The CIA must make Obama resign before nation collapses.

OK, all this political gamesmanship has gone far enough. The hopey changey era has run far beyond it's safe course. The partisanship games have seen themselves through.

We are at the dawn of a point in our nations history, and world history, where someone in the CIA seriously needs to sit Obama down and encourage him to resign.

All it would take to get rid of OWEbama is for ANYONE in power to DEMAND he prove that he qualifies as a natural born citizen. He can't, and then they could not only kick his black muslim ass out of the White House, they could prosecute the sons a bitch, throw his ass in prison, and repeal everything he ever laid pen to. It's that easy.

Last edited:
OK, all this political gamesmanship has gone far enough. The hopey changey era has run far beyond it's safe course. The partisanship games have seen themselves through.

We are at the dawn of a point in our nations history, and world history, where someone in the CIA seriously needs to sit Obama down and encourage him to resign.

All it would take to get rid of OWEbama is for ANYONE in power to DEMAND he prove that he qualifies as a natural born citizen. He can't, and then they could not only kick his black muslim ass out of the White House, they could prosecute the sons a bitch, throw his ass in prison, and repeal everything he ever laid pen to. It's that easy.

You jumping back on the birther band-wagon Pole Rider?

[Memo to Care: You had to ask...]

thanks for proving your another one of those monkeys who covers their ears and eyes when presented with evidence and facts.

I carefully waded through all the evidence regarding the attacks, including some pretty convincing conspiracy theories. I did it for two solid years, almost abandoning all my other work to this cause. My conclusion was simply that if there was a conspiracy involving high profile Americans or their counterparts abroad, way too many underlings would also have had to be privy to such a conspiracy. And since there has never been anything but unprovable suspicions and allegations, the entire ordeal was clearly and simply one where the entire system established to prevent such things fell apart--basically just as the 911 Commission determined. It was a comedy of errors, where everything looked great on paper until it all had to come together and actually tackle such a possible attack, which became a real attack. Obviously since 9/11/01, the "system" has been greatly improved upon as far as detecting and preventing wide-scale attacks by fundamentalist groups like al-Qaeda, but it still lacks operational skills for preventing rogue jihadists and anti-American screwballs from trying to do damage on smaller scales.

I understand that it's still a fascinating issue to some, but ten and a half years later, no conspiracy theory has yet to produce concrete evidence which can all be gathered in one place. In other words, the dots do NOT connect.

We are at the dawn of a point in our nations history, and world history, where someone in the CIA seriously needs to sit Obama down and encourage him to resign. Not the appointed CIA head, a political type. Not a Dem or a Rep. I mean one of those many CIA types who "don't exist". That know what we see on Fox, MSNBC, CNN, etc, is all propoganda and the truth is too ugly for us to all know.

Obama's insistence of American weakness and appeasment is putting this nation's security in true jeopardy. We are no longer feared. We weren't respected a long time ago. Now, we are neither feared NOR respected. And that is scary. Turkey, Brazil, Iran, North Korea have all made bold moves to provoke the USA and it's interests with no fear of Obama retaliation. Hamas and American sympathizers are using these boats (stop calling them "flotillas" its a God-damn boat) to provoke Israel. Why? They know the USA will not stand by Israel any longer. They are going to provoke all-out war in the Middle East. The fragile stability we have began to implement in Iraq and Afghanistan over the last 8 years would crumble. Iran is already emboldened.

Next, Obama's refusal (like those before him) to seal the border. Only now with AZ is it getting serious. Dozens of illegals from nations like Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Libya, North Korea, S. Arabia, have been captured trying to cross. I'm sure 100% of them are peace loving immigrants also and mean us no harm.

Seriously. There are CIA folks who are operating in the shadows that know all the political, partisan BS is just that, BS, and they know the real truth about whether our nation faces actual danger, or just an event that makes a convenient talking point on the news.

It's time someone like that, not a politician, sits Obama down and says "Sir, with great respect, I humbly advise you to resign, as your actions and policies, intentional or not, are leading this nation to grave situations that we may not be able to guarantee resolutions for."

President Obama should resign before 2012. Before this nation is pulled into WW3. The enemies of the US and Israel tested the waters for 18 months with Obama. He reacted how they wished. NOW? Look. It's all happening at once. They know he is weak, and thus, the USA is weak.

I will give him credit in that he is taking on Al Qaida very well. Killed #3 man this week. Thats an outstanding job he is doing on that front. But it is petty compared to the disasterous job he is doing with foreign policy and diplomacy involving Iran, Hamas, North Korea and the terror threat of the Mexican border.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:

Move to Israel fuckwit.

Take your treason where it might be appreciated.

[Memo to Care: You had to ask...]

thanks for proving your another one of those monkeys who covers their ears and eyes when presented with evidence and facts.

I carefully waded through all the evidence regarding the attacks, including some pretty convincing conspiracy theories. I did it for two solid years, almost abandoning all my other work to this cause. My conclusion was simply that if there was a conspiracy involving high profile Americans or their counterparts abroad, way too many underlings would also have had to be privy to such a conspiracy. And since there has never been anything but unprovable suspicions and allegations, the entire ordeal was clearly and simply one where the entire system established to prevent such things fell apart--basically just as the 911 Commission determined. It was a comedy of errors, where everything looked great on paper until it all had to come together and actually tackle such a possible attack, which became a real attack. Obviously since 9/11/01, the "system" has been greatly improved upon as far as detecting and preventing wide-scale attacks by fundamentalist groups like al-Qaeda, but it still lacks operational skills for preventing rogue jihadists and anti-American screwballs from trying to do damage on smaller scales.

I understand that it's still a fascinating issue to some, but ten and a half years later, no conspiracy theory has yet to produce concrete evidence which can all be gathered in one place. In other words, the dots do NOT connect.

who said anything about 9/11?,were talking about how that video THE OBAMA DECEPTION exposes the truth how Kennedy was the last REAL president we had because he was not a puppet for the military industrial complex and thats why the other presidents since him have all stayed alive because they HAVE been willing puppets for them.looks like i got to post this for you again since you only read parts of it.this time read ALL of it and watch the DVD.

oh yeah he's aware.He is doing exacty what they expect of him.Not only continuing the policys of what Bush got started,but expanding them as well.I was actually glad that Obama got elected to office because if Mccain had,then the democrat supporters in Chicaga and everywhere else could just say-I knew this would happen if Mccain got into office.I knew he would continue what Bush got started.This never would have happened if Obama got into office or a democrat.

Well Obama and a democrat DID get into office and Obama has continued what Bush got started.He has lied about everything he said he was going to do once he got into office.There was already an awakening going on around the country before Obama got into office that our government is corrupt but with Obama getting elected,people are really beginning to wake up and see it that there is no difference between the two parties.that they are both corrupt.I call the republicans the republicrats and the democrats the demopublicans since they are the same party and work for the same group which isnt us.

Thats why you see all these posters everywhere on mesage boards with avatars of Obama with the makeup of the Joker on from the movie The Dark Knight.They are realising that he is no different than Bush.Thats why there are all these anti Obama poster signs everywhere in Chicago of that pic of The Jokers makeup on him calling him a fascist.

They are starting to see it and wake up that Obama is not for us just like Bush wasnt.All of his speechs before he got elected were-We Are Change.that was his slogan. Change? He pals around with Bush giving him a hug and Hillary Clinton as well.I call her HELLARY.Before Bush became president,The Clintons ran the most corrupt administration in history. He talks about change and he goes and makes Hellary his secretary of state? He also keeps Bush's secretary of defense Robert Gates on in that post? He continues Bush's policys? yeah thats real change alright.

Yeah he knows.Presidents when they get elected,they know beforehand,that they are not in power and dont run the country the way they are supposed to be able to according to the constitution.They know beforehand coming in, that if they dont do what they are told that they will end up like Kennedy. Have you seen The Obama Deception? Its a really great video that explains all that.I got it in my sig under MUST SEE VIDEO.I have it there because its a video everybody should see.I never get comments about it from my sig so I will post the video for you here.I hope you can take two hours out of your time from your day to watch this real soon.

You Tube
You Tube

Here is one of Obamas masters that is pulling this willing puppets strings for him that he takes orders from.
Kissinger calls on Obama to create a new world order

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by 9/11 inside job; 06-04-2010 at 04:49 PM.

Last edited:

You jumping back on the birther band-wagon Pole Rider?

just a matter of time before he got back to his obama obsession.the rascist.

Forum List

Back