The Clergy from Hell

Capstone

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2012
It seems Adam Lanza may have been dressed as a priest.

[ame=http://youtu.be/nyrRf_dHcvk]Adam Lanza was dressed in a clergy uniform priest nun minister body black armor - YouTube[/ame]

This may corroborate evidence surrounding the unidentified nuns (Has anyone here seen Mrs. Doubtfire?), as well as provide support for the hypothesis that the black ops hit-men and their patsy were disguised as a group of male and female clergy members.

So, here's a sample of what we have:

1) A legitimate photo of "two unidentified nuns leav[ing] the scene of the aftermath" (I strongly encourage everyone to analyze this photo very closely, particularly around the legs and feet of the nuns).

x-nuns.jpeg

2) The Police scanner evidence (see the YouTube vid at the first linked site in this thread -- between 1:34:11 and 1:35:26).

3) Various news reports (please post any additional ones you've seen).

Seriously, People, let's try to debunk this scenario if we can; but if we can't, let's not allow this aspect of the story to slip into obscurity with no official explanation.

Last edited:
I was hoping not to be the first to respond to my own OP (Lame.), but from what I've gathered, the common source of many reports "that Lanza might have been mistaken for a member of the clergy and allowed into the school" seems to have been Ti-Hau Chang, an investigative reporter for Memphis's Fox affiliate Ch. 5, who may have been citing "a law enforcement source".

From here:

[...] Fox 5's Ti-Hau Chang cited a law enforcement source that Lanza came into the school wearing black clothing over a bullet proof vest. Chang reported that Lanza might have been mistaken for a member of the clergy and allowed into the school.

I suppose it's possible that the "one source" mentioned in the YouTube video in the OP could be tied directly or indirectly to Chang's report.

As for the speculation revolving around the photo of the yet-to-be identified nuns: apart from some things about their facial features (which could be highly offensive to a couple more potentially innocent people), I don't see what certain others have seen (E.G. a well-known tactical style of shoes used by law enforcement, and an outline of a gun under one of their coats). What I do see comports to my personal experiences with nuns -- in the words of my daughter, who attended a Catholic school through the 6th grade, "That one looks like Sister Josetta!" (I won't say which one she was pointing at...). :eusa_angel:

The police scanner stuff, ...well, that's probably the most troubling thing in the group...

Well, none of the major debunking efforts have so much as mentioned this aspect of the Sandy Hook massacre.

This is the kind of thing I'm beginning to see from lower profile debunkers.

Deriding the notion of questioning the photograph of the unidentified nuns and their 'comfortable shoes' (never mind who they are and what they were doing in Newtown on that tragic day), the writer fails to address the inexplicable news reports, the "unverified rumor" that was said to have been circulating among the staff at Sandy Hook, and the police scanner evidence. Instead, all speculation surrounding the nun aspect is vaguely implicated by the title of the piece, Sandy Hook Conspiracies are Appalling/ Hilarious.

Is there any need for me to identify the fallacy?

BTW, while the networks have since scrubbed the references to the clergy, there were several discussions online that referred to this aspect of the story before it disappeared.

One of the vaguer examples can be found here:

The UK didn't know anything, and they put out the wrong info, including saying that he went into the school dressed as a nun. No other news agency in the US reported that. [E.A]

Not to concede the point, but that highlighted statement smacks a bit of a double-edged sword nowadays.

Forum List

Back