The CIA Got Played

GTonkin

Rookie
Jun 22, 2005
Hi everyone.

For the past couple of months now, I've been writing an analysis of the WMD 'intelligence failure', based on the Senate and Commission reports that came out last year and the infamous forged Niger documents. I'm certain that in the months leading up to the Iraq war, someone was given access to classified intelligence and used that access to fabricate WMD evidence that would fool the CIA. The CIA got played into signing off on the war.

Right now, I'm trying to get as many people as possible to read my work to see if it stands up to scrutiny. Please check it out at my blog here. I think I've made a good case, but I'd like to know how other people see it, particularly conservatives. As you might have guessed, I'm a pretty liberal guy so I'm hoping conservatives will be able to see flaws I don't see, or find alternate explanations for the evidence I haven't considered.

If this sounds interesting to you, please click the link.

Thanks a lot,

G.

I get the sense you are just seeking hits for your blog - I've removed the link; It violates the UBB code of ethics to join ONE forum with the intent of generating hits for another.

PM to jimnyc or Sir Evil if you would like to work something out.

- The Management

I've reopened this thread at the original posters request. I have asked him, and this applies to all users, to not make a habit of constantly linking to his own site.

Forum List

Back