The coffee house

Coffee House got me thinking about my favorite bluegrass band that used to play at a Coffee House near us when I was a teenager. It was Bottle Hill and on their second album, Light Our Way Along the Highway, is one of my favorite songs, Bluegrass Autumn (a duet for mandolin). Doesn't seem it's been uploaded on the net so I can't share it with y'all.

Does anyone have it? It never converted from vinyl to CD so I suppose it could be a difficult wish. The great G.T. could do it, I'm sure, if he could find it.

Coffee House got me thinking about my favorite bluegrass band that used to play at a Coffee House near us when I was a teenager. It was Bottle Hill and on their second album, Light Our Way Along the Highway, is one of my favorite songs, Bluegrass Autumn (a duet for mandolin). Doesn't seem it's been uploaded on the net so I can't share it with y'all.

Does anyone have it? It never converted from vinyl to CD so I suppose it could be a difficult wish. The great G.T. could do it, I'm sure, if he could find it.
I dont have a record player young lady :(

ARE YOU SERIOUS?
Holy moley

ARE YOU SERIOUS?
Holy moley
Yeah, dead serious! I get my music digitally.

Nothing like the sound of a little scratching and skipping on a vinyl record. You young people just haven't lived.

Nothing like the sound of a little scratching and skipping on a vinyl record. You young people just haven't lived.
I dont even have a single orange carpet, green furniture or any floral wallpaper either :(

I dont even have a single orange carpet, green furniture or any floral wallpaper either :(
I still have a little portable record player I bought at RiteAid for $40 after I sold my good multi-component stereo and turntable because I HAD to be able to play my vinyl Christmas albums. Some things cannot change.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

Forum List

Back