"The Color of His Presidency"

I think the majority of the country still see Obama as that nice suburban guy that we have drinks with while the kids play in the yard. He's still quite likable in that regard by 58% of the country. His policies and his decisions are where the line gets drawn and I think that's fair. It basically means he's a nice guy, but there are better folks out there who can make better decisions, something I also find to be fair.

Beyond the small minorities and fringe elements, none of that has much to do with his race.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I think the majority of the country still see Obama as that nice suburban guy that we have drinks with while the kids play in the yard. He's still quite likable in that regard by 58% of the country. His policies and his decisions are where the line gets drawn and I think that's fair. It basically means he's a nice guy, but there are better folks out there who can make better decisions, something I also find to be fair.

Beyond the small minorities and fringe elements, none of that has much to do with his race.

Especially since He's paying for YOUR drinks with our money.

Especially since He's paying for YOUR drinks with our money.

Is it not possible that it could be the other way around?

Forum List

Back