The Clinton Administration

Adam's Apple

Apr 25, 2004
I have just finished reading three well-researched books on the Clinton Administration that I would recommend for the wealth of information contained in them that we don't get through the regular daily newscasts.

1. Bitter Legacy: The Untold Story of the Clinton-Gore Years, edited by Christopher Ruddy & Carl Limbacher. The last two chapters on Russia and China are particularly troubling, but the whole book has much food for thought. Is the Cold War really over? Can Russia be classified as our "friend"? Has it all been a deception to get us to let down our guard?

2. Legacy: Paying the Price for the Clinton Years by Rich Lowry, editor of National Review. This is a very good, objective look at all eight years of the Clinton Administration. The liberal press continually tells us what glorious years these were, but actually they were a very sorry time in our nation's history and we were lucky to survive them without major harm being done to us. It's entirely possible that we will yet have to pay the price for Clinton's presidency.

3. The Final Years by Barbara Olson, wife of Solicitor General Ted Olson. This is the last book she wrote before she died in the plane that the terrorists crashed into the Pentagon on 9/11/01. This book is so well written and so easy to read that I read it straight through--all 200 pages.

They do indeed sound worthwhile.

I am currently reading:
"the Bible"
Ann coulter's "Treason"
Sean Hannity's "Deliver us from Evil"
And a biography on Napoleon called "Napoleon Man of War, man of peace".

THE RIGHT IS RIGHT

Ann Coulter's book, Treason, is very good. She has a good mind and can come up with some good stuff to refute the liberals. That is why they make so much fun of her, but she is an attorney, and she knows her way around politics pretty good. Have you read While America Slept or maybe it is called Why America Slept? Was published fairly recently. Good read.

Forum List

Back