The Civil War Of 2016: U.S. Military Officers Told To Plan To Fight Americans...

I think a lot of the military would support the effort.

They didn't before...

In the past when we had rightwing terrorists taking up arms against our country and bombing innocent civilians, our soldiers had no problems putting them down.

The only wing I recall that blew up buildings who were identified as a left or right wing is the weather underground an d they were left wing.

Terrorists are no longer defined by bombing innocent civilians, but by voting against democrats.

I think a lot of the military would support the effort.

They didn't before...

In the past when we had rightwing terrorists taking up arms against our country and bombing innocent civilians, our soldiers had no problems putting them down.

The only wing I recall that blew up buildings who were identified as a left or right wing is the weather underground an d they were left wing.

There was a time in our history when our extreme right wing resorted to terrorism in enforcing their twisted views. They resorted to firebombing churches, schools and lynching those who opposed their views

The federal government stepped in to stop them and no troops refused

They didn't before...

There was a time in our history when our extreme right wing resorted to terrorism in enforcing their twisted views. They resorted to firebombing churches, schools and lynching those who opposed their views

Care to identify those right wingers of the past?

OH you're talking about robert byrd and his group. got it.

Last edited:
They didn't before...

Terrorists are no longer defined by bombing innocent civilians, but by voting against democrats.

true.

Care to identify those right wingers of the past?

OH you're talking about robert byrd and his group. got it.

You got it......Extremist right wing who resorted to terrorism to fight against government policies on civil rights

US troops were called in and had no problem taking up arms against the terrorist.

Evidently, the Oath Keepers would not support their countrymen if it came down to that

Last edited:
They didn't before...

Those would be democrats.

They are called "ThinkTanks". They are supposed to "imagine" scenarios of potential threats to the United States and derive solutions. Had George W. Bush employed think tanks that took middle eastern terrorism a bit more seriously or listened to the advice of the few that were, perhaps 9/11 could have been avoided.

In the less than 1 year he had in Office before it happened? Doubtful, Perhaps if Clinton ad in the Several Years before the attack when it was in the Planning stages.

Dumb Shit.

Right wing extremists

Because they saw the Justice in what they were doing, See what happens when you ask the All Volunteer, Mostly Conservative Military of today to turn on Americans simply because they don't agree with Liberals. lol

Oh and just a note, most of the people doing the lynchings and Fire Bombings back then, were Democrats.

Because they saw the Justice in what they were doing, See what happens when you ask the All Volunteer, Mostly Conservative Military of today to turn on Americans simply because they don't agree with Liberals. lol

Oh and just a note, most of the people doing the lynchings and Fire Bombings back then, were Democrats.

Southerners.

Both Southern Democrats and Southern Republicans supported the right wing terrorism. In fact, Northern Democrats were among the leaders in fighting for civil rights. Stop trying to turn a North South issue into a Democrat Republican issue

Imagine Tea Party extremists seizing control of a South Carolina town and the Army being sent in to crush the rebellion. This farcical vision is now part of the discussion in professional military circles.

At issue is an article in the respected Small Wars Journal titled “Full Spectrum Operations in the Homeland: A ‘Vision’ of the Future.” It was written by retired Army Col. Kevin Benson of the Army's University of Foreign Military and Cultural Studies at Fort Leavenworth, Kan., and Jennifer Weber, a Civil War expert at the University of Kansas. It posits an “extremist militia motivated by the goals of the ‘tea party’ movement” seizing control of Darlington, S.C., in 2016, “occupying City Hall, disbanding the city council and placing the mayor under house arrest.” The rebels set up checkpoints on Interstate 95 and Interstate 20 looking for illegal aliens. It’s a cartoonish and needlessly provocative scenario.

The article is a choppy patchwork of doctrinal jargon and liberal nightmare. The authors make a quasi-legal case for military action and then apply the Army’s Operating Concept 2016-2028 to the situation. They write bloodlessly that “once it is put into play, Americans will expect the military to execute without pause and as professionally as if it were acting overseas.” They claim that “the Army cannot disappoint the American people, especially in such a moment,” not pausing to consider that using such efficient, deadly force against U.S. citizens would create a monumental political backlash and severely erode government legitimacy.

The scenario presented in Small Wars Journal isn’t a literary device but an operational lay-down intended to present the rationale and mechanisms for Americans to fight Americans. Col. Benson and Ms. Weber contend, “Army officers are professionally obligated to consider the conduct of operations on U.S. soil.” This is a dark, pessimistic and wrongheaded view of what military leaders should spend their time studying.

A professor at the Joint Forces Staff College was relieved of duty in June for uttering the heresy that the United States is at war with Islam. The Obama administration contended the professor had to be relieved because what he was teaching was not U.S. policy. Because there is no disclaimer attached to the Small Wars piece, it is fair to ask, at least in Col. Benson’s case, whether his views reflect official policy regarding the use of U.S. military force against American citizens.

EDITORIAL: The Civil War of 2016 - Washington Times
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

I'm at least happy to note that the military officer who co-wrote this highly partisan drivel is retiring; I'd hate to see an officer with such views of military policy in command of anything.

Second, use the regular army? What the hell does the good colonel expect to need in such an event as he postulates-a full heavy division? Helicopter gunships? Would he like a squadron of B-52s to prep the AO first? Or maybe he'd just like to use a tactical nuke?Yeah, I can see it now; heavy-handed, massive overkill on a situation that maybe would require a National Guard MP company to handle; I can't think of anything which could be better calculated to de-legitimize both the federal government and the military - actually DO something like that, and you'd have a full blown guerrilla war in two weeks' time.

Right wing extremists

So Robert Byrd was a right winger?

ebony_robertbyrd.jpg

Southerners.

Both Southern Democrats and Southern Republicans supported the right wing terrorism. In fact, Northern Democrats were among the leaders in fighting for civil rights. Stop trying to turn a North South issue into a Democrat Republican issue

Bill Ayers wasn't a southerner

Not only did democrats protect slavery historically, but they intend to restore slavery today.

Those who take up arms against their country are traitors

Our soldiers would treat them accordingly

That scenario, cartoonish as it was, hardly sounds like "taking up arms against their country"; sounds more like a local dispute to me. Then again, when your president calls any and all of us who won't vote for him "the enemy", maybe not. I suppose the author of this, like you, would love to turn troops against your political foes, while you, of course, sit on the sidelines and enjoy watching the massacre. You remind me of the kind of damnyankees who cheered on their boys in blue against my ancestors 150 years ago; of course, they paid a substitute to do their fighting, killing and maybe dying, for them; some things never change. I can't help but wonder if you'd have the same enthusiasm for fratricidal combat, if the other party was in power, and controlled the military....

New Topics

Forum List

Back