The collapse is coming soon. UI Up to 800 Thous a week

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
Weekly INITIAL CLAIMS These are the actual numbers of UI claims as reported by the states. Soaring in the past four months!!!!!!!!!

801,086 IN THE WEEK OF JAN 9
645,571 in the week ending Jan. 2
557,155 in the week ending Dec. 26
561,902 in the week ending Dec. 19
555,344 in the week ending Dec. 12
664,865 in the week ending Dec. 5
460,989 in the week ending Nov. 28
543,926 in the week ending Nov. 21
479,295 in the week ending Nov. 14
529,446 in the week ending Nov. 7
480,178 in the week ending Oct. 31
492,456 in the week ending Oct. 24
460,449 in the week ending Oct. 17
503,973 in the week ending Oct. 10
449,375 in the week ending Oct. 3
443,694 in the week ending Sept. 26
434,358 in the week ending Sept. 19
407,869 in the week ending Sept. 12

NEVER BEFORE IN AMERICAN HISTORY HAS THE DEGREE OF CORRUPTION IN THE UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE CLAIMS BEEN THIS BLATANT.

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT MASSIVE SHIFTING OF NUMBERS.

http://www.dol.gov/opa/media/press/eta/main.htm

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b98/Neubarth/MILLIONSUI-1.jpg

Last edited:
Further economic reports tomorrow. The OBAMA administration has been tampering with the Industrial Production numbers for the past six months to try to make his case for Improvement in the economy. Even with the tampering, it is obvious that the economy is tanking.

Last edited:
It is time for Obama to admit his criminal activity and ass kissing of the Big Bankers and then resign. It would be the best thing that he could do for the country, provided that Biden quit a minute before Obama.

So it is Obama's fault?
The tinkering with the numbers has been going on for decades. And while not proper or right it is not Obama's fault.
The reasons for our fall have been building for decades.

Yes we are still going down and I expect that many of us will be lucky to see things get back to where they were in our lifetimes. We in the USA have had it too easy for too long and must learn to be satisfied with less in the future.

So it is Obama's fault?
The tinkering with the numbers has been going on for decades. And while not proper or right it is not Obama's fault.

Yes we are still going down and I expect that many of us will be lucky to see things get back to where they were in our lifetimes. We in the USA have had it too easy for too long and must learn to be satisfied with less in the future.

NEVER BEFORE IN AMERICAN HISTORY HAS THE DEGREE OF CORRUPTION IN THE UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE CLAIMS BEEN THIS BLATANT.

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT MASSIVE SHIFTING OF NUMBERS. Are you trying to pretend that Obama's manipulation is minor??? If so, shame on you.

He is using the same methods and formulas that Bush did.

do you have proof that this is not the case?

I am open minded on this because I trust no politicians.

Neubarth, Still fear mongering I see. Do you hope to inform, or influence events? Have you considered the unintended consequences of your constant negative posts on our economy (assuming that chaos is not your intent)?

Last edited:
So it is Obama's fault?
That **WOOOOSH** you just heard was the phony rubric of "hopey-changey" going right out the window. :lol:

Now you sound like my gramma, scolding me to finish my veggies because of all the starving cheeeeelllldrrreeeennn in India. :lol:

So it is Obama's fault?
That **WOOOOSH** you just heard was the phony rubric of "hopey-changey" going right out the window. :lol:

Now you sound like my gramma, scolding me to finish my veggies because of all the starving cheeeeelllldrrreeeennn in India. :lol:

sounds like your last scolding from your momma was less than 1 day ago.

Perhaps you need more spankiing?

Neubarth, Still fear mongering I see. Do you hope to inform, or influence events? Have you considered the unintended consequences of your constant negative posts on our economy (assuming that chaos is not your intent)?

I am finding Neubarth's posts to be disturbing, because he seems to have an unholy glee in bad news. However, he is just reporting what is there, and that is ever larger unemployment claims. No one can talk the economy up or down, at least at his level of a squicky internet board member with a low rep level.

I am beginning to believe that 0bama is doing this deliberately. He knows what he is doing and he is doing it for his own anti democratic goals.

So it is Obama's fault?

sounds like your last scolding from your momma was less than 1 day ago.

Perhaps you need more spankiing?
Fuck you, dickhead.

Your Boyking is a towering failure.

Sorry you are obviously not my type.

By boyking you are intending our president?
You assume in error. I have no heroes.
And if I did they would not be politicians.

Perhaps that is just a foreign concept to right wingers?

Last edited:
What has Obama to gain by helping the USA go down the drain?

As soon as he took office, Obama got in Bed with the BIG BANKERS, giving them Billions.

He has promised them that they can tank the market as soon as they manipulate it high enough. The Bankers look to make TRILLIONS off of the coming Stock Market collapse, There is no economic recovery, but Obama and his crooks in this administration keep on claiming "RECOVERY!" to get the fools to invest their 401K's and IRA's in the stock market. When the time is right, Goldman Sachs will start the Market collapse with their machine trading program.

Obama is so totally corrupt that he has to be removed from office.

It is not fear mongering. It is trying to get people to wake up and save their life savings. Before the market crash in 2008 I was warning people of what was to come. I took no glee in it as some say on this board. I just warn and tell people that the "Recovery" is totally false and that the Market will collapse again. This time with more momentum than the first time, because the Bubble this time is twice as large when comparing P/E ratios.

What has Obama to gain by helping the USA go down the drain?

I don't have my copy of Machiavelli handy. But someone here has it as his siggy line that when a prince destroys the liberties of a free state, it is in his interest to keep everything in chaos, so that the people always turn to him for security.

I feel 0bama's destruction of the economy and destruction of liberties are the tools of the same goal.
Wise words

Machiavelli said:
"Therefore a wise prince will seek means by which his subjects will always and in every possible
condition of things have need of his government, and then they will always be faithful to him."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

Last edited:
So it is Obama's fault?

This...

+1

Last edited:

Forum List

Back