The Christian Agenda for America

Gravitation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I could post hundreds more.. Gravity is a theory.. Nice try though..

Melting ice cap, melting glaciers (disappearing rivers and lakes)

The ice caps are melting due to global warming.. Pics speak a thousand words..

I am here because of evolution.. Creation is a joke unless you can offer real proof to the contrary..

Now I am done educating you.. Not that you are even smart enough to learn something..

My OP is spot on in every word!! Deal with it!!

I suppose there is no doubt that you came from an ape. However, the rest of us are human. "Them's the facts, deal with it!!

No one, not even Christians look upon science as a bad thing. It is a good thing. However, I am not so quick to take everything they call fact as concrete. There are dead people who took medications because they believed science was safe. Them pills had a problem that science missed.

Creation is so far beyond the reach of science that science cannot even speculate on it. The only thing that science will ever discover is what God designed. Don't get me wrong, science tells me just how amazing God's creation is. I am glad science can see so far, but that far is close compared to how far God has created.

So, Tell us all what you know over and over, but your lack of knowledge speaks louder than these empty posts of yours.

With that said, The God that created all loves you. He knows what science cannot discover, that you need Him. He is available to meet your needs, but you cannot ever see that as long as you are fighting against Him.

You need to research what you are talking about, rather than just search for sites that say what you are saying. They all have holes in them.

Last edited:
The "break down" of the family by 3% of the population???????????

Gawd you guys are dumb.

Being called dumb by you is a compliment.

If only 3% of your body has cancer are you worried?

If only 3% of your house (namely the foundation) has been eaten/compromised/destroyed, etc are you worried?

3% of people in the United States is aprox. 9,255,720 people

3% of people in the world is aprox. 203,925,000 people

Now let's suppose, as you seem to think, that the breakdown of the family consists only of homosexual activity. (Which, of course, is completely false, the breakdown of the family is a symptom of sexual immorality in general, homosexual activity being a part of it). You seem to think that over 9 million people dont affect society at all. Does this sound intelligent to you, or does it sound, as you put it, dumb?

Every single person who has ever lived and will ever live effects society around it to some degree. To pretend otherwise is to lie to yourself. When people abrogate their responsibilities or purposely try to deprive future generations of their rights to both a mother and a father for selfish purposes, they are doing a disservice to all society. They cripple the potential their posterity may have had and significantly increase the chances they will have at being a cost and drain to society.

Now you may not give a damn about these people. You may not care one whit about a mere 3% of the population. You may be completely content with glazing over symptoms instead of addressing the actual problems, but quite frankly, I'm not.

Now if you think that's dumb. Go ahead. Like I said, from you that's a compliment. There are alot of things you think are dumb which are vital for the future of our world.

Wow, are you disturbed. You think that every gay person in the US is planning for the destruction of the country? Man are you nuts. Really psycho.:ahole-1:

Gravitation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I could post hundreds more.. Gravity is a theory.. Nice try though..

Newton's law of universal gravitation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Did you even read the article you posted? Are you unfamiliar with the difference between the law of universal gravitation and the theory of relativity? Seriously man, you ignore everything said and then come up with this bullcrap that contradicts your claims?

The ice caps are melting due to global warming.. Pics speak a thousand words..

I am here because of evolution.. Creation is a joke unless you can offer real proof to the contrary..

Now I am done educating you.. Not that you are even smart enough to learn something..

My OP is spot on in every word!! Deal with it!!

You havent supported a single thing in your original post. You havent bothered trying to respond to anything said with actual facts. You understand that taking a picture in the summer and the winter are going to give you two separate looking pictures of the global ice caps dont you? Ill even be nice and spell it out for you.

In summer, snow melts

In winter, snow freezes.

Oh, and the biggest problem with your pictures: THEY ARENT REAL. You cant post computer generated pictures and claim they are real. No sane person would accept your assertions. Did you even bother looking at the computer animation and what they showed? They had the ice packs growing and shrinking year to year. If the world was warming as you suggest, the ice packs wouldnt be growing and shrinking. They would only be shrinking.

Of course, this was just an computer animation. And I noticed you arent showing anything past 2003. Hmmm I wonder why.

Of course, you still have to ignore the fact that the global tempature has gone down and the very important fact that the climate has gone up and down for billions of years. You have to ignore the fact that since the 1980s they were saying that every coastal city would be underwater by now. In fact, it's always going to be in 10 years. and when 10 years pass it will still be in 10 years.

Of course, if you can ignore all that, and everything else we say. You have more faith than most religious people.

lol Sorry Avatar.. You are to stupid for me..

Evolution doesn't mean we evolved from Apes... But then you don't know much about the theory of evolution do you..

But if you are ok with being created from dirt.. Then that is your choice.. Actually you are evidence of creation.. All the shit you have for brains.. You prolly should have asked god not to create you from a manure pile..

Those pictures were taken at the same time of year... So there is no winter and summer.. It is the same time of year for each picture.. But of course they are fake.. Ok.. Whatever..

As for gravity??

Scientific revolution
Modern work on gravitational theory began with the work of Galileo Galilei in the late 16th and early 17th centuries. In his famous (though possibly apocryphal)[2] experiment dropping balls from the Tower of Pisa, and later with careful measurements of balls rolling down inclines, Galileo showed that gravitation accelerates all objects at the same rate. This was a major departure from Aristotle's belief that heavier objects are accelerated faster.[3] Galileo correctly postulated air resistance as the reason that lighter objects may fall more slowly in an atmosphere. Galileo's work set the stage for the formulation of Newton's theory of gravity.

Hmmm... I see the word theory there.. did you miss it or is this another glaring example of your ignorance??

Whatever.. You obviously can't see the facts.. You must be blind I guess..

I guess if it isn't written in the bible it doesn't exist.. To bad for the Polar bears and 98% of the other life forms on this planet that aren't mentioned in the bible that don't really exist right??

Last edited:
Instrumental_Temperature_Record.png

Hmmmm??? Looks like it is going up to me???

Seems to me you are just an ignorant crazy person that also thinks athiests faith heal..

I am still waiting on the explination on that one Avatar.. :eusa_whistle:

I can post more if you like.. Want a measurements taken from a satelite??

800px-Satellite_Temperatures.png

Oh look.. Another upward angle.. Interesting.. I guess that means the temperature is rising according to this one too.. Amazing isn't it??

Last edited:
Short_Instrumental_Temperature_Record.png

Ooops!! Another one with an upward angle.. How can that be??

Try living somewhere with mountains there dude.. Here in Seattle.. We have watched ice caves, that have been around for thousands of years melt away to nothing.. Mt. Rainier lost 98% of its' glacier last summer.. More than any other year by far.. It got to 112 degrees here in Seattle.. Blowing the old record by almost 8 degrees.. Mt. Adams is losing ice as is every mountian in the cascade range..

I am witnessing global warming with my own eyes..

You are an ignorant ass if you think that Global warming isn't true.. Greenland is losing its' glacier..

Got those graphs from the Hadley CRU, did we? :lol:

What I find more humorous is that when you look at this chart:

800px-Satellite_Temperatures.png

You can see a distinct change of direction from about 2005 forward. But yet the trend lines ignore it and keep going up.

Go back to raiding on your Warcrack server.

Last edited:
You put blind faith in proven bogus research and I am stupid. That's amusing.

You cant even read your own sources and I am stupid.

Whatever man. Keep lying to yourself. And Im not saying you're lying to yourself for not agreeing with me. You're just lying to yourself when you pretend intelligent people cant disagree about the conclusions you draw and about the credibility of your data.

Keep up with the "If they disagree with my flawed conclusions they must be stupid" argument. It's not going to convince alot of people that your position is correct.

Short_Instrumental_Temperature_Record.png

Ooops!! Another one with an upward angle.. How can that be??

Try living somewhere with mountains there dude.. Here in Seattle.. We have watched ice caves, that have been around for thousands of years melt away to nothing.. Mt. Rainier lost 98% of its' glacier last summer.. More than any other year by far.. It got to 112 degrees here in Seattle.. Blowing the old record by almost 8 degrees.. Mt. Adams is losing ice as is every mountian in the cascade range..

I am witnessing global warming with my own eyes..

You are an ignorant ass if you think that Global warming isn't true.. Greenland is losing its' glacier..

Can you tell me how this has anything to do with the "Christian agends for America"?

Can you tell me how this has anything to do with the "Christian agends for America"?

Ooooh I can! Me Me Me!

You see, Christians dont want to give up their jobs and lives because of this data so he has decided to post a graph and say we are stupid for disagreeing with him and his favored little agenda. After all, we are all mindless sheep for not agreeing with his point of view. So he wants to rub it in and tell us how much smarter he is when he hasnt bothered to actually support anything he has said or even researched what he has supporting himself.

It's just the one thing he thinks he can do to show he is superior.

Forum List

Back