this country. Iran WILL get a nuke eventually...I will bet any of you any amount of money. Because every single politician is more scared of being called a racist that actually doing anything. If we do anything to Iran the muslim lobby will be up in arms, as will the left, complaining about another "war for oil". Moonbats like Gabby will piss and moan about how we are forcing our veiw on another country if we take out their nuke facilities.

The ACLU, again, I predict will eventually manage to institute a Soviet style ban on religion. Dissent is patriotic, yes, but keep that "Christian" stuff in the church. It might offend someone! Now personally I have nothing but loathing toward Islam, as it seems to be the only world religion where the fringe fundamentalists make up the majority. And it doesn't help when OUR OWN GOVERNMENT aids their propaganda by making Infidel prison guards wear gloves when touching the Q'u'r'a'n' (now with extra apostraphes for added cultural sensitivity!), thus preventing the unclean from polluting the holy book. Where is the ACLU here!?!?! This is the Government CONFIRMING the tenants of Islam!

The final problem I see is that hatred of America is becoming acceptable in the mainstream. This is due to the Democratic argument of "well, I am using the principles and freedoms of this country to declare how I feel about it honestly. Ergo, I am patriotic!" Wrong. If someone says "I hate America!!", does that mean they are patriotic, which is defined as love of country?! Circular logic at its best.

Something must be done. Soon. Someone, somewhere, should run for Senate or something and just call a spade a spade. Question people's patriotism, stand up the ACLU, advocate for closed borders. Stand up for these things loudly enough to get national attention. It wouldn't matter if they lose, at least it will have been said.

I'm with ya---the apathy is deafening. Even a 20 year old I know who barely graduated from school and is totally ignorant on politics said to me---" It's to quiet--something bad is happening"

Your toatally correct, in England we have millions of arabs, they keep themselves to themselves in there own communities so knowone knowswhat goes on there.
1 week after 9/11 a young 17 year old white lad was stabbed to death and almost beheaded by a gang of 13 or more men while he was walking home with his girlfriend.
It wasnt even reported in the national news.
There is a blanket news cover up if crimes like this, god knows why, but when an arab lad or a black guy are attacked they dont just report it in all the papers they make tv programmes about it andname biuldings after them.
And now we are getting asylum seekers all over the place and theye are going around attacking us as well.
I tell ya theres gonna be a civil war here.

missed out that he was attacked by 13 arab men, also last year a young scottish lad of 15 was dragged into a car by arabs and murdered, then they set fire to his body.
This also didnt make the national papers.

Forum List

Back