The Coming Civil War

Whether or not there is a civil war the nation will break up. The strain on both sides is too great for anything else.

I'm waiting to see what's going to happen to the dem party....will the crazy left wing loons be continued to allow the takover of the party or will the more moderate dems begin to rise up again? Who knows at this point. There are lots of finger-pointing at the pubs going on.....their infighting is becoming completely embarassing and in utter conflict to their cause....but what's ignored is the flat out far left wing liberals who have taken control of the dem party, even though the majority of America does NOT agree with their positions. When do we talk about that?

The parties as we know it may be meaningless in a few years.

Why is that?

We kicked your conservative asses once before..and royally.

Hopefully..this time..we won't be so nice about it.

I would recommend impaling the "confederates" this time around and leaving their corpses up on the sides of national highways as a reminder.

I would recommend slitting liberal bellies open and stuffing about ten feet of intestines down their throats. Belly slits don't kill right away so those libs would choke to death on their own guts.

Mussolini and his wife were hung upside down and left in public to rot. Mussolini was a dictator. His wife thought she was queen.

Whether or not there is a civil war the nation will break up. The strain on both sides is too great for anything else.

I refuse to surrender that point. As long as I live, I will strive to keep this Republic united.

When the money runs out, the freedom hating liberal assholes will riot because liberalism will be dead. The true conservatives will have to pick up the pieces - and they will. Liberalism will raise it's ugly head again once prosperity has resurfaced. Liberalism needs conservatism to function; it's a parisitic relationship.

The republicans did not loose the presidency by much, and they won the house! The 47% remark, and the self deportation one is why they lost - a better candidate would have won! The younger conservatives will be better equipped, and Obama will be worse for the liberal brand than Bush is for it's counterpart!

I don't see a civil war, but a change in strategy. :eusa_whistle:

My Side:

800px-AC-130H_Spectre_jettisons_flares.jpg

Your Side:

279952d1167675605-most-redneck-imbred-white-trash-bubba-hick-firearms-redneckmilitia.jpg

:rolleyes:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm......"Charlie's Cretins"?????

Will we have to wear uniforms?

I don't like wearing uniforms.

It's lookin' like an issue, for the Republicans' Civil War, could easily be the "insurgency" (i.e. Class Of 2010).

"A bunch of Republican governors have been in Washington the past few days for the National Governors Association meeting, just in time to chew out their fellow Republicans in Congress over the upcoming sequestration cuts.

"I think there's a lack of leadership," Gary Herbert of Utah groused to Politico on Sunday. "They need to stop having press conferences and start meeting," echoed Virginia's Bob McDonnell. "I think the Hill ought to be saying, 'We're ready to sit down and work on a budget,'" said Pennsylvania's Tom Corbett.

The drumbeat of criticism continued Monday with a press conference by Louisiana's Bobby Jindal, South Carolina's Nikki Haley, and Wisconsin's Scott Walker -- all prominent conservatives with national profiles who made it clear they had little use for the congressional GOP's approach, which has mainly consisted of sitting on its collective hands, blaming the White House, and waiting for the cuts to take effect.

"We're not here speaking on behalf of Republicans on the Hill, we're speaking on behalf of Republican governors," Walker said pointedly. "The difference is, we're providing leadership."

:eek: . :eek: . :eek: . :eek: . :eek:

:clap2:

r-JOHN-BOEHNER-CRIES-NASA-large570.jpg

I just now figured out what the "tea party" is.

It's all those people who religiously read Breitbart, Drudge, CNS News, WND, The Blaze, and the Washington Times!
Actually......

"Tea Party my ass. This was nothing other than the Republican Party stealing the anger of a population that was fed up with the Republican Party’s own theft of their tax money at gunpoint to bail out the robbers of Wall Street and fraudulently redirecting it back toward electing the very people who stole all the fucking money!!"

Democrats actually think they will be able to maintain and intact military! Laughable.

Manuel Zelaya, president of Honduras thought the same thing.

More likely the world has another great international die-back event such as WW2 or worse.

We might slide briefly into totalitarianism but I believe the remnants of our Christian heritage and libertarianism will defeat that, and we will unite again around principles not far from those first laid out by our Founders.

I think.

The only thing about the Constitution remotely resembling Christanity was the bit about slavery.

That's gone.

Our Judea-Christian heritage is that which has permitted the mostly-secular American governement to thrive.

kkkwashDCjbatchelor92410.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

We kicked your conservative asses once before..and royally.

Hopefully..this time..we won't be so nice about it.

I would recommend impaling the "confederates" this time around and leaving their corpses up on the sides of national highways as a reminder.

Your Reich is a thousand year Reich - Obama Akbar.

BTW shit fer brains, the "Confederates" were Democrats - dumb fucks like you.

Wait... I thought libertarians were irrelevant?

???

Why would you think that?

Despite the mewling of the leftists, the failure of the GOP is the failure of the social conservatives. IF the GOP can adopt a fiscally conservative, and libertarian (small "l") model, then they will once again be a viable party.

He's the one who thinks that, not me.

Forum List

Back