The Civil War Of 2016: U.S. Military Officers Told To Plan To Fight Americans...

Another tea twit heard from. Republican obstruction has been going on since the new deal created the middle class and got rid of the robber barons. :eusa_boohoo:

Your "dear leader" is one of the most blatant examples of chrony capitalism. He is giving our tax dollars to his chosen favorites that declare bankrupcy and take our tax dollars to the bank. Yet his Manson-like cult followers say, yeah he is for the little guy.

Newsflash!!!!
The middleclass is shrinking and the those living in poverty are increasing under your "dear leader". There are more people on food stamps than ever. He has told us "his plan" is "working". If you want to see more of Obama's plan (more unemployment, more poverty, more food stamps, less prosperity, less small businesses, less choice, less freedom), then by all means vote for him. Charles Manson will be proud of you!

As opposed to giving it to everyone who has money and waiting for it to trickle down

Their are more people on food stamps because the communist corporations are sending more and more jobs to China.

Your Nazi leader Bush created the depression and like dogs on a leash you followed him all the way.

Your "dear leader" is one of the most blatant examples of chrony capitalism. He is giving our tax dollars to his chosen favorites that declare bankrupcy and take our tax dollars to the bank. Yet his Manson-like cult followers say, yeah he is for the little guy.

Newsflash!!!!
The middleclass is shrinking and the those living in poverty are increasing under your "dear leader". There are more people on food stamps than ever. He has told us "his plan" is "working". If you want to see more of Obama's plan (more unemployment, more poverty, more food stamps, less prosperity, less small businesses, less choice, less freedom), then by all means vote for him. Charles Manson will be proud of you!

As opposed to giving it to everyone who has money and waiting for it to trickle down

Their are more people on food stamps because the communist corporations are sending more and more jobs to China.

Your Nazi leader Bush created the depression and like dogs on a leash you followed him all the way.

Yea..... I was a big Bush supporter

I can see this thread has devolved into a personal insult-fest. And that's regrettable. This issue effects all Citizens. The Tea Party is just one group who could be targeted. Once they're eliminated, they will move onto others. Everyone should be concerned with this.

What did you expect you have the subjects defending the government against the citizen.
Subjects don't want to see that they may lose their spot at the trough

Poor rebby, you can lie if you can't spam. You are a bad liar, too, but go for it. :lol:

Yup, you got spanked again. reb, you can't spam. Simple. I understand you can't argue on your own engine but, hey, it tis what tis.

That's not what was your proclamation was turd you posted, got spanked again, hug?

Got spanked again, huh?

Usually when someone else get's spanked I'll say you got spanked again, as in this time you got spanked as usual.

I can see this thread has devolved into a personal insult-fest. And that's regrettable. This issue effects all Citizens. The Tea Party is just one group who could be targeted. Once they're eliminated, they will move onto others. Everyone should be concerned with this.

What did you expect you have the subjects defending the government against the citizen.

Yeah, it's just rabid partisan lap dog stuff. They can't see the big picture. They cheer things like this when they feel it will only effect the other guys. They just don't realize that it will effect them too in the end. Anyway, don't waste anymore of your valuable time trying to reason with them. It's all just "Heil Big Brother!" and "Tinfoil Hat!" shite from them. You'll never get anywhere with them. It is sad, but it is what it is. Nice try though.

Last edited:
Poor rebby, you can lie if you can't spam. You are a bad liar, too, but go for it. :lol:

Yup, you got spanked again. reb, you can't spam. Simple. I understand you can't argue on your own engine but, hey, it tis what tis.

That's not what was your proclamation was turd you posted, got spanked again, hug?

Got spanked again, huh?

Usually when someone else get's spanked I'll say you got spanked again, as in this time you got spanked as usual.

See jake here's your problem you ask questions and they get answered you are asked questions you never answer them her you deflect when you respond and make shit up.

So let's try this one more time.

If the government starts shooting live rounds into a protest what would your reaction be?

You continue to get spanked and cry.

Your problem, not ours.

See jake here's your problem you ask questions and they get answered you are asked questions you never answer them her you deflect when you respond and make shit up.

If the government starts shooting live rounds into a protest what would your reaction be?

You continue to get spanked and cry.

Your problem, not ours.

Wishful thinking does not make it true, nothing you have posted would dictate that you spanked anything but your little bitty pecker. How about being an adult for once man up that your wrong and move along. Other wise remain a troll.

reb....stop for your sake.

Just go away and think you have not made an absolute fool of yourself. I know you are not alone in how you think but you really do yourself no benefit in letting others know.

You continue to get spanked and cry.Your problem, not ours.
See jake here's your problem you ask questions and they get answered you are asked questions you never answer them her you deflect when you respond and make shit up. So let's try this one more time. If the government starts shooting live rounds into a protest what would your reaction be?

Wishful thinking does not make it true, nothing you have posted would dictate that you spanked anything but your little bitty pecker. How about being an adult for once man up that your wrong and move along. Other wise remain a troll.

Just go away and think you have not made an absolute fool of yourself. I know you are not alone in how you think but you really do yourself no benefit in letting others know.

You continue to get spanked and cry.Your problem, not ours.

So this is where we end it with you showing how badly you were pawned and unable to answer a simple question. back on ignore.

:lol: I knew I could count on you to blow yourself up.

So this is where we end it with you showing how badly you were pawned and unable to answer a simple question. back on ignore.

Last edited:

Yeah, it's just rabid partisan lap dog stuff. They can't see the big picture. They cheer things like this when they feel it will only effect the other guys. They just don't realize that it will effect them too in the end. Anyway, don't waste anymore of your valuable time trying to reason with them. It's all just "Heil Big Brother!" and "Tinfoil Hat!" shite from them. You'll never get anywhere with them. It is sad, but it is what it is. Nice try though.
And you think you're open minded, you little goose step robot?

Ponzi schemes need participants, perhaps this is why these nations are targeted as "axis of evil"

In the year of 2000 there were seven countries without a Rothschild owned Central Bank:

Afghanistan - COMPLETE
Iraq - COMPLETE
Sudan
Libya - COMPLETE
Cuba
North Korea
Syria?
Iran - NEXT UP

Desperately trying to prop up the US dollar and they know when it falls there will be massive riots and protests. That's what they're getting ready for, it's obvious and the lunatics calling for an Iran war don't give a shit how this and other forays will affect you.
We need folks like oath keepers to side with the citizens when SHTF.

I think the right figured out how to kill people using public facilities. I believe with the number of veterans that are dying in their early 50's and live near Lockheed-Martin, are being killed from within the establishment. I think it has taken upon itself to rid targeted individuals to save the U.S. Government money. Period. Check This Breaking News Story http://www.arkansasonline.com/mailfriend/61/421755/ba8405e5b8/

Last edited:
Imagine Tea Party extremists seizing control of a South Carolina town and the Army being sent in to crush the rebellion. This farcical vision is now part of the discussion in professional military circles.

At issue is an article in the respected Small Wars Journal titled “Full Spectrum Operations in the Homeland: A ‘Vision’ of the Future.” It was written by retired Army Col. Kevin Benson of the Army's University of Foreign Military and Cultural Studies at Fort Leavenworth, Kan., and Jennifer Weber, a Civil War expert at the University of Kansas. It posits an “extremist militia motivated by the goals of the ‘tea party’ movement” seizing control of Darlington, S.C., in 2016, “occupying City Hall, disbanding the city council and placing the mayor under house arrest.” The rebels set up checkpoints on Interstate 95 and Interstate 20 looking for illegal aliens. It’s a cartoonish and needlessly provocative scenario.

The article is a choppy patchwork of doctrinal jargon and liberal nightmare. The authors make a quasi-legal case for military action and then apply the Army’s Operating Concept 2016-2028 to the situation. They write bloodlessly that “once it is put into play, Americans will expect the military to execute without pause and as professionally as if it were acting overseas.” They claim that “the Army cannot disappoint the American people, especially in such a moment,” not pausing to consider that using such efficient, deadly force against U.S. citizens would create a monumental political backlash and severely erode government legitimacy.

The scenario presented in Small Wars Journal isn’t a literary device but an operational lay-down intended to present the rationale and mechanisms for Americans to fight Americans. Col. Benson and Ms. Weber contend, “Army officers are professionally obligated to consider the conduct of operations on U.S. soil.” This is a dark, pessimistic and wrongheaded view of what military leaders should spend their time studying.

A professor at the Joint Forces Staff College was relieved of duty in June for uttering the heresy that the United States is at war with Islam. The Obama administration contended the professor had to be relieved because what he was teaching was not U.S. policy. Because there is no disclaimer attached to the Small Wars piece, it is fair to ask, at least in Col. Benson’s case, whether his views reflect official policy regarding the use of U.S. military force against American citizens.

EDITORIAL: The Civil War of 2016 - Washington Times
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

Imagine had Hillary won. This is why Jake has his spiffy black Hillary Waffen SS uniform

oh look here,one troll crusader retard,bringing back and old dead buried thread to talk about another troll,one thats been banned no less,jake starkey.

And you think you're open minded, you little goose step robot?

thank god this sock puppet of candy asses is not here anymore.

Forum List

Back