The CIA must make Obama resign before nation collapses.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
OK, all this political gamesmanship has gone far enough. The hopey changey era has run far beyond it's safe course. The partisanship games have seen themselves through.

We are at the dawn of a point in our nations history, and world history, where someone in the CIA seriously needs to sit Obama down and encourage him to resign. Not the appointed CIA head, a political type. Not a Dem or a Rep. I mean one of those many CIA types who "don't exist". That know what we see on Fox, MSNBC, CNN, etc, is all propoganda and the truth is too ugly for us to all know.

Obama's insistence of American weakness and appeasment is putting this nation's security in true jeopardy. We are no longer feared. We weren't respected a long time ago. Now, we are neither feared NOR respected. And that is scary. Turkey, Brazil, Iran, North Korea have all made bold moves to provoke the USA and it's interests with no fear of Obama retaliation. Hamas and American sympathizers are using these boats (stop calling them "flotillas" its a God-damn boat) to provoke Israel. Why? They know the USA will not stand by Israel any longer. They are going to provoke all-out war in the Middle East. The fragile stability we have began to implement in Iraq and Afghanistan over the last 8 years would crumble. Iran is already emboldened.

Next, Obama's refusal (like those before him) to seal the border. Only now with AZ is it getting serious. Dozens of illegals from nations like Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Libya, North Korea, S. Arabia, have been captured trying to cross. I'm sure 100% of them are peace loving immigrants also and mean us no harm.

Seriously. There are CIA folks who are operating in the shadows that know all the political, partisan BS is just that, BS, and they know the real truth about whether our nation faces actual danger, or just an event that makes a convenient talking point on the news.

It's time someone like that, not a politician, sits Obama down and says "Sir, with great respect, I humbly advise you to resign, as your actions and policies, intentional or not, are leading this nation to grave situations that we may not be able to guarantee resolutions for."

President Obama should resign before 2012. Before this nation is pulled into WW3. The enemies of the US and Israel tested the waters for 18 months with Obama. He reacted how they wished. NOW? Look. It's all happening at once. They know he is weak, and thus, the USA is weak.

I will give him credit in that he is taking on Al Qaida very well. Killed #3 man this week. Thats an outstanding job he is doing on that front. But it is petty compared to the disasterous job he is doing with foreign policy and diplomacy involving Iran, Hamas, North Korea and the terror threat of the Mexican border.

Good lord... want any cheese with your whine? You guys are just sour grapes little biyotches who don't have an iota of a clue what you are talking about. I was going to pick apart your little neocon rant but there are SO many untruths in there that I just don't have the energy this close to 5. So, I'll just give you a gratuitous eye roll and a simple "whatever" and call it a day.

Last edited:
So bucs wants the CIA to overthrow the POTUS.

:cuckoo:

Hope he isn't going to call for the Kennedy treatment next.

I have to laugh.
Threads like this minimizes those of us with credible concerns.

And for ther record:

The Potus can do very little about policy without congress. So why dont we have the CIA get rid of all of them?

I have to laugh.
Threads like this minimizes those of us with credible concerns.

And for ther record:

The Potus can do very little about policy without congress. So why dont we have the CIA get rid of all of them?

I wonder what the OP would have the CIA do if the President does not comply with their "request" he resign.

OK, all this political gamesmanship has gone far enough. The hopey changey era has run far beyond it's safe course. The partisanship games have seen themselves through.

We are at the dawn of a point in our nations history, and world history, where someone in the CIA seriously needs to sit Obama down and encourage him to resign. Not the appointed CIA head, a political type. Not a Dem or a Rep. I mean one of those many CIA types who "don't exist". That know what we see on Fox, MSNBC, CNN, etc, is all propoganda and the truth is too ugly for us to all know.

Obama's insistence of American weakness and appeasment is putting this nation's security in true jeopardy. We are no longer feared. We weren't respected a long time ago. Now, we are neither feared NOR respected. And that is scary. Turkey, Brazil, Iran, North Korea have all made bold moves to provoke the USA and it's interests with no fear of Obama retaliation. Hamas and American sympathizers are using these boats (stop calling them "flotillas" its a God-damn boat) to provoke Israel. Why? They know the USA will not stand by Israel any longer. They are going to provoke all-out war in the Middle East. The fragile stability we have began to implement in Iraq and Afghanistan over the last 8 years would crumble. Iran is already emboldened.

Next, Obama's refusal (like those before him) to seal the border. Only now with AZ is it getting serious. Dozens of illegals from nations like Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Libya, North Korea, S. Arabia, have been captured trying to cross. I'm sure 100% of them are peace loving immigrants also and mean us no harm.

Seriously. There are CIA folks who are operating in the shadows that know all the political, partisan BS is just that, BS, and they know the real truth about whether our nation faces actual danger, or just an event that makes a convenient talking point on the news.

It's time someone like that, not a politician, sits Obama down and says "Sir, with great respect, I humbly advise you to resign, as your actions and policies, intentional or not, are leading this nation to grave situations that we may not be able to guarantee resolutions for."

President Obama should resign before 2012. Before this nation is pulled into WW3. The enemies of the US and Israel tested the waters for 18 months with Obama. He reacted how they wished. NOW? Look. It's all happening at once. They know he is weak, and thus, the USA is weak.

I will give him credit in that he is taking on Al Qaida very well. Killed #3 man this week. Thats an outstanding job he is doing on that front. But it is petty compared to the disasterous job he is doing with foreign policy and diplomacy involving Iran, Hamas, North Korea and the terror threat of the Mexican border.

Resign? what are you on? the CIA when they want a political leader out,they dont make him resign,they kill him like they did Kennedy the last REAL president we had not a puppet for the military industrial complex.Forget resign,they would just kill him.They wont though because thats what the elite want is for our economy to collapse.He's doing everything they ask him to like the willing puppet he is so the CIA wont get rid of him.

I liked how Crude Frank thanked the loon for his post!

Alike minds and all that! :lol:

I understand the frustration, but I think we can all agree that Obama will never, ever resign. He doesn't care what other people want. He has his own agenda. Obama lives in a different world, where he is elevated above mere mortals, where things become real just because he says them, and where he is not beholden to anyone. He can act with impunity because he's, well, Obama!

His father was a narcissistic nutjob as well. The nut doesn't fall too far from the tree.

But the CIA can't make him resign. And he won't do it because he's asked. He'll either lose the next election or get himself impeached.

The CIA? Seriously? You're a loony. :cuckoo:

Is there a more subtle message in the OP? I mean we all know what the CIA is capable of when it wants a leader out of power. And it doesn't start with the letter R.

I understand the frustration, but I think we can all agree that Obama will never, ever resign. He doesn't care what other people want. He has his own agenda. Obama lives in a different world, where he is elevated above mere mortals, where things become real just because he says them, and where he is not beholden to anyone. He can act with impunity because he's, well, Obama!

His father was a narcissistic nutjob as well. The nut doesn't fall too far from the tree.

But the CIA can't make him resign. And he won't do it because he's asked. He'll either lose the next election or get himself impeached.

Yeah they cant make him resign but forget impeachment,presidents get off scott free from crimes all the time after all as everybody knows,theres one different law for politicians than there are for us.

The CIA is too busy with their opium crop in Afghaniland to waste time on Barry.

yeah their too busy with that to even bother with something like that nad like i said before,he's a willing puppet so their not going to waste time with him since he is doing what they want.

Last edited:
Good grief, what the hell are you on about now, Mags?

Just trying to figure out what makes this guy think the CIA has the power to force a president to resign. He seems to be another one of those loons that expected world peace as soon as Obama took office and when it didn't happen, he should be fired.

Forum List

Back