The Civil War Of 2016: U.S. Military Officers Told To Plan To Fight Americans...

Question is, would the military fight for Obama when it's against American citizens ?

I know of several family members and friends who have discussed this sort of thing, and all of them pretty much are the same. There is no way they would do it.

It's a very tough call. An order is an order.

Question is, would the military fight for Obama when it's against American citizens ?

I know of several family members and friends who have discussed this sort of thing, and all of them pretty much are the same. There is no way they would do it.

It's a very tough call. An order is an order.

Oath Keepers » Oath Keepers – Guardians of the Republic

I hear ya, but how many would disobey an order?

As soon as one of those gun nuts kills one of their buddies, soldiers will retaliate with a vengeance

Those who take up arms against their country are traitors

Our soldiers would treat them accordingly

They are called "ThinkTanks". They are supposed to "imagine" scenarios of potential threats to the United States and derive solutions. Had George W. Bush employed think tanks that took middle eastern terrorism a bit more seriously or listened to the advice of the few that were, perhaps 9/11 could have been avoided.

9/11 was planned long before Bush ever took office and was in motion long before he became President. What you must have meant is if Clinton had taken the Middle East seriously.
Or are you claiming the 9/11 terrorists did not start planning until Bush was elected and did not start assembling training and intel gathering till he was in office?

Ohh and be specific what policy or policies did Bush implement between Jan 2001 and September 11 2001 that caused the attack?

They are called "ThinkTanks". They are supposed to "imagine" scenarios of potential threats to the United States and derive solutions. Had George W. Bush employed think tanks that took middle eastern terrorism a bit more seriously or listened to the advice of the few that were, perhaps 9/11 could have been avoided.

9/11 was planned long before Bush ever took office and was in motion long before he became President. What you must have meant is if Clinton had taken the Middle East seriously.
Or are you claiming the 9/11 terrorists did not start planning until Bush was elected and did not start assembling training and intel gathering till he was in office?

Ohh and be specific what policy or policies did Bush implement between Jan 2001 and September 11 2001 that caused the attack?
AHA !
You knew !
“A New Pearl Harbor”

I think a lot of the military would support the effort.

They didn't before...

In the past when we had rightwing terrorists taking up arms against our country and bombing innocent civilians, our soldiers had no problems putting them down.

I think a lot of the military would support the effort.

They didn't before...

In the past when we had rightwing terrorists taking up arms against our country and bombing innocent civilians, our soldiers had no problems putting them down.

The only wing I recall that blew up buildings who were identified as a left or right wing is the weather underground an d they were left wing.

You are getting things confused with Bush's 'You are either with us or against us'.

The difference is, Bush was talking about foreign countries, obama is talking about Americans.

Bush was talking about anyone who opposed what he was doing.

Bush was talking specifically about the Afghanistan coalition.

obama on the other hand is talking about Americans but not the occupy shitters who are the only ones that vandalized and destroyed property, but those Americans who might vote against him.

Forum List

Back