The Color of Crime...Report Statistics Released

Asian culture is differs from and promotes different values than African American culture. The point is that people living in certain economic or cultural conditions are faced with certain choices (i.e. crime) more than others are. If you guys think whites and blacks start out playing at equal levels in this country, you're mistaken.

Does anyone recall Jesse Jackson stating that if he is walking down the street, and a black man is walking behind him, he gets nervous, but not when it is a white man?

no1tovote4 said:
When the culture denounces those that do well in school as "oreos" and "too white" and advances a culture of negativity with "poor-mes" as leaders. When it is willing to allow any action because they are "persecuted" for their skin color and willing to believe any Jesse, Farrakhan, or Sharpton willing to pronounce them free of guilt for negative actions because the "crackers" are all out to get them. When all of these come into play you can pretty much expect those that wallow in such negative thought will end up with negative action. Thankfully the culture has been coming into conversation more and more lately and there may be an end to this sometime in the future.

Well said.

Hagbard Celine said:
The point is that people living in certain economic or cultural conditions are faced with certain choices (i.e. crime) more than others are. If you guys think whites and blacks start out playing at equal levels in this country, you're mistaken.
The point is that if you think that is an excuse for engaging in criminal activity, then YOU are mistaken.

Hagbard Celine said:
Asian culture is differs from and promotes different values than African American culture. The point is that people living in certain economic or cultural conditions are faced with certain choices (i.e. crime) more than others are. If you guys think whites and blacks start out playing at equal levels in this country, you're mistaken.

Did you not read the whole article, or did you not understand this quote?

"The single greatest indicator of an area’s crime rate is not poverty or education, but race and ethnicity. Even when one controls for income, the black crime rate is much higher than the white rate."

I never excused criminal activity. The fact that you would even get that out of what I posted shows that you are an assh*le looking for a fight. What I said is that cultural and historical factors are the reason why blacks are so highly represented by these stats. Refute what I've said. You can't. No1tovote4 said exactly what I said in different words. But he gets kudos while I get bullsh*t.

Hagbard Celine said:
I never excused criminal activity. The fact that you would even get that out of what I posted shows that you are an assh*le looking for a fight. What I said is that cultural and historical factors are the reason why blacks are so highly represented by these stats. Refute what I've said. You can't. No1tovote4 said exactly what I said in different words. But he gets kudos while I get bullsh*t.

The entire article, the entire thread, and even your post is about crime, and it ALL refutes what you said. The fact that you can't see that just proves what I have suspected all along- you are a fool. Done.

Btw, Ms. Dion, if you expect anyone on this board to treat you with respect, you can try exhibiting better reading comprehension. And you can take a lesson from Nuc. He knows how to debate with intelligence and class.

dmp said:
Your question is logically flawed. "Asians" and "Blacks"??

'some' of both species 'fail'.

Some of both 'succeed'.

Noboy is a victim to their economic condition.

We're all the same species.

Hagbard Celine said:

We're both born in America. We start on the same page.

Hagbard Celine said:
Asian culture is differs from and promotes different values than African American culture. The point is that people living in certain economic or cultural conditions are faced with certain choices (i.e. crime) more than others are.

All of which begs a difficult question: do smart people have bad culture?

If blacks suffer not because they have inherently lower IQs and inherently lesser ability to control their impulses, that is, because they have "bad culture", why does it persist? If a people were smart, wouldn't they recognize, collectively, that their "culture" just isn't cutting the mustard? And change it?

You can't very well discuss "people living in certain economic or cultural conditions" without asking WHY they live in those conditions. Who created them but the very people living in them? If blacks are always making bad choices, why is that? Do a capable people so consistently and persistently make bad choices?

It is said that white mistreatment of blacks is the only possible explanation for black failure. Yet blacks fail everywhere they exist, from Cleveland to Newark to Haiti to Africa. Haiti, to cite one example, has been free of white control for a century.

If it is the case that white mistreatment of blacks will be, for all time, the only explanation, then we really have a problem, don't we? Whites will never be free from guilt and blame, and blacks will never have to take even slight responsibility. But this cannot possibly be. Races, ethnicities, religions and nations have fought, scrapped, oppressed, killed and generally been hostile to each other since time began. But we don't have eternal obligations by one race to another in all the other contexts, nor should we. There has to be a statute of limitations here. I never owned a slave, and my ancestors were Quakers, for God's sake. But I can't go to the University of Michigan because I'm white in 2005. Meanwhile, a black African recently arrived to American shores, whose family may well practice modern slavery back home, gets to go. Is that justice?

It isn't.

The fact of the matter is that racial groups vary widely in their mental abilities, and these variations are a product of inheritance, or DNA, far more than "culture" or politics or any other external factor. Blacks are simply generally less intelligent and more prone to criminal behavior. Whites occupy a middle ground, and Asians are the most intelligent and least prone to violence (lest anyone think that I consider whites better no matter what).

No political program or legal scheme can change this. It just is. The course of wisdom is to account for it and move on. The last thing we need is yet more unfair accusations that whites are responsible for all black (and Hispanic) problems. Unfortunately, the liberal media (and even conservative media) can't be expected to address this honestly any time soon.

Hagbard Celine said:
I never excused criminal activity. <flame deleted> What I said is that cultural and historical factors are the reason why blacks are so highly represented by these stats. Refute what I've said. You can't. No1tovote4 said exactly what I said in different words. But he gets kudos while I get bullsh*t.
If you expect to succeed in journalism, you had better work on your reading comprehension. If you were not making an excuse for their activity, then pray tell what was your point? To help us "understand" it better? Is that not an excuse in liberal PC-speak?

I can't refute what you say until you actually say something meaningful, so I'll stop trying to tease the meaning out of your cryptic posts and just wait for it.

Here's a shovel.

Woman fatally shot by police
Authorities say 23-year-old threatened house manager with a knife
By Jonathan Osborne and Claire Osborn

AMERICAN-STATESMAN STAFF

Wednesday, June 12, 2002

The dead woman's family congregated Tuesday around her angry and tearful
mother where yellow police tape rounded the corner of Rosewood Avenue and
Poquito Street.

"They killed my baby," Brenda Elendu screamed to anyone who would listen.
"They could have shot her in the leg. She was a mental patient. They didn't
have to kill that child."

Across the intersection and down the block, Austin police told reporters
that Elendu's daughter, Sophia King, gave officers no choice but to draw
their guns when they saw her wielding a knife as she stood over a person who
was on the ground.

"She was getting ready to stab a housing authority (employee)," police Lt.
Robert Collins said. "She lunged. The officer fired one shot."

Brenda Elendu went on to sue the Austin Police Department and the City housing authority over this incident. (google her name to learn more)

She is NOW in the possesssion of one schizophrenic Katrina victim and passing herself off as a red cross volunteer and a relative to obtain city services and is currently living in the apartment provided by the city and the Red Cross.
Adult protective services can do nothing
Mental Health officials can do nothing
APD can do nothing
Victim Services can do nothing
The housing authority can do nothing
BIG HANDCUFFS

black crime

dilloduck said:
Brenda Elendu went on to sue the Austin Police Department and the City housing authority over this incident. (google her name to learn more)

She is NOW in the possesssion of one schizophrenic Katrina victim and passing herself off as a red cross volunteer and a relative to obtain city services and is currently living in the apartment provided by the city and the Red Cross.
Adult protective services can do nothing
Mental Health officials can do nothing
APD can do nothing
Victim Services can do nothing
The housing authority can do nothing
BIG HANDCUFFS

black crime
Several cases here in which people have tried to scam the relief effort/program.
They have been charged. I don’t remember what the charges were, but they have been arrested.

All of them Black.

Mr. P said:
Several cases here in which people have tried to scam the relief effort/program.
They have been charged. I don’t remember what the charges were, but they have been arrested.

All of them Black.

Well please let me know when you find out cause this wacko is out to get everything she can get and everyone is looking the other way (cept me of course. I'm up to the city managers office now.)

dilloduck said:
Well please let me know when you find out cause this wacko is out to get everything she can get and everyone is looking the other way (cept me of course. I'm up to the city managers office now.)
Well the only thing I do know about each of them is neither were ever residents of La…But both were trying to gain from the relief. One even had a new home given to her.
The real-estate agents noted something unusual ( I don’t know what it was) and informed the authorities.. She was local with kids and arrested.

The other and several more were trying to scam those $2000 Government debit cards. I even heard one complain about how long she had to stand in line to get the card!
None of them had ever stepped in La. either, and yes….All Black.

Mr. P said:
Well the only thing I do know about each of them is neither were ever residents of La…But both were trying to gain from the relief. One even had a new home given to her.
The real-estate agents noted something unusual ( I don’t know what it was) and informed the authorities.. She was local with kids and arrested.

The other and several more were trying to scam those $2000 Government debit cards. I even heard one complain about how long she had to stand in line to get the card!
None of them had ever stepped in La. either, and yes….All Black.

oh ya whiners big time-----rumor goes out that some people got $4,000 so everyone thinks thats what THEY should get now. I'm hearing of people going to legal aid to get assistance in suing the Red Cross to make sure they get every dime coming to them. Meanwhile local food banks dwindle and charities dispensing donated goods are running out. What bull shit !!!!!!!

William Joyce said:
It is said that white mistreatment of blacks is the only possible explanation for black failure. Yet blacks fail everywhere they exist, from Cleveland to Newark to Haiti to Africa. Haiti, to cite one example, has been free of white control for a century.
Let's start dissecting your racist bullshit here.

You're right. Blacks fail everywhere. So do whites. So do hispanics. What you're saying has nothing to do with race at all, you're just trying to link being black and failing.

Guess what? Blacks succeed too. So do whites. So do hispanics.

The fact of the matter is that racial groups vary widely in their mental abilities, and these variations are a product of inheritance, or DNA, far more than "culture" or politics or any other external factor. Blacks are simply generally less intelligent and more prone to criminal behavior. Whites occupy a middle ground, and Asians are the most intelligent and least prone to violence (lest anyone think that I consider whites better no matter what).
Right. The master race. Mein Kampf. yada yada.

Statistically, the average genetic variation between two white people, or two black people, is larger than the average genetic variation between the two races. So, the difference between black and white people is less than the difference between two white people.

So, your "fact of the matter" is pure racist nonsense.

Just thought I'd point that out.

BTW You think Asians are the least prone to violence? Who bombed Pearl Harbor?

Max Power said:
You're right. Blacks fail everywhere. So do whites. So do hispanics. What you're saying has nothing to do with race at all, you're just trying to link being black and failing.

Really? In equal measure? That's preposterous. By any of a thousand measures, whites as a group outperform blacks. If you're making the (yawn) point that some blacks can be found to have outperformed some whites, yes, of course. But that does not take away from general patterns. Some women are taller than some men. But it does not follow that women are generally taller than men. Nor would it be wise to take any course of action, whether commercial, political or otherwise, based on the assumption that men and women are of equal height. Even to spare the feelings of women who want to be taller and men who want to be shorter.

Statistically, the average genetic variation between two white people, or two black people, is larger than the average genetic variation between the two races. So, the difference between black and white people is less than the difference between two white people.

It remains a fact that races differ genetically --- that much you don't seem to dispute. I will have to find a source to refute your point about genetic distance (there are some). But as manifested, the genetic differences are plain because the behavioral differences are.

Ah, here we go:

http://www.vdare.com/sailer/may_24.htm

Max Power said:
Let's start dissecting your racist bullshit here.

Right. The master race. Mein Kampf. yada yada.

Just thought I'd point that out.

BTW You think Asians are the least prone to violence? Who bombed Pearl Harbor?
:rotflmao:
Please --your not seriously trying to use Pearl Harbor as an example of Asian violence --are you???

William Joyce said:
It remains a fact that races differ genetically --- that much you don't seem to dispute. I will have to find a source to refute your point about genetic distance (there are some). But as manifested, the genetic differences are plain because the behavioral differences are.

Ah, here we go:

http://www.vdare.com/sailer/may_24.htm

The problem with that link is that it defines the differences between the different races, but fails to compare them to differences within the race.

I won't dispute that English people are more alike to Danes than to Italians, or Japanese, or Africans.

But how do these differences compare to difference WITHIN the English population?

http://record.wustl.edu/archive/1998/10-15-98/articles/races.html
While there is plenty of genetic variation in humans, most of the variation is individual variation. While between-population variation exists, it is either too small, which is a quantitative variation, or it is not the right type of qualitative variation

His results showed that 85 percent of genetic variation in the human DNA was due to individual variation. A mere 15 percent could be traced to what could be interpreted as "racial" differences.

So you see, these genetic differences between different races are real, but are small when compared to individual variations.

Oh, and one more thing. Scientists have been debating "nature vs nurture" for many years now, with little success in pinning behavioural traits on either nature or nurture. You think you have racial differences pinned, and it's on nature. That's nonsense.

Just as I can't deny that there are genetic differences between races, you can't deny that there are cultural differences, which means that it can't be determined (at least not this day in age) whether these differences are based entirely on genetics, or upbringing.

Forum List

Back