The choice of stupidity

Perfect example of your status as an ignoramus. Shove your grudge up your ass.

honey, you'd have to matter for me to have a grudge.
have a friend help you with the math.

Hey, no problem. Stop posting to me. I'm more than happy to never get another response from you in my lifetime.

rep comment from our resident buddhist:
Fuck off del. Ban me any time you useless POS

tsk, tsk. you'll never reach nirvana at this rate.

:rofl:

Hey, no problem. Stop posting to me. I'm more than happy to never get another response from you in my lifetime.

I will if you ban me. Go for it.

I'll see your rep, and raise you one message asking for help getting permabanned.

I'll see your rep, and raise you one message asking for help getting permabanned.

Great. How about another barrage of neg rep while you're at it.

I will if you ban me. Go for it.

For the THIRD time... Why don't you just stop logging in if you don't want to be here?

It's a compulsive habit, that's why. I've cut back but haven't quit completely yet. You can all do your bit to help get rid of me.

I'm serious.

Honestly what was the point of making this a seperate thread. The original point of this thread could have been posted under Amanda's original post.

Btw... comparing the question of homosexuality to stupidity makes it seem as though homosexuals have a choice. Stupidity is cured by simply picking up a book and informing yourself. Homosexuality is not given proper respect by posing this question, even jokingly, in response.

Now if the point of you posting was to say that Amanda was stupid for asking her question initially that is just rediculous. Someone who doesn't have personal experience with a concept or doesn't understand it SHOULD ask those who do. It does not do any good towards a cause, like homosexual rights, to make fun of those who are seeking to understand the perspective of the gay. All that is going to do is drive a wedge between the two sides. If someone is asking to understand you embrace that and you teach them or you explain your persepctive.

And if this thread was merely to cause humor it has failed. The thread has turned into a flame board as time has gone on and those of you yelling at each other should take a breath, step back, and walk away before someone gets cruel and says something they might regret.

Honestly what was the point of making this a seperate thread. The original point of this thread could have been posted under Amanda's original post.

Btw... comparing the question of homosexuality to stupidity makes it seem as though homosexuals have a choice. Stupidity is cured by simply picking up a book and informing yourself. Homosexuality is not given proper respect by posing this question, even jokingly, in response.

Now if the point of you posting was to say that Amanda was stupid for asking her question initially that is just rediculous. Someone who doesn't have personal experience with a concept or doesn't understand it SHOULD ask those who do. It does not do any good towards a cause, like homosexual rights, to make fun of those who are seeking to understand the perspective of the gay. All that is going to do is drive a wedge between the two sides. If someone is asking to understand you embrace that and you teach them or you explain your persepctive.

And if this thread was merely to cause humor it has failed. The thread has turned into a flame board as time has gone on and those of you yelling at each other should take a breath, step back, and walk away before someone gets cruel and says something they might regret.
I don't know if real stupidity is curable. And no, I didn't post it to call Amanda stupid. I posted it because she wouldn't answer the questions posed to her in her thread. It wasn't about humor, either.

And now you've been cruel and hurt my feelings and I'm going off to cry.

New Topics

Forum List

Back