The Clinton Foundation...Still An Issue

A democratic presidential hopeful being investigated by democrats in an election year.
Yes, I really believe they will find reason to charge her with something and hand the election over to Trump.

A democratic presidential hopeful being investigated by democrats in an election year.
Yes, I really believe they will find reason to charge her with something and hand the election over to Trump.
A foundation is being investigated by the FBI at the request of the Republicam leadership. Get your facts straight

A foundation is being investigated by the FBI at the request of the Republicam leadership. Get your facts straight
who heads the FBI
Get your facts straight

who heads the FBI
Get your facts straight
James Comey... No political affiliation and respected by members on both sides of the aisle. What's your point?

who heads the FBI
Get your facts straight
James Comey... No political affiliation and respected by members on both sides of the aisle. What's your point?
who appointed him to the position?

Seems that this one is already starting to spin up.

Will it carry any weight ?
NO!
If Trump wins Hillary will be indicted. That's a given.
The traitor Trump will be indicted, for leaking classified info to ISIS that we have a secret military base in Saudi Arabia, long before Hillary is indicted!!!

Hardly. When did he leak this information? He hasn't even received an intelligence briefing yet. Hillary has already leaked thousands of classified documents.
Friday at his Colorado Springs rally complaining “we pay rent for our base to Saudi Arabia” immediately after receiving his very first intelligence briefing!

We've had a base in Saudi Arabia since before the first Gulf War, and it's public information.

Friday at his Colorado Springs rally complaining “we pay rent for our base to Saudi Arabia” immediately after receiving his very first intelligence briefing!

Link please.

I believe it can happen.
Donald Trump says he's 'taking the gloves off' as party conventions wrap

The Republican nominee also complained about Nato and US military aid to overseas allies. In particular, Trump expressed his discontent that “we pay rent for our base to Saudi Arabia”. The US closed its main military base in Saudi Arabia, Prince Sultan Air Base, in 2003.

And this has to do with the Clinton Foundation how ?
It has to do with who will be indicted first, Clinton over the foundation or Trump's treason.

Hillary indicted over the foundation ?

I've not heard that.

I have heard a lot of talk about "legally" moving money around....more of a moral issue.

Nothing about breaking the law.

I just keep wondering when the GOP really pollutes the campaign with all this.

The real losers this election cycle are us.

Trump sucks.

Hillary sucks.

How did we let it get this bad ?

As SOS she did favors using her authority in exchange for donations to the Clinton Foundation. That's quid pro quo, and it's totally illegal.

who heads the FBI
Get your facts straight
Comey is obviously a Democrat. He's been letting Hillary off the hook for decades.

who heads the FBI
Get your facts straight
Comey is obviously a Democrat. He's been letting Hillary off the hook for decades.
Yeah right, you know we can smell the shit you pull out of your ass. It stinks

who heads the FBI
Get your facts straight
Comey has long history of cases ending favorable to Clintons

who heads the FBI
Get your facts straight
Comey has long history of cases ending favorable to Clintons
He's most likely afraid of ending up dead from suicide if he goes against them.

who heads the FBI
Get your facts straight
I am pretty simple but looks like the DNC has some major problems and Hill's supporters may be in deep shit with her. PENAL CODE CHAPTER 36. BRIBERY AND CORRUPT INFLUENCE

Hedge-Fund Money: $48.5 Million for Hillary Clinton, $19,000 for Donald Trump

who heads the FBI
Get your facts straight
I am pretty simple but looks like the DNC has some major problems and Hill's supporters may be in deep shit with her. PENAL CODE CHAPTER 36. BRIBERY AND CORRUPT INFLUENCE

it will never be an issue.

Link please.

I believe it can happen.

The Republican nominee also complained about Nato and US military aid to overseas allies. In particular, Trump expressed his discontent that “we pay rent for our base to Saudi Arabia”. The US closed its main military base in Saudi Arabia, Prince Sultan Air Base, in 2003.

It has to do with who will be indicted first, Clinton over the foundation or Trump's treason.

I've not heard that.

I have heard a lot of talk about "legally" moving money around....more of a moral issue.

Trump sucks.

Hillary sucks.

As SOS she did favors using her authority in exchange for donations to the Clinton Foundation. That's quid pro quo, and it's totally illegal.

I would think if it were that cut and dried that she'd be indicted.

who heads the FBI
Get your facts straight

Y'all just move from scandal to scandal... Been waiting to see a Clinton behind bars since the 90s... Does it ever get old? Ever hear that story about the boy who cried wolf?

who heads the FBI
Get your facts straight

Y'all just move from scandal to scandal... Been waiting to see a Clinton behind bars since the 90s... Does it ever get old? Ever hear that story about the boy who cried wolf?
Mob bosses skirted the cell for years also. That did not make them any less guilty for their other crimes.

I've not heard that.

Trump sucks.

Hillary sucks.

With Obama in the White House? Surely you jest.

I've not heard that.

Trump sucks.

Hillary sucks.

With Obama in the White House? Surely you jest.

O.K. I guess I hadn't figured on that.

Forum List

Back