The chipotle pepper...

Mr. H.

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2009
A warm place with no memory.
I looooove it! Smoky hot.

A friend ordered an assortment of dried peppers, individually packaged. He offered me the chipotles as he's not that fond of them. I removed the stems and ground them down to a powder. Put some in a bowl of chili and it was orgasmic!

And this is my favorite hot sauce...

k2-_ef7f8c9a-efc3-46da-8012-2719a9a413c6.v1.jpg

I could almost drink it straight. It has bee honey in it. Hot, smoky, and sweet. :thup:

So how is the daughter doing in college?
Very well, thank you for asking. She's quite the standout despite being just a sophomore. She's holding her own among some extremely talented dancers from around the world.

This photo of her was chosen as the cover art for an upcoming performance....

Limitless.PNG

Chipotles are just smoked Jalapenos, right?

Or am I confusing them with another pepper?
You are correct.

Which reminds me of a story... my friend grows a variety of peppers in his garden. I asked if he would plant some chipotle. He politely reminded me of what you just posited. I felt rather stupid. Almost as stupid as you. :slap:

You are correct.

Which reminds me of a story... my friend grows a variety of peppers in his garden. I asked if he would plant some chipotle. He politely reminded me of what you just posited. I felt rather stupid. Almost as stupid as you. :slap:

I grow peppers in my garden, too. But not Jalapenos - ghost peppers.

You are correct.

That's some fringe shit right there.

You are correct.

I like heat. What can I say?

They've got a great flavor, too - but you gotta really dilute them in a recipe to taste it.

You are correct.

They've got a great flavor, too - but you gotta really dilute them in a recipe to taste it.
Smoked ghost peppers. I can see it now. Our name in lights. Mr. Doctor smoked ghost peppers. Available at most retail outlets near you! And if you by now, we'll double your order!

You are correct.

Smoked ghost peppers. I can see it now. Our name in lights. Mr. Doctor smoked ghost peppers. Available at most retail outlets near you! And if you by now, we'll double your order!
Uh oh. LGBTQIAPK alert

Forum List

Back