The Christian twist of love and hate.

You just called the Bible Evil, all in order to
get more posts in for your leader board on posts. =Pride over Scripture.
What exactly are they giving away for you top posters, free badge of honors?
Why does it matter that you post night and day wasting your time and destroying the image of your characters and faith?

Why does it matter that you post night and day wasting your time and destroying the image of your characters and faith?
No, he said that "what you intend for evil God has used for good."

Who is the liar?

Who is the liar?
You are right now, because my posts were all Bible sources hence calling it evil=calling scripture evil. No matter which posting name you use, it's the same game of hitting yourself.

tmp_31757-madn-1797097218.jpg

Not one refutation, not one Bible or historical source, only hate filled
ad hominems as proof a great lie can't stand on truth and knowledge, hence has to address the spokespeople not the subject or issue raised. Hence the great fallen lie makes them like wormwood.

No. I didn't call the Bible evil.

Who is the liar?
You are right now, because my posts were all Bible sources hence calling it evil=calling scripture evil. No matter which posting name you use, it's the same game of hitting yourself.

View attachment 106394

Not one refutation, not one Bible or historical source, only hate filled
ad hominems as proof a great lie can't stand on truth and knowledge, hence has to address the spokespeople not the subject or issue raised. Hence the great fallen lie makes them like wormwood.
What YOU intend for evil, God is using for good.

1)you keep deflecting
it's actually you and your evil that causes the opposite intent and helps me reach and teach in a tangible way. (you've been validating everything said).
2)your respect for the Bible shows in your lack of usage and your words when regarding it:
Proof source:
topic: "The account of genesis was recorded in the symbols of the first written language 4500 years ago"
DING QUOTE to someone:
"That went right over your head, didn't it. No, it proves the veracity of the Bible, you dumbfuck."
Post by: ding , Dec 3, 2016 in forum: Religion and Ethics

Seems you have trouble discussing topics without getting personal in ad hominem avoidance techniques with everyone.

Truth needs no folly, only your giant lie and fear of exposure has got your goat (ego issue).

Last edited:
1)you keep deflecting
it's actually you and your evil that causes the opposite intent and helps me reach and teach in a tangible way. (you've been validating everything said).
2)your respect for the Bible shows in your lack of usage and your words when regarding it:
Proof source:
topic: "The account of genesis was recorded in the symbols of the first written language 4500 years ago"
DING QUOTE to someone:
"That went right over your head, didn't it. No, it proves the veracity of the Bible, you dumbfuck."
Post by: ding , Dec 3, 2016 in forum: Religion and Ethics

Seems you have trouble discussing topics without getting personal in ad hominem avoidance techniques with everyone.

Truth needs no folly, only your giant lie and fear of exposure has got your goat (ego issue).
What YOU intend for evil, God is using for good.

On Topic example proof:
excuse the vulgarity it's a sample of how people behave when unable to refute or discuss problematic issues;
thus is left intact as written by them unless I note otherwise.

1/15/17 8:19 pm Ding quoted:
"I don't answer your questions because you are fucking insane and subversive. A real piece of shit. You don't have to answer the question, shit for brains. It was fucking rhetorical. We know your people's history. Go ahead and throw some more stones. But just make sure you hide behind your keyboard when you do."

In responding to an radical atheist against a Christian poster,
Hobelim said about his fellow Christian:
Dec 3, 2016 10:45 AM
Hobelim Quotes:
Don't waste your time. The guy spends his days and nights muttering to himself reeking of cheap wine and vomit. He denounces the gospels as roman fabrications and then quotes verses that support his delusions. Its downright nutty.

Another Christian fanatic chimed against this same Christian using this missinformation false testimony, but worse exposing their hatred for Jews in the process and gang like attack mentality:
Dec 3, 2016 at 5:06 PM
yiostheoy quoted:
Thanks hobelim . So guess this guy is a Jewish-boy wacko nutcake then.

8/27/16 2:46 AM
Blackrook quoted:
I don't know what to think about Matthew. Every time I think he's as retarded as they come, he proves himself even retarded-er.

*(I had to censor this*)
8/21/16 1:00AM
TheGreatGatsby said:
It's not a verifiable fact. Wars are much much much more dangerous places than the streets of America; and you're either an ignorant baffoon, or you're pedling libtard talking points in the hopes that I'm a f*cking idiot. To either case, I say f*ck you, bitch.

8/23/16 7:50 AM
SassyIrishLass quoted:
Guano ain't right in the head

8/14/16 8:23pm
SassyIrishLass quoted:
The Holocaust? LMAO

Forum List

Back