The Cluelessness and Ignorance of The Average American Citizen

You guys remember Katy Abrams the clueless, RW, dimwitted chick that shouted and screamed at Senator Spector?

Today I was just doing some back-research on her for some reason and her ignorance really knows no bounds.

Here's the recap....

Senator Arlen Specter (D-PA) gets an earful at town hall in Lancaster on Aug 11, 2009 - YouTube

Then Lawrence got a hold of her and she basically made herself look as stupid as she really is
HealthCare Town Hall Protester Katy Abram: "I ALWAYS seem to HAVE FAITH In THE GOVERNMENT..." - YouTube

This guy, who I don't know, really nails it. Aside from his foul language...he's spot on.
The Katy Abram MSNBC interview: perfect image of the average citizens cluelessness. - YouTube

Katy Abram reminds me of so many posters of USMB. They don't know their head from their buttocks, but are posting with a fury on this issue and that issue.

I was at a discussion this weekend where it was brought out that The Raygun uttered a phrase that would FOREVER change the climate and tenure of American politics. Those words were "Are you better off than you were 4 years ago?"

Suddenly Middle Class citizens stopped thinking about helping others and thought about themselves...the country's been going downhill ever since.

You really gotta give it to the Republicans...they are master communicators, master deceivers, master actors, masters of the message. You really have to be conscious of this to even stand a chance of not being drawn in and seduced by their hedonistic rhetoric. There's certainly nothing Christian at all about their beliefs and world views.

WoW!!

I can agree to some truth in the bolded portion
:cool:
Well...political historians corroborate this. :cool:

Like I said. No pro Obama threads, just mindless hate and stupidity. Sad your man gives you NOTHING to be positive about unless you in line to get some of "his stash"

You guys remember Katy Abrams the clueless, RW, dimwitted chick that shouted and screamed at Senator Spector?

Today I was just doing some back-research on her for some reason and her ignorance really knows no bounds.

Here's the recap....

Senator Arlen Specter (D-PA) gets an earful at town hall in Lancaster on Aug 11, 2009 - YouTube

Then Lawrence got a hold of her and she basically made herself look as stupid as she really is
HealthCare Town Hall Protester Katy Abram: "I ALWAYS seem to HAVE FAITH In THE GOVERNMENT..." - YouTube

This guy, who I don't know, really nails it. Aside from his foul language...he's spot on.
The Katy Abram MSNBC interview: perfect image of the average citizens cluelessness. - YouTube

Katy Abram reminds me of so many posters of USMB. They don't know their head from their buttocks, but are posting with a fury on this issue and that issue.

I was at a discussion this weekend where it was brought out that The Raygun uttered a phrase that would FOREVER change the climate and tenure of American politics. Those words were "Are you better off than you were 4 years ago?"

Suddenly Middle Class citizens stopped thinking about helping others and thought about themselves...the country's been going downhill ever since.

You really gotta give it to the Republicans...they are master communicators, master deceivers, master actors, masters of the message. You really have to be conscious of this to even stand a chance of not being drawn in and seduced by their hedonistic rhetoric. There's certainly nothing Christian at all about their beliefs and world views.

WoW!!

I can agree to some truth in the bolded portion
:cool:

You could say that for almost everybody, even the rich guys.

So, one person speaks for the average American citizen? Do you realize how condescending that sounds? Seriously man, cluelessness and ignorance based on one person? It's odd that somebody who professes to be for the common man, the middle and lower classes, to be so disrespectful of the very people you portend to be helping makes it look more like populism soley to convince them to vote for your party.

Are you distancing yourself from Katy Abram's rhetoric?

So, one person speaks for the average American citizen? Do you realize how condescending that sounds? Seriously man, cluelessness and ignorance based on one person? It's odd that somebody who professes to be for the common man, the middle and lower classes, to be so disrespectful of the very people you portend to be helping makes it look more like populism soley to convince them to vote for your party.

I couldn't care less what she says, don't really see why you do either. One person does not stand for anything but her own opinion, don't you think it's a bit unjustified for you to claim she represents anybody else?

I couldn't care less what she says, don't really see why you do either. One person does not stand for anything but her own opinion, don't you think it's a bit unjustified for you to claim she represents anybody else?

You lie. If you didn't care what she said you wouldn't be here running your tater trap about the situation of the ignorance and even hatefulness typified in all she is saying both to the Senator and to Larry O'Donnell. But, the idiot in the other video does have it spot on even if his language is unnecessarily vulgar and off-putting. That woman does exactly and clearly represent the vast majorities of the clueless and hateful republicans. Did you not hear that room applauding her ignorance and belligerent vileness?

Oh, hey, we get to paint a whole side with the views of one person?

fuck_middle_america1.jpg

Actually, with his title, Marc has proven he agrees with this.

You lie. If you didn't care what she said you wouldn't be here running your tater trap about the situation of the ignorance and even hatefulness typified in all she is saying both to the Senator and to Larry O'Donnell. But, the idiot in the other video does have it spot on even if his language is unnecessarily vulgar and off-putting. That woman does exactly and clearly represent the vast majorities of the clueless and hateful republicans. Did you not hear that room applauding her ignorance and belligerent vileness?
Welcome to the board. Eat shit.

You going to have to grow up, be a little bigger in character and smarter to bother me much, dick licker. Check my stats. I've been close by for a very long time.

You going to have to grow up, be a little bigger in character and smarter to bother me much, dick licker. Check my stats. I've been close by for a very long time.
Sorry. You sound just like a typical noob Obamabot. :lol:

Oh, and thanks for the typical leftist homophobia.

Sorry. You sound just like a typical noob Obamabot. :lol:

Oh, and thanks for the typical leftist homophobia.

Apology unnecessary but accepted anyway, dave. I'm a Dave, too. So, you like dick licking? I'll keep that in mind. :lol:

Actually I am somewhat better off than I was four years ago.

And yes, Obama did help make that possible in a very real way in my case.

Thanks to my getting food stamps for a while, I was able to stabilize my finances such that I could get off them, continue to pay my bills and still live in my house and not lose pretty much everything I'd worked for the last two decades.

I was pretty lucky, of course.

That small bit of help from my government, and some hard work on my part, too, and a bit of good luck, those combined made all the difference.

It could just have easily gone the other way.

Sans that original bit of help from the government (Thanks O!) I wouldn't have been able to work hard, and be there when that bit of good luck came in to change the picture entirely.

I wouldn't have been around to find the funding we needed to keep going. And then, not only would I have gone down, but Rosetta Project would have gone down with me, too.

So does WELFARE work to the advantage of this society?

Well, I can certainly tell you that it did in my case.

In 2011 about 480,000 people used Rosetta.

In 2012 about another half mil or so will also take advantage of that FREE educational resource.

And ALL because WELFARE made it possible for me to stabilize my finances.

Not a bad return on that modest investment of $2,400, eh?

My government helped me and as a result I can help a half million people a year.

That's a fairly good return on investment in my opinion.

Last edited:
From an e-mail, former loyal Democratic and 2008 Obama voter. Get a few more like them and it'll be a guaranteed Sayonara, Barry, no matter how hard the Democrats work to steal the election.

"HEY!

Just wanted to let you know - today, I received my 2012 Social Security
Stimulus Package. It contained two watermelon seeds, cornbread mix, a
prayer rug, a machine to blow smoke up my ass and 10 coupons to KFC.

Oh and by the way! The directions were in Spanish!

Hope you get yours soon..."

Last edited:
"HEY!

Just wanted to let you know - today, I received my 2012 Social Security
Stimulus Package. It contained two watermelon seeds, cornbread mix, a
prayer rug, a machine to blow smoke up my ass and 10 coupons to KFC.

Oh and by the way! The directions were in Spanish!

Hope you get yours soon..."

So, did you get your mortgage money? Gas? Dude, where's mine? :evil:

Forum List

Back