The Color of Corruption in the Military

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
Is black.

American Renaissance News: Major Gets 171⁄2 Years in Iraq Contract Case

Almost every suspect comes from the same background: African-Americans who rose from childhood poverty to successful military careers.

Since then [December 2006], reams of court documents from overlapping cases reveal a pattern of corruption. Army contracting officers, almost all of them African Americans, reached out to African-American businessmen, seeking bribes in exchange for contracting deals.

By the time investigators were closing in, the Cockerham scheme allegedly had spread to new players, minority contractors launched by retired African-American soldiers who already had been vetted by the Pentagon. Maj. Cockerham allegedly hoped to harvest future bribes from them.

the whites just already had Wall street

So you mean that now the black folks control the military and their weapons?

Crackers is doomed.

Wait wait, I thought it was the Jews! WJ you OK today. I thought the blacks rape and murder people, but were brainless moron and the Jews control everything behind closed doors. Get your story straight.

Wanna know what the REAL color of corruption is in the military?

Green.

It's from all the no-bid contracts for Halliburton, as well as all the weapons that went missing in Iraq.

Is black.

American Renaissance News: Major Gets 171⁄2 Years in Iraq Contract Case

Almost every suspect comes from the same background: African-Americans who rose from childhood poverty to successful military careers.

Since then [December 2006], reams of court documents from overlapping cases reveal a pattern of corruption. Army contracting officers, almost all of them African Americans, reached out to African-American businessmen, seeking bribes in exchange for contracting deals.

By the time investigators were closing in, the Cockerham scheme allegedly had spread to new players, minority contractors launched by retired African-American soldiers who already had been vetted by the Pentagon. Maj. Cockerham allegedly hoped to harvest future bribes from them.

DAMN!!!! I am so glad no white people ever get involved in corrupt activities.

The white people involved are the politicians who are ordering up the no bid contracts for Halliburton and Blackwater (aka XE).

Nope...........like I said, the color of corruption in the military is dollar bill green.

Are you saying there are no white people who are corrupt? (that is at least what you can conclude from your post) You must be either very naieve or you must be wearing sunglasses all the time (or just being plain stupid is also a possibility), since you seem to be assuming all people are black.

Are you saying there are no white people who are corrupt? (that is at least what you can conclude from your post) You must be either very naieve or you must be wearing sunglasses all the time (or just being plain stupid is also a possibility), since you seem to be assuming all people are black.

Who are you speaking to?

Are there corrupt white boys in the military? Yep. Dollar bill green figured prominently in the case of John Walker. You know, the RM who was selling secrets to the Soviet?

How about the case of the gang of white AND black boys who were in San Francisco (Navy as well), who were running an Ecstacy ring? The leader was a Cdr who was a supply officer.

He had several white boys working for him. Some brothers as well.

Like I said.......the color of corruption in the military is green. Dollar bill green.

Who are you speaking to?

Are there corrupt white boys in the military? Yep. Dollar bill green figured prominently in the case of John Walker. You know, the RM who was selling secrets to the Soviet?

How about the case of the gang of white AND black boys who were in San Francisco (Navy as well), who were running an Ecstacy ring? The leader was a Cdr who was a supply officer.

He had several white boys working for him. Some brothers as well.

Like I said.......the color of corruption in the military is green. Dollar bill green.

srry, I should ve included the OP. I couldn't agree with you more ...

Forum List

Back