The Colorblind Conservatives

From this story, we can see that, according to scripture, all people are our neighbors, and we should treat them as we treat ourselves. This is why I believe you cannot justify racism through Christianity.

:( How am I supposed to make a long drawn out public humiliation exercise work if you prove the point so succinctly?
:D
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Originally posted by Big D
I know God loves me, because he answers my prayers:

Todays News:

African-American women are 23 times as likely to be infected with the Aids virus as white women and account for 71.8% of new HIV cases among women in 29 US states, government research shows.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story...1186596,00.html

Is this in line with God's teachings, and can you show examples?

The Bible says we are to prove all things which are of God.

There IS a great deciever, and he is the only other person who would have answered your prayers.

Yeah. So why do you think the Jews killed Jesus? Because he was exposing their racist game. THAT is a truth you won't hear too often. If they'd kill the Son of God, what ELSE do you think they'd do?

Originally posted by William Joyce
Yeah. So why do you think the Jews killed Jesus? Because he was exposing their racist game. THAT is a truth you won't hear too often. If they'd kill the Son of God, what ELSE do you think they'd do?

Are you asking me?

Originally posted by William Joyce
Since Jesus was Jewish, that would make God Jewish.

Jesus was just a shit talking Jew boy, it's to bad so many belive in his bull. He claimed to be the son of God, but when it came time he could not back it up. Jesus is not coming back.

Why would anyone want to belive in a person who threatens to send you to hell is you don't belive in him?

Since Jesus was Jewish, that would make God Jewish.
He claimed to be the son of God, but when it came time he could not back it up. Jesus is not coming back.

Prove the superiority of the white race by proving your point that he was not what he claimed.

Originally posted by NewGuy
Prove the superiority of the white race by proving your point that he was not what he claimed.
I don't know what this has to do with the superiority of the white race?

The way I see it is that,
Jesus bit off more then he could chew, he claimed to be the son of God. The intelligent Jews knew this was bull, they put him up on a cross to see if God would save him. Of course God was not going to save this bullshitter and Jesus knew this. So Jesus said things like I am dying for your sins and I will be back ect.......

Hell, I would have said the same thing.
Jesus was a Jew.

If you belive Jesus was the son of God, then you belive God is Jewish.

I don't know what this has to do with the superiority of the white race?

1. It would show that you are smarter than others who are not white who believe Jesus to be what he claimed. -Which are quite a few in number.

2. It would prove you smarter than God who insists He exists. According to the fact that you think God is a Jew, and all Jews are inferior, proving this point makes you superior to God.

3. Contrary to what you may like people to think, I know you aren't Jewish and this would give you the one chance to prove your race superior to all others.

The way I see it is that,
Jesus bit off more then he could chew, he claimed to be the son of God. The intelligent Jews knew this was bull, they put him up on a cross to see if God would save him. Of course God was not going to save this bullshitter and Jesus knew this. So Jesus said things like I am dying for your sins and I will be back ect.......

He said those things WELL before he was ever even tried at all. By nature of His very existence, he was the fruition of numerous Biblical prophecies.

Hell, I would have said the same thing.
Jesus was a Jew.

Some people who have that much fear, would see that as a given in others when they are in stressful situations. Jesus takes away fear.

If you belive Jesus was the son of God, then you belive God is Jewish.

I believe the Jewish are as the Bible proclaimed....God's chosen people. He honored them and fulfilled prophecy at the same time by incarnating Jesus as a Jew.

Forum List

Back