The Clintons

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Mar 24, 2007
Maine
I was just watching the news and they were showing Joe Biden at a Rally in Pennsylvania.

Hillary and Bill Clinton were there and Hillary introduced Biden....yahdeedah...

Well up on the stage, i am guessing it was the end of the Rally, Joe Biden and his wife and Hillary and Bill were waving to the crowd...

And there stood Hillary and Bill....then Bill had grabbed Hillary's hand and held on to it, while she was waving with her other hand....and even when she stopped waving, he continued to hold her hand....he squeezed it, she looked at him, he looked back gleaming....they smiled at eachother...with a twinkle in their eyes....

Now granted, I don't know what goes on in their bedroom, if anything at all....

But I will say that i think they love eachother, and in tough times, they stuck with eachother....it was nice to see them work things out and it was nice to see them doing something as simple... yet personal, as holding hands....

I really do not think their relationship is all about their separate ambitions...as I once bought in to...

Maybe the ambitions have been tempered. Maybe they both realise that ambition, while laudable, isn't a substitute for happiness?

Maybe they have, or may they haven't Diuretic....I don't see ambitions as a stumbling block in a marriage...but a building block... if this is what the couple wants together.

I just saw...love.

What I think of as love...eyes and looks and smiles are telling...

it was more than separate and mutual ambitions....He seemed proud to be by her side and truely happy for her...not wanting to be the star of the show, but humbly and genuinly proud of her...

i smiled inside...and thanked God, for letting them ''make it'' thru his transgressions... :)

care

Seeing Hillary speak yesterday made me wish again she was somehow in this race.

Maybe Obama will make her Secretary of State!

Every relationship between two people is unique.

We seek to understand that realtionship in terms we can understand and we fail to do so every time.

Why?

Because every relationship between two people is unique.

I was just watching the news and they were showing Joe Biden at a Rally in Pennsylvania.

Hillary and Bill Clinton were there and Hillary introduced Biden....yahdeedah...

Well up on the stage, i am guessing it was the end of the Rally, Joe Biden and his wife and Hillary and Bill were waving to the crowd...

And there stood Hillary and Bill....then Bill had grabbed Hillary's hand and held on to it, while she was waving with her other hand....and even when she stopped waving, he continued to hold her hand....he squeezed it, she looked at him, he looked back gleaming....they smiled at eachother...with a twinkle in their eyes....

But I will say that i think they love eachother, and in tough times, they stuck with eachother....it was nice to see them work things out and it was nice to see them doing something as simple... yet personal, as holding hands....

I really do not think their relationship is all about their separate ambitions...as I once bought in to...
while viewing your profile I found this gem. I have always thought I saw what you now see in regards the Clintons. AIt has been my experience that through observations what other people see in the relationship of the Clintons to each other that I don't see often tells me more about those people than they'd knowingly show.

odd how projection (of one's own stuff and world view) works

while viewing your profile I found this gem. I have always thought I saw what you now see in regards the Clintons. It has been my experience that through observations what other people see in the relationship of the Clintons to each other that I don't see often tells me more about those people than they'd knowingly show.

odd how projection (of one's own stuff and world view) works

Originally Posted by Care4all

LOL ............. Na, never mind, it's old news and I'm not going to rehash it.

I hope that Hillary and Bill share many warm moments together! Hil;ary certainly gave him her selfless loyalty! lol

PS, I posted this on Oct. 13. :)

Would anyone like the Powerball Numbers too?

:eusa_whistle:

Sure. :tongue:

I'm glad Hillary got edged out by Obama. He kinda scares me, but she definitely scares me. Like, "OMG I don't think it has a soul" kind of scary. I don't really know how much damage a secretary of state can do but the last two didn't seem to make the news much so we may have dodged the bullet for at least 4 years. :lol:

Ah Bill and Hillary, love birds, more likely a signal from Bill that she was overdoing it, and the look was yeah you're right. These to political charlatans have been feeding off of each other for so long I'm entirely suprised there's anything left but bones. The Clintons never do anything by accident. I think they respect each others political judgements but love? I don't think either of them have the first clue but then most of humanity doesn't

As a member of humanity gary may I say while you may have the right to make such a comment that you pause for a moment before you make such a statement lest it makes you look like a complete arsehole. But if you're impatient and totally convinced of your own rectitude then go ahead. Make yourself look a complete arsehole.

Forum List

Back