The Civil Rights Movement 2.0

Racism without any consequences is just whining. So you want to eradicate whining?
Why didn't you answer my question?

60390565.jpg

I believe that we're currently living in another civil rights movement.

I believe it started with the Trayvon Martin killing.

I believe it took hold during President Barack Hussein Obama's Administration, and I believe it ramped up and will continue to ramp up during President Donald Trump's Administration.

We've come a long way, but we've got a long way to go.

Got to go with Rocko here...what are you expecting? An black man was elected president...twice.

A black man was leader of the RNC.

A black woman and a black man were Secretaries of State under a Republican President.

A black man just won the Republican primary for Governor of Michigan.

What exactly are you looking for?

The fact is...and I'm shooting you straight here...black men have an image problem of their own making.

Black men are 7% of the population but account for over 50% of murders and almost 40% of overall violent crime.

And inner city black culture glorifies crime and vilifies law enforcement to the point even good people are afraid to identify criminals for fear of retribution. I remember clearly the graffiti on the walls of Ferguson, Missouri...Snitches get Stitches.

I'm not saying this to hurt anyone. I'm not even saying it is fair that these generalizations are applied across the board...but fair or not, when you open the paper every day to a front page story with a black guys mugshot staring you square in the face, it leaves an indelible impression. The next civil rights movement should start with a gaze inward, not outward.

These are just the opinions of one person...take them or leave them.
Actually, a white man won the primary for the governor of Michigan.

A black man won a primary for a Senate seat.

In all likelihood? They will both lose.

I believe it took hold during President Barack Hussein Obama's Administration, and I believe it ramped up and will continue to ramp up during President Donald Trump's Administration.

I agree. More successful Blacks are waking up from the illusion of racial peace as well. I only hope we learn from the past and prevent whites from infiltrating our ranks and reporting back to those wishing to destroy any movements.
Lol @ our ranks....you're an embarrassment
Our ranks? Dont be embarrassed. Its not your fault youre less intelligent. It is your fault you havent tried to better yourself though.
Youre...I’m returning the favor.
No its your. Look at the context. Thanks for trying though.

I agree. More successful Blacks are waking up from the illusion of racial peace as well. I only hope we learn from the past and prevent whites from infiltrating our ranks and reporting back to those wishing to destroy any movements.
Our ranks? Dont be embarrassed. Its not your fault youre less intelligent. It is your fault you havent tried to better yourself though.

Whatever, sock. I'll play along with your fictional narrative
White boy deflection. What does sock have to do with anything? If I am a sock prove it.
You have already proven it yourself several thousand times.
Show us?

“Its not your fault youre”
You are a hateful piece of shit.

White boy deflection. What does sock have to do with anything? If I am a sock prove it.
Show us?
Read your postings, AssLips.
Only a self-hating Honky would hire a Black man after reading your racist shit.

Whats hateful about saying “Its not your fault youre”"

Show us?
I dont have to read my own postings. I know what what I wrote. What I asked you to do was show me where I was a sock.

Your comment makes no sense. If youre not a racist it doesnt matter what I wrote. You would hire the best person for the job. If youre using my postings to justify your racist views then you were already a racist chum bucket to begin with.

You won’t admit your spelling sucks.

Got to go with Rocko here...what are you expecting? An black man was elected president...twice.

A black man was leader of the RNC.

A black woman and a black man were Secretaries of State under a Republican President.

A black man just won the Republican primary for Governor of Michigan.

What exactly are you looking for?

The fact is...and I'm shooting you straight here...black men have an image problem of their own making.

Black men are 7% of the population but account for over 50% of murders and almost 40% of overall violent crime.

And inner city black culture glorifies crime and vilifies law enforcement to the point even good people are afraid to identify criminals for fear of retribution. I remember clearly the graffiti on the walls of Ferguson, Missouri...Snitches get Stitches.

I'm not saying this to hurt anyone. I'm not even saying it is fair that these generalizations are applied across the board...but fair or not, when you open the paper every day to a front page story with a black guys mugshot staring you square in the face, it leaves an indelible impression. The next civil rights movement should start with a gaze inward, not outward.

These are just the opinions of one person...take them or leave them.
Actually, a white man won the primary for the governor of Michigan.

A black man won a primary for a Senate seat.

In all likelihood? They will both lose.

Thanks for pointing out that error... I'll edit it.

Still, that doesn't diminish the point...it is a win in a statewide GOP primary election for an extremely powerful and prestigious political office.

Whats wrong with the spelling and why is not admitting my spelling sucks being hateful?

Show us?
I dont have to read my own postings. I know what what I wrote. What I asked you to do was show me where I was a sock.

Your comment makes no sense. If youre not a racist it doesnt matter what I wrote. You would hire the best person for the job. If youre using my postings to justify your racist views then you were already a racist chum bucket to begin with.
Try reading Dale Carnegie, you moron.
Character is in the top 2 of the categories for hiring and your character leaves everything to be desired.

Show us?

Character is in the top 2 of the categories for hiring and your character leaves everything to be desired.
I have read Dale Carnegie you moron. Nothing he says explains why you claim I am a sock.

What does my character have to do with someone elses character you idiot?

Whats wrong with the spelling and why is not admitting my spelling sucks being hateful?
“Its” is “It’s”.
“youre” is “you’re”
Please don’t tell me you don’t know this.

Show us?

I have read Dale Carnegie you moron. Nothing he says explains why you claim I am a sock.

You are a hateful pos who would never pass a 10 hour series of interviews for a major corporate position.

You’re never going to be happy if you feel your race is somehow underprivileged.
As a man, I have the privilege not to worry about being around most other men or a group of men, at just about any given time at any given place. This is due to my size, perceived and/or real strength and my gender.

Women, on the other hand, don't have that privilege, they have to carry themselves more circumspect. Whether in reality or perception.

Do. You. Understand?

57631598.jpg

I have no idea what you’re talking about, you buffoon

You’re never going to be happy if you feel your race is somehow underprivileged.
As a man, I have the privilege not to worry about being around most other men or a group of men, at just about any given time at any given place. This is due to my size, perceived and/or real strength and my gender.

Women, on the other hand, don't have that privilege, they have to carry themselves more circumspect. Whether in reality or perception.

Do. You. Understand?

57631598.jpg

I have no idea what you’re talking about, you buffoon
Neither does Marc.

“Its” is “It’s”.
“youre” is “you’re”
If you notice I only use apostrophes when they are needed like were and we're. I dont have enough respect for the english language to give it that much consideration when everyone already knows what I mean. The point is that communication is conducted. You still havent explained how not spelling things correctly is hateful.

You are a hateful pos who would never pass a 10 hour series of interviews for a major corporate position.
Why would I want to put myself through a 10 hour series of interviews? Are you fucking crazy?

“Its” is “It’s”.
“youre” is “you’re”
If you notice I only use apostrophes when they are needed like were and we're. I dont have enough respect for the english language to give it that much consideration when everyone already knows what I mean. The point is that communication is conducted. You still havent explained how not spelling things correctly is hateful.
Yes, Ebonics, the language of the uneducated, low wage worker.
I remember the secretaries on Wall Street speaking Ebonics and wondering why they were making 10K less than everybody else and never being asked to attend a meeting.
Yeah...

Forum List

Back