The coming Civil War

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Evangelical, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Evangelical

Evangelical Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13
    There are a few profound changes on the horizon that I think will riven the Union as much as slavery had, and in these instances the Democrats are attempting to aggravate the situation by limiting options which I feel will cause this division. I didn't know what to title this thread, I wanted to title it:

Whoever Controls the Schools Rules the World a title used by Voddie Baucham Jr., in his sermon against public schools.

But I think he quoted Dr. Albert Mohler the best when Dr. Mohler said, "It is time for Evangelicals to begin thinking of an exit strategy from public schools."

What Dr. Albert Mohler was getting at is the perversity of the public school, ruined by the Americans United for Separation of Church and State, and the ACLU, these schools have heinous education programs that not only inadequately educate a person for secular life, but are ruinous against Christian beliefs.

Warning to Baptists: Turn or burn

The basic call is being sounded. Southern Baptists I believe are being alarmist, but just in their alarm. For instance the SBC claims they will lose half their membership by 20 years or so...well the simple fact is that SBC has planted more churches this year than last year, and last year more than the previous, and so on. So if missionary work is as good now as before, the SBC should grow considerably in the next 20 years. But, the SBC is rightly directing their fire against public schools which have abandoned the Christian Worldview.

And this is what it is about, worldview. Whether you believe in Christianity or not, your worldview is constructed by ideology, political and social, by religion, etc. And the Christianity worldview is highly persecuted now in the United States.

This brings me to gay marriage.

Gay marriage will likely take-over the north east and possibly the north west, but I think it will stop there. I don't even think it will win California.

As this occurs, you will see Evangelicals begin a movement to leave public schools, the battle cry being to at least allow homeschooling, if not going further to refusing to pay taxes for public schools they do not participate in.

Evangelicals will have a tightening grip on states that disallow gay marriage, as gay marriage has been legal for some time more and more the issue will revolve around the limited problem of employment.

In anti-Gay states, gay couples could not work for charities, or religious groups; but this is already being dictated in Gay states by the governments forcing churches to accept homosexuals for employment as turning them away is "discrimination".

This returns back to schooling, the more hostile the secular world becomes to Christianity, the more Christians will remove themselves from our "civil rituals" such as public school, and the states will diverge from the federal government where ever they can.

In 40 years I think things will be as bifurcated as they were during Segregation.

2. Father Time

Father Time I'll be Still Alive

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +438
    Your source for this is worldnetdaily, and their source for this is ... oh wait they don't have a source.

Hmmm.

3. Ravi

Ravi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,864
    You know, what I never got is why anyone would even ask someone what their sexual orientation was. I've never once asked that question of anyone...

4. Toro

Toro Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,116
    Eventually, gay marriage will become the norm. It is the inevitability of history.

There was a time when women did not have full civil rights. There was a time when blacks did not have full civil rights. There will be a time when homosexuals have full civil rights.

Plus, younger people are far more accepting and tolerant of gays and lesbians while older people are less so. As the older people die and the younger people get older, laws will be changed to reflect this reality.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    There are some that jsut cant stand to see the US come together unless everyone agrees with them.

You are a minority in this country in your beliefs.

This is a democray. The current government is doing majoritys bidding.

If you dont want to be a part of this society then why are you here?

You do realize can leave this country if you dont like its government but you do not have a right to call a war on it right?

6. WorldAHope

WorldAHope Ready to Rock n' Roll

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45
    How long have you been terrorized by so many non-existent threats and been this paranoid ?
    Please stay inside with your doors multilocked and curtains drawn, put your gas mask on and chin strap to hold that tinfoil hat on tight.
    Do you wonder why you are always afraid and cannot function or participate successfully and comfortably in the real world ?
    The problem is internal, not external.

7. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,002
    And then WHY would the Public schools FORCE children to learn about it? And be forced to taught it is NORMAL.

8. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,002
    So if a Democrat HATED Bush and called for his impeachment, his removal from office OR they were leaving the country, you were fine with that right?

9. Ravi

Ravi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,864
    I don't know how widespread that is...my kids' school has a GSA club but it isn't taught in sex ed class.

But who is to say it isn't normal? It certainly is if you're gay.

10. WorldAHope

WorldAHope Ready to Rock n' Roll

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45
    I'd like to see proof of school districts FORCING a curriculum of "sexual orientation education" on elementary school students before I'd comment or get all bent out os shape about it.
    It could be another phantom. Don't waste ammo on make believe ghosts and goblins and shadows.