The Clinton Interview

Emmett

Sep 1, 2005
Murrayville, Ga
CW: Isn't it true you did not do all you could to get OSB?

BC: WTF Chris! What are you trying to do to me here. I almost had him. I almost killed him. Rumor has it he almost DIED laughing when he saw news reports about the sex I did not have with that woman, Monica Lewinsky!

CW: Bill, come on dude, did you ever get high in college?

BC: I took one puff, I did NOT inhale it and I most certainly DID NOT enjoy it. I did not enjoy that BJ either! Now you tell me Chris, why the hell did that bitch save that goop on that dress, huh, huh, I'll bust your mouth Chris! (shaking finger at interviewer)

CW: uh!

BC: I almost had that sumbitch Bin Laden Chris, I came closer to getting him than anybody. I know I was close you fucker!

BC: I've had enough of your ass Chris. I'm fixing to get up and stomp your ass, you here me! (screaming) That was a cheap shot Chris!

CW: uh! (smirking)

BC: (redfaced) And about that Monica Lewinsky, she is a liar. That was a Republican conspiracy sure as shit Chris, (screaming) I DID NOT HAVE A SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH THAT WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CW: Isn't it true you did not do all you could to get OSB?

BC: WTF Chris! What are you trying to do to me here. I almost had him. I almost killed him. Rumor has it he almost DIED laughing when he saw news reports about the sex I did not have with that woman, Monica Lewinsky!

CW: Bill, come on dude, did you ever get high in college?

BC: I took one puff, I did NOT inhale it and I most certainly DID NOT enjoy it. I did not enjoy that BJ either! Now you tell me Chris, why the hell did that bitch save that goop on that dress, huh, huh, I'll bust your mouth Chris! (shaking finger at interviewer)

BC: I almost had that sumbitch Bin Laden Chris, I came closer to getting him than anybody. I know I was close you fucker!

BC: I've had enough of your ass Chris. I'm fixing to get up and stomp your ass, you here me! (screaming) That was a cheap shot Chris!

CW: uh! (smirking)

BC: (redfaced) And about that Monica Lewinsky, she is a liar. That was a Republican conspiracy sure as shit Chris, (screaming) I DID NOT HAVE A SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH THAT WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Allow me to introduce you to the humor forum...

oh wait... nevermind.

Lest we forget, with all of Clinton's request to read Clark's book, there is another:

Obsessed isn't the title:

http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=YzQwODlmZDU2MjRiODViOGU3MTNjMDQzYWRiYzQ3OTY=

The Book on Clinton [Cliff May]
In his interview with Chris Wallace, President Clinton repeatedly cited Richard Clarke’s book which Cornerites have conclusively demonstrated does not actually endorse the former president as a resolute and successful anti-terrorism warrior.

There’s another book that makes the same point: My Life, by Bill Clinton.

It is telling to note that in his autobiography, which I reviewed for NOR in 2004, Clinton’s first mention of terrorism does not appear until page 574. Al-Qaeda does not appear until page 797.

At no point is there a serious discussion of Militant Islamist ideologies or of the potential effectiveness of terrorists armed with advanced Western technologies. Had Clinton spent a lot of time working on such issue during his years in office, would that not have found its way into his 957-page door-stopper?

Clinton does say that after the bombing of the USS Cole he considered a “large-scale bombing campaign of all suspected [terrorist] campsites or a sizeable invasion” of Afghanistan where thousands of terrorists were being trained – this was known to Clinton and his deputies. But he decided “neither was feasible without a finding of al Qaeda responsibility for the Cole” bombing.

What about the bombing of our African embassies two years earlier? Did he seriously believe there was doubt about the responsibility for those attacks? Did he reason that a few years of further investigation might show that the US ambassadors had bombed their own embassies for the insurance money?
Posted at 1:04 PM

His behavior was typical. He treated his own people like that, often.

I just wish wallace would have slapped him, right in his smartass cake hole.

Forum List

Back