The Clash Begins

More is coming out. This is very graphic, don't watch if you have a problem with blood:

YouTube - Iran - 20.06.2009 - Girl got shot!
This is what happens when you are involved in criminal activities against your government.

This what you get, when you have a government that needs to be overthrown by its people.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsEKEuVdOls]YouTube - iran tehran latest violence pictures 15/06/09[/ame]
Most Iranians are for Ahnadinejad and the current government of Iran.

The protesters are part of a radical element being funded by the CIA and Israel.

This is what happens when you are involved in criminal activities against your government.

This what you get, when you have a government that needs to be overthrown by its people.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsEKEuVdOls]YouTube - iran tehran latest violence pictures 15/06/09[/ame]

The protesters are part of a radical element being funded by the CIA and Israel.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAezyNDEme4&feature=related]YouTube - Iran Elections - Protests, Riots In Tehran Against Ahmadinejad - 13/06/09[/ame]

Sure all these people are being funded by the CIA and Israel....your ignorance is really :lol:

Actually, I don't. I don't find it acceptable or excusable for many of the oppressive governments around the world to do what they do (i.e. China in Tibet), however the current situation in Iran is no different then what goes on in many different countries.

So because it happens around the world we should turn a blind eye to it. Especially since, Iran is so irrelevant on the world stage.....:rolleyes:

Actually, I am not saying that. I am actually wondering why we are discussing this with such earnest, yet not discussing human rights violations everywhere else in the world.

I'm willing to discuss all of them and not turn a blind eye to any of them.

Iran is a pretty important country in the middle east. If Iran becomes a democracy, it could have serious implications for the whole middle east and the world. I think that is why it is getting so much attention.

YouTube - iran tehran latest violence pictures 15/06/09

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAezyNDEme4&feature=related]YouTube - Iran Elections - Protests, Riots In Tehran Against Ahmadinejad - 13/06/09[/ame]

Sure all these people are being funded by the CIA and Israel....your ignorance is really :lol:
The leaders and organizers are Israelie and CIA agents

Read your history

We and the British did the same thing in Iran the 1950's

So because it happens around the world we should turn a blind eye to it. Especially since, Iran is so irrelevant on the world stage.....:rolleyes:

Actually, I am not saying that. I am actually wondering why we are discussing this with such earnest, yet not discussing human rights violations everywhere else in the world.

Iran is a pretty important country in the middle east. If Iran becomes a democracy, it could have serious implications for the whole middle east and the world. I think that is why it is getting so much attention.

You have a good point.

You are really too stupid jreeves.

Iran is already a democracy and has elections.

In fact, 85% of the Iranian electorate went to the polls and voted.

This was the highest voter turn out for any country in the history of all democratic nations.

Last edited:

Informed Comment: Stealing the Iranian Election

Sure it's a democracy

Sure it's a democracy

Unfortunately--your link is all conjecture--based on the size of "rallies". I would imagine for an un-employed Iranian with nothing better to do that they would show up at anyones political rally just to hear what they had to say. It simply does not prove that this same Iranian voted for the guy just because they attended a rally.

Last edited:

Sure it's a democracy

Unfortunately--your link is all conjecture--based on the size of "rallies". I would imagine for an un-employed Iranian with nothing better to do that they would show up at anyones political rally just to hear what they had to say. It simply does not prove that this same Iranian voted for the guy just because they attended a rally.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOH8Kiwp4Z0&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - M Makhmalbaf Addressing the EU Parliament on Iran's presidential election[/ame]

So is this...

New Topics

Forum List

Back