The "choice" between Obama and Romney:

Hmmm, such a difficult choice. Rebuild America's roads, Bridges, railways, electrical grid, sewers, and educate children.

or

Give tax breaks to corporations and remove laws governing clean air, clean water and economic abuse.

Wow, that's a hard one.

Which one do you choose? And why?
Romney is my choice.

I am sick and tired of Obama punishing other people out of his paranoia that he might not be all he claims.

We never had roads and bridge before Obama! And we didn't even build them! Someone else did that!
I'll be glad when we get back to the days of being acknowledged for building our own businesses, working hard to make them employ people, and people began to be proud of America again.

Obama shamed us in Europe, he shamed us in South America, he shamed us in Africa, and every time he wished some Egyptian or Middle East head of state out, they were either murdered or put in jail for their service to their countries.

And he beat the crap out of George W. Bush for standing up to Saddam Hussein, killer of hundreds of thousands of Iraqis and an estimated 1.3 million Arabs.

He's blamed Bush for every one of the Democrat Congress' tax hikes, and he denied hiking taxes by passing Obama care, but the Supreme Court did not let him get away with that particular bulloney line. They called it a tax, and a tax it will be unless we put in a huge Republican Congress and Senate next go round to repair the system and replace it with a private sector approach that will save trillions in "not taxes".

I hope that ends Democrat excesses and spending; Democrats giving their families Tax money for their failed businesses (Solyndra/Pelosi scandal), and other things the leftist lockstep won't talk about due to their desire to destroy America's free enterprise and trade it in on a failed communist approach to redistribution of other people's money to spendthrifts who will just blow it and leave America with no job base, a hurting economy, and determined misbehavior on Wall Street.

This nation is done with freeloaders Democrats desire to make of people in order to obtain Oligarchy status in their favor.

Last edited:
What poor thinking! That we are limited to one or the other candidate from two corrupt parties is absurd.

Vote other!

The "choice" between Obama and Romney

Head or Gut?
I think Romney will be lengths ahead of Obama because he cares about America, plus he will pass the first budget in years to help keep the out-of-control spending down.

That's where I am too Becki. Romney may be more of a compromiser and more concilatory than many of us would like--that seems to be the only real criticism of him--but he has a very strong track record of accomplishing what he sets out to do. And much of what he wants to do is what all of us know needs to be done.

But most importantly I believe he is a patriot and traditional values guy to the core, he will not do anything that further weakens the American culture and foundation, and he will not intentionally do anything that harms or weakens America or Americans in any way.

And that is sufficient for me to not have to hold my nose to vote for him.

I did have to hold my nose to vote for John McCain.

And I don't believe our current President loves America and/or would not harm it for a minute.

Giant Douche or Turd Sandwich

giantdouchevsturdsandwich7om.jpg

Forum List

Back