The Clintons

Beloved??? you are dreaming sir. Bush was correct on 2 things and while that is 2 more than either of his opponents in the two general elections in which he was the Nominee for president, his presidency was none the less an unmitigated disaster for those of us who bleieve in small and limited government and that government should be of by and for the people rather than of by and for the bureaucrats.

Nothing smug about it. It is based upon a long history of studying Clinton behavior for the last decade and a half or so. I don't think Bill has ever had an honest emotion in his life rather he just puts on whichever one he thinks best suits the moment. Witness him leaving the Brown funeral cracking joles and laughing right up until he spots the camera and then he's wiping tears from his eyes. Hillary I think is very well aware of this fact and has dealt with it for her whole married life. I think it has made her tough as an old boot and almost equally as emotionless.

Last edited:
He was only correct on two things?

Ok, he knew how to spell his name. He knew how to spell his wife's name. He wasn't correct on anything else? He didn't know he had twin daughters? He didn't know he was in the National Guard? He didn't know his daddy was a president? Or an arse-licking vice president??

But I will say that i think they love eachother, and in tough times, they stuck with eachother....it was nice to see them work things out and it was nice to see them doing something as simple... yet personal, as holding hands....

I really do not think their relationship is all about their separate ambitions...as I once bought in to...

They don't even know what love is. The only reason they had Chelsea was to further Bill's political ambitions in Arkansas. Both of them have had numerous affairs over the years. One of Hillary's love interests - Vince Foster - ended up dead. Their only interest is power. Nothing more.

Forum List

Back