The closer Nov gets -the more dangerous Obama will become

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
when he is trailing badly in the polls.

Desperate presidents have been known to do desparate things ie Clinton "Wag The Dog."

May try to manufacture a crises with Iran or North Korea.

Back to wag the dog? I thought it was a huge fail to get OBL...what story tomorrow? Pubs- totally screw up in office, total noncooperation, fearmongering, and un-American BS out of office.

Only Pubs are dangerous...

So he took out bin Laden - how can you take anybody serious that is pictured using a remote control?

The fossil was irrelevant.

What is more interesting: Obama doesnt do a thing to help the chief informant on bin Ladens whereabouts -who got a harsh prison sentence from the Pakistanis.

Last edited:
New book about the flaming asshole:

41MLuUCwxRL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

100 pages of footnotes and documentation.

#6-Pure Pubcrappe for dupes only...at least you're consistent.

Gincs, you don't know what they're doing. What a gd mess Boosh left "Tora Bora!! Boo!. All I know is another arrogant, chickenhawk W clone will make it worse...

Occupy is going to get more violent a we get closer to the election too.

Probably. The occupy movement needs to be rethought or disbanded.

Also, if GWB had got OBL would you really be saying those things? I think not.

Exactly how do you propose it's disbanded in a society where we value the right to associate and assemble?

Occupy is going to get more violent a we get closer to the election too.

Probably. The occupy movement needs to be rethought or disbanded.

Also, if GWB had got OBL would you really be saying those things? I think not.

Exactly how do you propose it's disbanded in a society where we value the right to associate and assemble?

Eh, wrong word I guess. Ended is probably more fitting.

I'm all for protesting, but it's usually good to have a point to the protest. And, at least now, occupy has no point. It's just a bunch of angry people being angry.

Forum List

Back