The Cobra Kai series

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
I am really enjoying this. My friend sent me these, and you can watch those on Youtube, but if you want to watch the whole series you have to give a free trial with Youtube Red.

Anyway, I had seen stuff about it, and did not really know what it was. If you liked the Karate Kid (original one), you would enjoy this I think.

Ralph Macchio and William Zabka (Johnny) star in it. Anyway, I think they are great. Better than I thought. Johnny is pretty much the protagonist now. Macchio is not the antagonist. Not really.

Like I said, if you grew up in the 80s, I think you would get a kick out of them. Try the first two. You do not need Youtube Red for the first two.

I am really enjoying this. My friend sent me these, and you can watch those on Youtube, but if you want to watch the whole series you have to give a free trial with Youtube Red.

Anyway, I had seen stuff about it, and did not really know what it was. If you liked the Karate Kid (original one), you would enjoy this I think.

Ralph Macchio and William Zabka (Johnny) star in it. Anyway, I think they are great. Better than I thought. Johnny is pretty much the protagonist now. Macchio is not the antagonist. Not really.

Like I said, if you grew up in the 80s, I think you would get a kick out of them. Try the first two. You do not need Youtube Red for the first two.

Ralph Macchio sucks.

Looks interesting however.

Forum List

Back