The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

Why are you posting this? Are you for it? Against it? Just want to make people aware of it's existence?

AAAAh the touch of his noodlely appendage.

I cant wait for the next "talk like a pirate day".

Why are you posting this? Are you for it? Against it? Just want to make people aware of it's existence?

Is this another post that is going to make you wet your pants? Geez, Amanda. Get over yourself.

I have gotten in touch with my spiritual side and instead chosen to worship a different god.

I worship the flying Lo Mein monster.

What a bunch of bullshit!
Find the truth here, The Invisible Pink Unicorn Page

Even the invisible pink unicorn trembles before the all powerful might of bugs bunny.

If he can use Marvin the Martian's technology against him without ever seeing it before and make cannons and anvils spawn from nowhere he must have god like qualities. Ever seen him lose to someone that's not a gremlin? No you haven't and gremlins are imaginary. Therefore bugs bunny is a God.

And by logic either bugs bunny > invisible pink unicorn or there is no invisible pink unicorn. But there is bugs bunny, and he has entrusted his teachings to Warner Brothers because Disney is evil.

Proof that bugs bunny > FSM

images

Exhibit A

In this picture we can clearly see Daffy selling spaghetti. Now if spaghetti was more powerful than Daffy than we'd see pasta selling roast duck but that is not the case. So clearly Daffy > Spaghetti
As we all know

Bugs > Daffy

so by the transitive power of ass kicking, bugs > spaghetti

Now daffy is a duck, and ducks fly, therefore

bugs > flying things

And of course bugs has beaten monsters, specifically red hairy monsters
bugs.jpg

So Bugs> Monsters

So By Logic
Bugs > Flying things + Spaghetti + monsters

The flying spaghetti monster does in fact fly, it is made of spaghetti, and it's a monster (or so I heard).

So Bugs > The Flying Spaghetti Monster

In conclusion

KNEEL BEFORE YOUR GOD!!!

bunny.jpg

Last edited:
Proof that bugs bunny > FSM

images

Exhibit A

In this picture we can clearly see Daffy selling spaghetti. Now if spaghetti was more powerful than Daffy than we'd see pasta selling roast duck but that is not the case. So clearly Daffy > Spaghetti
As we all know

Bugs > Daffy

so by the transitive power of ass kicking, bugs > spaghetti

Now daffy is a duck, and ducks fly, therefore

bugs > flying things

And of course bugs has beaten monsters, specifically red hairy monsters
bugs.jpg

So Bugs> Monsters

So By Logic
Bugs > Flying things + Spaghetti + monsters

The flying spaghetti monster does in fact fly, it is made of spaghetti, and it's a monster (or so I heard).

So Bugs > The Flying Spaghetti Monster

In conclusion

KNEEL BEFORE YOUR GOD!!!

bunny.jpg

What a maroon.

Is this another post that is going to make you wet your pants? Geez, Amanda. Get over yourself.

So is that "don't have an answer" or what? I just asked a question, it seems like it's you that needs to get over yourself.

psst. Your insecurity concerning your own faith is showing.

Is it? Because I'd like to have an actual discussion I'm insecure? This isn't the flame zone, this was dropped into "Religion and Ethics". I would seriously liek to know if this was put here as yet another jab at Christianity or if anyone thinks there are any serious merits to this sort of thing that we could talk about. I'd say if anyone's insecurity is showing it's the OP for not answering my question and maybe yours for rushing in to accuse me of something that isn't true, because honestly if the answer to my question was that it wasn't meant for serious discussion I wouldn't even bother.

Is it? Because I'd like to have an actual discussion I'm insecure? This isn't the flame zone, this was dropped into "Religion and Ethics". I would seriously liek to know if this was put here as yet another jab at Christianity or if anyone thinks there are any serious merits to this sort of thing that we could talk about. I'd say if anyone's insecurity is showing it's the OP for not answering my question and maybe yours for rushing in to accuse me of something that isn't true, because honestly if the answer to my question was that it wasn't meant for serious discussion I wouldn't even bother.

So you think I posted the link to that site just to piss YOU off? Did you bother to visit the site or is this just another one of your halfassed kneejerk reactions? If you did bother to visit the site, you'd see that the FSM was created to make a very important point. I'll let you read it to figure it out.

Next time I'll remember to get your permission before posting something that might damage your tender sensibilities.

Forum List

Back