The Civil Rights Movement 2.0

Read your postings, AssLips.
Only a self-hating Honky would hire a Black man after reading your racist shit.
I dont have to read my own postings. I know what what I wrote. What I asked you to do was show me where I was a sock.

Your comment makes no sense. If youre not a racist it doesnt matter what I wrote. You would hire the best person for the job. If youre using my postings to justify your racist views then you were already a racist chum bucket to begin with.
Try reading Dale Carnegie, you moron.
Character is in the top 2 of the categories for hiring and your character leaves everything to be desired.
I have read Dale Carnegie you moron. Nothing he says explains why you claim I am a sock.

What does my character have to do with someone elses character you idiot?
You are a hateful pos who would never pass a 10 hour series of interviews for a major corporate position.
Why would I want to put myself through a 10 hour series of interviews? Are you fucking crazy?
Meeting CEOs.
Base pay plus benefits.
Having 20-50 people working under me.
Creating real-time systems for financial firms.
Plenty of others cracked during those 10 hours.
I always got the offer.

Whats hateful about saying “Its not your fault youre”"
You won’t admit your spelling sucks.
Whats wrong with the spelling and why is not admitting my spelling sucks being hateful?
“Its” is “It’s”.
“youre” is “you’re”
Please don’t tell me you don’t know this.
If you notice I only use apostrophes when they are needed like were and we're. I dont have enough respect for the english language to give it that much consideration when everyone already knows what I mean. The point is that communication is conducted. You still havent explained how not spelling things correctly is hateful.
Yes, Ebonics, the language of the uneducated, low wage worker.
I remember the secretaries on Wall Street speaking Ebonics and wondering why they were making 10K less than everybody else and never being asked to attend a meeting.
Yeah...
Its not Ebonics. We use apostrophes in Ebonics. I just dont have any respect for the english language. You sitll havent explained how not spelling things correctly is hateful? Were you just overcome with emotion and it spurted out?

I believe that we're currently living in another civil rights movement.

I believe it started with the Trayvon Martin killing.

I believe it took hold during President Barack Hussein Obama's Administration, and I believe it ramped up and will continue to ramp up during President Donald Trump's Administration.

We've come a long way, but we've got a long way to go.

So what's your goal..

Every one be loud , obnoxious, narcissist and disrepect the police and others like the northern blacks?

I think the goal is to revert back to black unemployment levels under Obama.

I dont have to read my own postings. I know what what I wrote. What I asked you to do was show me where I was a sock.

Your comment makes no sense. If youre not a racist it doesnt matter what I wrote. You would hire the best person for the job. If youre using my postings to justify your racist views then you were already a racist chum bucket to begin with.
Character is in the top 2 of the categories for hiring and your character leaves everything to be desired.
I have read Dale Carnegie you moron. Nothing he says explains why you claim I am a sock.

You are a hateful pos who would never pass a 10 hour series of interviews for a major corporate position.
Why would I want to put myself through a 10 hour series of interviews? Are you fucking crazy?
Meeting CEOs.
Base pay plus benefits.
I always got the offer.
I meet CEOs all the time. Never had to go through a 10 hour interview.
I create VoIP and data networks for all kinds of businesses. Never had to go through a 10 hour interview.
Not sure how being stupid enough to sit through a 10 hour interview is something you think is admirable.
You are probably a good employee and they know if youre stupid you will work yourself to the bone so they can make a profit off your work.

Meeting CEOs.
Base pay plus benefits.
I always got the offer.
I create VoIP and data networks for all kinds of businesses. Never had to go through a 10 hour interview.
Not sure how being stupid enough to sit through a 10 hour interview is something you think is admirable.
You are probably a good employee and they know if youre stupid you will work yourself to the bone so they can make a profit off your work.
VoIP...my stomach is hurting from laughing.
Did you get one of the VoIP in 24 Hours books?
I’m sure you meet CEOs at Teamo stands.
Perhaps even 7-11.
That the great thing about the cost of technology in 2018...everyone’s a CEO.

My son’s a CEO...no joke.

Meeting CEOs.
Base pay plus benefits.
I always got the offer.
Perhaps even 7-11.

Why are you laughing at VoIP? You use it and have to depend on it.
No never got one of those books. They are not detailed enough at my level of knowledge. I did get a Voice CCIE from Cisco though.
I meet CEOs everywhere.
If you listed meeting CEO's as a benefit of enduring a 10 hour interview why are you now contradicting yourself?

Meeting CEOs.
Base pay plus benefits.
I always got the offer.
Perhaps even 7-11.

No never got one of those books. They are not detailed enough at my level of knowledge. I did get a Voice CCIE from Cisco though.
I meet CEOs everywhere.
If you listed meeting CEO's as a benefit of enduring a 10 hour interview why are you now contradicting yourself?
That’s like saying I need to know how the mechanics of my iPhone work.
You take your status as a professional way too seriously.
I’ve got teenagers in my neighborhood doing this stuff.
Why did I meet CEO’s?
I walk into an office with 30 people and no specs and I have to develope an entire system and make sure every line of code, etc is perfect.
When you deal with corporate America they don’t want a powder keg or someone who doesn’t know how to communicate in writing or in a meeting.
I have to know how to get specs out of an anti-social MBA as well as be able to produce the code so they can trust when I say someone should or should not be on the team.
And lots more.

Meeting CEOs.
Base pay plus benefits.
I always got the offer.
Perhaps even 7-11.

I meet CEOs everywhere.
Why did I meet CEO’s?
I walk into an office with 30 people and no specs and I have to develope an entire system and make sure every line of code, etc is perfect.
When you deal with corporate America they don’t want a powder keg or someone who doesn’t know how to communicate in writing or in a meeting.
I have to know how to get specs out of an anti-social MBA as well as be able to produce the code so they can trust when I say someone should or should not be on the team.
And lots more.
No its like asking whats funny about VoIP if you have to depend on it.
Not really concerned with what you think I take too seriously. I just want to know why you contradicted yourself.
I didnt ask you why you met CEO's. I asked you why did you undergo a 10 hour interview to do so then turn around and claim you can meet them anywhere? Does that make any sense to you?

Meeting CEOs.
Base pay plus benefits.
I always got the offer.
Perhaps even 7-11.

I meet CEOs everywhere.
Why did I meet CEO’s?
And lots more.
Not really concerned with what you think I take too seriously. I just want to know why you contradicted yourself.
I didnt ask you why you met CEO's. I asked you why did you undergo a 10 hour interview to do so then turn around and claim you can meet them anywhere? Does that make any sense to you?
I was mocking your statement that you meet with CEOs all the time.
I hope the CEOs you confer with have better comprehension skills than yourself.

And yes, my son is a CEO.

Perhaps even 7-11.

I meet CEOs everywhere.
Why did I meet CEO’s?
And lots more.

By mocking that statement you made yourself look like an ass for contradicting yourself just so you know.
Most CEO's i work with have comprehension skills that are on par with mine for the most part. Some are dumb like you but they must have other attributes that helped them get to be a CEO.
And yes I am a CEO and you are just an employee that has to endure 10 hour interviews and then dumb enough to actually brag about it. :laugh:

Perhaps even 7-11.

I meet CEOs everywhere.
Why did I meet CEO’s?
And lots more.

By mocking that statement you made yourself look like an ass for contradicting yourself just so you know.
Most CEO's i work with have comprehension skills that are on par with mine for the most part. Some are dumb like you but they must have other attributes that helped them get to be a CEO.
And yes I am a CEO and you are just an employee that has to endure 10 hour interviews and then dumb enough to actually brag about it. :laugh:
I get it!
I really do!
You are IMPOTENT!

You’re never going to be happy if you feel your race is somehow underprivileged.
As a man, I have the privilege not to worry about being around most other men or a group of men, at just about any given time at any given place. This is due to my size, perceived and/or real strength and my gender.

Women, on the other hand, don't have that privilege, they have to carry themselves more circumspect. Whether in reality or perception.

Do. You. Understand?

57631598.jpg

I have no idea what you’re talking about, you buffoon
I'm not surprised.

I meet CEOs everywhere.
Why did I meet CEO’s?
And lots more.

I get it!
I really do!
You are IMPOTENT!
Says the guy that takes pride in being interviewed for 10 hours and gets turned out like a hooker to make a profit for the people that interviewed him.
laugh.gif

You’re never going to be happy if you feel your race is somehow underprivileged.
As a man, I have the privilege not to worry about being around most other men or a group of men, at just about any given time at any given place. This is due to my size, perceived and/or real strength and my gender.

Women, on the other hand, don't have that privilege, they have to carry themselves more circumspect. Whether in reality or perception.

Do. You. Understand?

57631598.jpg

I have no idea what you’re talking about, you buffoon
I'm not surprised.

Poor marcatl, it has to be so hard to be surrounded by white people. Grow up or move to Africa. Your obsession is your problemo, but I’ll tell you this - there are plenty of blacks that don’t give two shits about your whining and are busy having productive lives. Your causes are bullshit, broman. There’s never any winning, there’s never any progress, because everything you’re whining about is manufactured bullshit. If you don’t know this deep inside, you’re stupid and brainwashed. I’m trying to help u. Aren’t you sick of this endless cycle of bitterness and whining? There is no endgame to your obsession. Just see people as people and stupid shit and you’ll be fine. The problem is your lack of self esteem. It’s ok, dude, you’re black, I’m white, who gives a shit?

I believe that we're currently living in another civil rights movement.

I believe it started with the Trayvon Martin killing.

I believe it took hold during President Barack Hussein Obama's Administration, and I believe it ramped up and will continue to ramp up during President Donald Trump's Administration.

We've come a long way, but we've got a long way to go.
Don’t you worry now, The Great White Hope is Making This Country Great Again

See, I thought it was just me - they're not trying to hire anyone they're just getting their kicks being sadistic.
More likely indeependent is lying just like he lied about being a programmer. I've never heard of such nonsense as a 10 hour interview in the IT world.

Forum List

Back