The Clinton Corruption Machine Unraveling

You mean he wasn't 14?
Who is challenging his age at the time? Hell, who is even discussing his age at the time? You have to attempt to make his age the focal point because I’ve owned your ass on the substance that really matters
I didn't see where he said he was working for them
Of course not. Like all left-wing partisan hacks, you only see what you want to see and not what actually exists.
Can you post the text ? Your opinion again?
I’ll do better than that. I’ll post George Soros himself talking about it. And then I’ll wait for you to come up with a thousand idiotic excuses why it’s not “real”. How he didn’t actually say it. That he actually didn’t mean it. And all kinds of other immature and asinine shit. Here it is, phaggot. Choke on the giant dick that’s about to be shoved down the back of your stupid partisan throat:

A idea what living in a Nazi regime must have been like?
According to George Soros? Glorious. He loved stealing from his fellow Jews and it allowed him to become a billionaire.

No excuses, just what he actually said.
Nowhere does he say he was working for the Nazis.
That's in your made up mind.
He says the year of german occupation and belief in his father was exhilarating.
Quit saying words he never said.
Please post where he says working for the Nazis was exhilarating.
If you had lived through having the crap bombed out of you like I did, that's exhilarating.
Doesn't mean I was a collaborator.
must be nice to be so self righteous, never been in a war in your life I bet

Sickening corruption and coverup by the Barack Insane Obama and his administration...
An American businessman who worked for years undercover as an FBI confidential witness was blocked by the Obama Justice Department from telling Congress about conversations and transactions he witnessed related to the Russian nuclear industry's efforts to win favor with Bill and Hillary Clinton and influence Obama administration decisions, his lawyer tells The Hill.

“All of the information about this corruption has not come out,” she said in an interview Tuesday. “And so my client, the same part of my client that made him go into the FBI in the first place, says, 'This is wrong. What should I do about it?'"
If President Trump had a shred of integrity, he would instruct his Justice Department to bring both Barack Insane Obama and Hitlery Clinton up on criminal charges. Sadly, he will play the political game like everyone else.

FBI informant blocked from telling Congress about Russia nuclear corruption case, lawyer says

such pathetic second grade insults.
why bother to read more?

It's sort of like being black, if you haven't been there try to keep your trap shut
By that "logic", if you haven't served as an elected representative, keep your trap shut about policies, politics, etc. So immediately shut your mouth and shut down your account.

Hey...you created the rules. Dumb ass.
It does help to have been in a war before you are so self righteous and judgmental, apparently you havent

A idea what living in a Nazi regime must have been like?
Well, why don’t we ask someone who was there?
“For me it was a very positive experience...it’s a very happy making, exhilarating experience” - George Soros on Nazi occupation of his nation while working for the Nazis

On a year of occupation, NOT working for the Nazis darlin.
You still cant find where he said "I was working for the Nazis". He accompanied the guy who saved him ONE time and had zero to do with assimilating property.

he flat out says he's here to make money - he does not care about the social aspect of what he does.

2:40. i am there to make money. i cannot and do not look at the social consequences of what i do.

so everything he does, he gets $$$ or he doesn't do it.

sort of like don the con.
Good old American way

Such a brave boy who has never been immersed in a war.
Right? George Soros is a piece of shit who should have been immersed in a war. But instead, he joined the Nazis and reveled in stealing property and assisting in genocide.

Can you read something other than dinesh, Roseanne Barr, Alex jones, Glenn beck?
Fact Check: George Soros, the Thieving Nazi Sympathizer?
I guess you believe the young Nazi pic in the above.
Any idea why soros didn't join the hitler youth?
Such a committed Nazi surely did so?
Went with his savior one time as a 14 yr old and now he's assisted genocide and stealing property even though he said not.
Quite a guy

I
It's sort of like being black, if you haven't been there try to keep your trap shut
By that "logic", if you haven't served as an elected representative, keep your trap shut about policies, politics, etc. So immediately shut your mouth and shut down your account.

Hey...you created the rules. Dumb ass.
It does help to have been in a war before you are so self righteous and judgmental, apparently you havent
The Obama's and the Clinton's are the most corrupt politicians in U.S. history. Putting two of them together was only going to result in super corruption. And that's exactly what it did. And despite the left's best efforts to deny, deny, deny, the American people are completely aware of the Clinton Corruption Machine. They couldn't stomach any more of it. Enter, President Trump.

It is inexcusable, unforgivable, and downright evil that we would surrender such a critical (not to mention, deadly) material so that Hillary and Bill could get unimaginably wealthy.

FBN's Dobbs: Uranium One 'May Well Turn Out To Be the Biggest Scandal in American Political History' - Breitbart

Breitbart, say no more.
You mean 6% of our uranium and hill was one of 9 separate depts involved?
I hear she lugged it in her suitcase to Vladimir.

While the left attempts to twist, bend, and snake their way into absurd accusations of violations of the Emoluments Clause by President Trump, Hillary Clinton had an actual, text book (and monumental) violation of the Emoluments Clause as Secretary of State. It is far past time she is brought up on criminal charges.
According to The Hill, the FBI, “obtained an eyewitness account – backed by documents –indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation.” Even worse, that was “during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow, sources told The Hill.”
Hillary Clinton sold the national security and best interests of the United States to Russia just so she could get wealthy. Unimaginable greed. The women is pure evil. Sickening.

Dan Gainor: Media won't touch Russian uranium story tied to Hillary, and other epic journalism disasters
You mean this?
FactChecking Russian President Putin - FactCheck.org
Which foundation was shut down again and which U was shut down and fined $25000000?

The Obama's and the Clinton's are the most corrupt politicians in U.S. history. Putting two of them together was only going to result in super corruption. And that's exactly what it did. And despite the left's best efforts to deny, deny, deny, the American people are completely aware of the Clinton Corruption Machine. They couldn't stomach any more of it. Enter, President Trump.

It is inexcusable, unforgivable, and downright evil that we would surrender such a critical (not to mention, deadly) material so that Hillary and Bill could get unimaginably wealthy.

FBN's Dobbs: Uranium One 'May Well Turn Out To Be the Biggest Scandal in American Political History' - Breitbart
Hopefully sooner or later the Republican party blows itself up They are a blight on America
Oh boy....another lazy, greedy parasite.
Your extensive education taught you "projection"?
These unconscious tendencies are revealing

You do k
All Crooked Hillary cares about is saving her tattered image right now, it's disgusting to watch.

Know what MAGA STANDS FOR?
Of course not , a dumb trumpie
Our WWII Nazi group name.
Maybe you do.
Love being groped by our lovely pres?

Have you looked at the indictments ? Ronnie the most, Obama zero?
Have you looked at the indictments??? Ironic that Adolf Hitler's indictments (0) perfectly matches MaObama's (0) and Hitlery Clinton's (0). But...that's to be expected. That's how corruption works.
Nice pro Hitler comment and pathetic hitlery imagination. Absolutely equivalent to the uppity nixxer
Illustrating how Hitlery and MaObama followed Hitler's playbook is "pro Hitler" in your mind? Well, only if one loves Hitlery and MaObama (like you). I denounce all of them.

Roads and cops too while you are at it
Uh...the federal government doesn't fund "cops". :lmao:

Seriously, are you Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez? You sound just as dumb. You don't even realize which level of government funds which public item.

You are SO principled I guess you will refuse?
Refund every penny that was stolen from me by unconstitutional government and I will absolutely opt out of the programs that your side had to force on the American people.

Let me know when you have a $10000000 hospital bill.
Oh of course you will have cheap insurance?
You do know people collect 40% more than they ever put in?
While we are at it, I'm still waiting for the crude Obama pic source.
And a sound track where soros said nazis, not the occupation.
Not the I care but I love your recent comments
Dumb ass
Piece of shit
Hitlery
Dumbocart
Left wing lunatic
Owned your ass
Phaggot
Choke on the giant dick that's about to be shoved down your Partisan throat
Barack insane Obama
A fine example of the USA educational system
Amusing how White rubes seem to have a preoccupation about male sex.
And to think the forum bosses challenged me on questioning the class and education of our white rube posters!!!!
And that was just a tiny fraction of the insults
And btw I'm a filthy rich corporate drug company guy who never voted for a dem in my life.
We just made money off uneducated rubes

You are SO principled I guess you will refuse?
Refund every penny that was stolen from me by unconstitutional government and I will absolutely opt out of the programs that your side had to force on the American people.
Since people take out 40% more than they put in I would have thought you would appreciate the investment.
You mean Jefferson groped more than Don?
Wouldn't rent to blacks
Dad in KKK meeting
Grandad ran brothels
Fine lineage
A fine figure of a man

Forum List

Back