The Choice of Homosexuality - Epilogue

American Horse --
Thanks for that thoughtful response, based on experience,thinking about the issue and articulating a point of view.
__

There are other threads about homosexuality still going on. Going through the posts, one of the things that repeats is how reactionary many of the comments are.

This is undoubtedly going to annoy a whole bunch of people, and will give some an excuse to call me self-righteous or worse, but some of you guys need to get a grip and start feeling more secure about your manhood.

Most men, basically don't give the issue much thought unless they are asked. Those who respond to the issue usually think along the lines of, hey, I don't care. As long as you guys (homosexuals) do not do anything to mess up society or get out of hand, do what you want. It is a free country. They also generally feel quite strongly about those qualifiers, and say so. Reflexive, "thud" comments are not the norm.

Only gays watch Idol? Wow. That actually makes sense.

I watched one show. Honest. My neighbors cousin is that beat boxer frrom Bothell. He got second place cuz they made him sing a lame song. If I had known It would make me gay I would have never watched it. Is there a show you can watch that reverses the gay thing?

Probably just about any of the reality shows on VH1, but especially the one with Bret Michaels. :lol:

EEEGGGAAAADDDDS! That dudette. He is so gay. Christ my friend watches his gay show from the minute I pick her up and take her to work till way late in the evening when the restaurant closes. He has these hideous skanks fawning all over his wannabe somebody ass. Christ have ya seen the one with the way to big lips? I bet she alone has driven hundreds of red blooded guys to gayness.

Forum List

Back