The coming Civil War

Evangelical

Apr 18, 2009
There are a few profound changes on the horizon that I think will riven the Union as much as slavery had, and in these instances the Democrats are attempting to aggravate the situation by limiting options which I feel will cause this division. I didn't know what to title this thread, I wanted to title it:

Whoever Controls the Schools Rules the World a title used by Voddie Baucham Jr., in his sermon against public schools.

But I think he quoted Dr. Albert Mohler the best when Dr. Mohler said, "It is time for Evangelicals to begin thinking of an exit strategy from public schools."

What Dr. Albert Mohler was getting at is the perversity of the public school, ruined by the Americans United for Separation of Church and State, and the ACLU, these schools have heinous education programs that not only inadequately educate a person for secular life, but are ruinous against Christian beliefs.

The alarm is blasting. Recent legislative developments in California slam a government fist requiring that all public school children K-12 be subjected to the following:

* Textbook assignments in all subject areas that portray pansexual perversions as normal and good. One book already in circulation teaches that early church Christians both approved of and engaged in sodomy.

* Children will be told that deviant forms of "marriage and family" are acceptable.

* Affirmative-action plans will protect all school personnel involved in deviancy, and programs designed to re-educate heterosexual personnel will be implemented.

* It will be illegal for schools to refuse to permit clubs focused on deviancy variants at every grade level.

* School teachers and employees
will be free to talk about their own particular perversion in classrooms, and schools will be required to punish any child who speaks against it. Any child who objects will be considered discriminatory.

* Children will be taught that they can discover their own sexual orientation through their own personal choice.

Warning to Baptists: Turn or burn

The basic call is being sounded. Southern Baptists I believe are being alarmist, but just in their alarm. For instance the SBC claims they will lose half their membership by 20 years or so...well the simple fact is that SBC has planted more churches this year than last year, and last year more than the previous, and so on. So if missionary work is as good now as before, the SBC should grow considerably in the next 20 years. But, the SBC is rightly directing their fire against public schools which have abandoned the Christian Worldview.

And this is what it is about, worldview. Whether you believe in Christianity or not, your worldview is constructed by ideology, political and social, by religion, etc. And the Christianity worldview is highly persecuted now in the United States.

This brings me to gay marriage.

Gay marriage will likely take-over the north east and possibly the north west, but I think it will stop there. I don't even think it will win California.

As this occurs, you will see Evangelicals begin a movement to leave public schools, the battle cry being to at least allow homeschooling, if not going further to refusing to pay taxes for public schools they do not participate in.

Evangelicals will have a tightening grip on states that disallow gay marriage, as gay marriage has been legal for some time more and more the issue will revolve around the limited problem of employment.

In anti-Gay states, gay couples could not work for charities, or religious groups; but this is already being dictated in Gay states by the governments forcing churches to accept homosexuals for employment as turning them away is "discrimination".

This returns back to schooling, the more hostile the secular world becomes to Christianity, the more Christians will remove themselves from our "civil rituals" such as public school, and the states will diverge from the federal government where ever they can.

In 40 years I think things will be as bifurcated as they were during Segregation.

Your source for this is worldnetdaily, and their source for this is ... oh wait they don't have a source.

Hmmm.

You know, what I never got is why anyone would even ask someone what their sexual orientation was. I've never once asked that question of anyone...

Eventually, gay marriage will become the norm. It is the inevitability of history.

There was a time when women did not have full civil rights. There was a time when blacks did not have full civil rights. There will be a time when homosexuals have full civil rights.

Plus, younger people are far more accepting and tolerant of gays and lesbians while older people are less so. As the older people die and the younger people get older, laws will be changed to reflect this reality.

There are some that jsut cant stand to see the US come together unless everyone agrees with them.

You are a minority in this country in your beliefs.

This is a democray. The current government is doing majoritys bidding.

If you dont want to be a part of this society then why are you here?

You do realize can leave this country if you dont like its government but you do not have a right to call a war on it right?

There are a few profound changes on the horizon that I think will riven the Union as much as slavery had, and in these instances the Democrats are attempting to aggravate the situation by limiting options which I feel will cause this division. I didn't know what to title this thread, I wanted to title it:

Whoever Controls the Schools Rules the World a title used by Voddie Baucham Jr., in his sermon against public schools.

But I think he quoted Dr. Albert Mohler the best when Dr. Mohler said, "It is time for Evangelicals to begin thinking of an exit strategy from public schools."

What Dr. Albert Mohler was getting at is the perversity of the public school, ruined by the Americans United for Separation of Church and State, and the ACLU, these schools have heinous education programs that not only inadequately educate a person for secular life, but are ruinous against Christian beliefs.

The alarm is blasting. Recent legislative developments in California slam a government fist requiring that all public school children K-12 be subjected to the following:

* Textbook assignments in all subject areas that portray pansexual perversions as normal and good. One book already in circulation teaches that early church Christians both approved of and engaged in sodomy.

* Children will be told that deviant forms of "marriage and family" are acceptable.

* Affirmative-action plans will protect all school personnel involved in deviancy, and programs designed to re-educate heterosexual personnel will be implemented.

* It will be illegal for schools to refuse to permit clubs focused on deviancy variants at every grade level.

* School teachers and employees
will be free to talk about their own particular perversion in classrooms, and schools will be required to punish any child who speaks against it. Any child who objects will be considered discriminatory.

* Children will be taught that they can discover their own sexual orientation through their own personal choice.

Warning to Baptists: Turn or burn

The basic call is being sounded. Southern Baptists I believe are being alarmist, but just in their alarm. For instance the SBC claims they will lose half their membership by 20 years or so...well the simple fact is that SBC has planted more churches this year than last year, and last year more than the previous, and so on. So if missionary work is as good now as before, the SBC should grow considerably in the next 20 years. But, the SBC is rightly directing their fire against public schools which have abandoned the Christian Worldview.

And this is what it is about, worldview. Whether you believe in Christianity or not, your worldview is constructed by ideology, political and social, by religion, etc. And the Christianity worldview is highly persecuted now in the United States.

This brings me to gay marriage.

Gay marriage will likely take-over the north east and possibly the north west, but I think it will stop there. I don't even think it will win California.

As this occurs, you will see Evangelicals begin a movement to leave public schools, the battle cry being to at least allow homeschooling, if not going further to refusing to pay taxes for public schools they do not participate in.

Evangelicals will have a tightening grip on states that disallow gay marriage, as gay marriage has been legal for some time more and more the issue will revolve around the limited problem of employment.

In anti-Gay states, gay couples could not work for charities, or religious groups; but this is already being dictated in Gay states by the governments forcing churches to accept homosexuals for employment as turning them away is "discrimination".

This returns back to schooling, the more hostile the secular world becomes to Christianity, the more Christians will remove themselves from our "civil rituals" such as public school, and the states will diverge from the federal government where ever they can.

In 40 years I think things will be as bifurcated as they were during Segregation.
How long have you been terrorized by so many non-existent threats and been this paranoid ?
Please stay inside with your doors multilocked and curtains drawn, put your gas mask on and chin strap to hold that tinfoil hat on tight.
Do you wonder why you are always afraid and cannot function or participate successfully and comfortably in the real world ?
The problem is internal, not external.

You know, what I never got is why anyone would even ask someone what their sexual orientation was. I've never once asked that question of anyone...

And then WHY would the Public schools FORCE children to learn about it? And be forced to taught it is NORMAL.

There are some that jsut cant stand to see the US come together unless everyone agrees with them.

You are a minority in this country in your beliefs.

This is a democray. The current government is doing majoritys bidding.

If you dont want to be a part of this society then why are you here?

You do realize can leave this country if you dont like its government but you do not have a right to call a war on it right?

So if a Democrat HATED Bush and called for his impeachment, his removal from office OR they were leaving the country, you were fine with that right?

And then WHY would the Public schools FORCE children to learn about it? And be forced to taught it is NORMAL.
I don't know how widespread that is...my kids' school has a GSA club but it isn't taught in sex ed class.

But who is to say it isn't normal? It certainly is if you're gay.

I'd like to see proof of school districts FORCING a curriculum of "sexual orientation education" on elementary school students before I'd comment or get all bent out os shape about it.
It could be another phantom. Don't waste ammo on make believe ghosts and goblins and shadows.

I don't know how widespread that is...my kids' school has a GSA club but it isn't taught in sex ed class.

Gays are at most 4 percent of the population. That qualifies as NOT normal.

Gays are at most 4 percent of the population. That qualifies as NOT normal.
And Mormons are 2% of the population...a gay mormon might just as well commit suicide for being doubly NOT normal.

Hi Evangelical:

While I agree with your OP hypothesis that Civil War is definitely on the horizon, your ‘school rules’ slant represents only one symptom of a dying America patient currently on life support. We have 20 million Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals running around loose EVERYWHERE, while ‘legal’ U.S. citizens are seeing their liberties extinguished out of existence more and more with every passing day (my new “FBI/2nd Amendment” thread). The U.S. Middle Class is being destroyed by lower and lower wages associated with allowing Illegal Aliens run around everywhere ‘and’ record Outsourcing of JOBS ‘and’ 23 Guest Worker Programs that only add insult to injury amid escalating unemployment and 10,000 new foreclosures EVERY DAY (story). The Gov’t is not even trying to protect American ‘JOBS’ or the identities of American Citizens, as more and more Americans continue to fall through the widening cracks in our declining American Third-World Society.

Any strategy for public schools must be developed over the period of ‘generations,’ because changing school policy will save no JOBS and stop no FORECLOSURES and enforce none of our perfectly good Immigration and Employment Laws already on the books (Wiki). Since the Gov’t is deliberately allowing Lawlessness to run rampant upon the land, then you have MUCH bigger problems than perceived problems with school policies.

Stop trying to delude yourself and everybody else into believing that public schools or government can legislate morality, when that is ‘your job’ as the parent of your own kids. The school can teach children that the world is flat, but you know better . . . right? :0) Your Opening Post appears to be written by a lazy American that wants to turn his kids loose and shovel all of his child-rearing responsibility upon a bunch of ‘teachers’ unable to make a living doing the things 'they teach' in the private sector. The only reason for your kids to make sexuality decisions from public school (of all places) is because of the ‘vacuum’ that you created at home in the absence of assuming parental responsibilities. Your kids will learn 90+ percent about their sexuality from watching dad and mom and not from what anybody (including you) has to ‘say’ about the topic.

These are good reasons that explain ‘why’ the USA is circling the drain on the way to destruction, but this avenue was taken even before many of these readers were born. You are not going to stop this ‘train to destruction’ by trying to change the school rules . . . Period. More and more parents are shifting parental responsibility upon the broken public school system that is collapsing under its own weight amid massive unemployment and shrinking budgets, because of the lawlessness that is going on all around you. We have areas of the USA experiencing higher than 25 percent unemployment, which means fewer dollars for making house payments ‘and’ for paying local taxes that provide for school budgets. Yes. You can hire Illegal Aliens to maximize profits and increase 'your' bottom line, but the 'displaced Americans' that you fire will likely join the other 10,000 families going into foreclosure every damn day. Your kids graduating from school have little or no JOB market, because they are forced to compete with Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals 'and' (more importantly) the 'displaced' U.S. workers playing musical chairs around fewer and fewer JOBS.

So what? Your children’s sexuality is learned from their parents straight out of the womb and by everything you ‘do’ in their presence all the days of their life. The idea that some teacher is going to destroy all of that by telling your children something else is saying much about what is ‘not’ being taught at home. While I agree with you that the Christian Base has the duty to do everything for ensuring Christian Values are taught at school, the train is going off the tracks and you have much bigger problems than trying to influence school policy. The coming Civil War will have much more to do with Senor Obama ‘pushing’ We The People with his Illegal Alien Amnesty Bullony than anything taught in public schools. Allowing Illegal Aliens to continue ‘displacing’ U.S. workers from JOBS is placing a great divide between the U.S. worker and his livelihood ‘and’ We The People have had just about enough of this Kennedy/McCain/Bush/Obama Comprehensive Illegal Amnesty STUPIDITY (link) that will only kick the backdoor wide open even more.

I am sure that you know the truth of Daniel 9:26 that “desolations are determined,” which means the devil’s sons are supposed to do their dirty deeds in anticipation of being thrown headlong into the lake of fire (Rev. 20:11-15, 21:8). Therefore, God has ordained these atrocities to be carried out ‘and’ there is nothing you or anybody can do to stand in the way of their wickedness (see 2Thes. 2:10-12* again). We know that Scripture says the people doing these things are “worthy OF DEATH” (Rom. 1:32), so instruct your children wisely ‘and’ allow those worthy of death to do their dirty deeds. After all, God is the One sending the ‘deluding influence’ and forcing these despicable souls to ‘believe what is false*’ all of their days, and no man here is capable of standing in the way of God preparing vessels of wrath for utter destruction.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

Forum List

Back