The Chinese say Mann is wrong too

Brigadier+General+Jack+Ripper.jpg

You ever see a commie drink a glass of water, Mandrake?

Regardless, that doesn't change the fact that, if GHGs continue to rise, warming is inevitable. just because warminbg occorred for one reason in the past, doesn't perclude there being a different explanation this time. Considering that we emit more CO2 in days that all the volcanoes on earth do in a year, to ignore thaqt is ludicrous.

Right!...Right!

Never mind that data has been made up out of whole cloth...The sub-prime science is settled! :rolleyes:

Nevermind that you wouldn't know correct data, if you saw it! Made up out of whole cloth? Sounds like the deniers' standard arguments. OK, smart guy, what happens to the extra energy added GHGs trap in the atmosphere? PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

Right!...Right!

Never mind that data has been made up out of whole cloth...The sub-prime science is settled! :rolleyes:

Yeah, it's a super secret conspiracy of tens of thousands of climatologists worldwide.

They're motivated by their need to collect the paychecks that they'd have gotten no matter what their findings were, of course

Everybody knows that.

Why is Mars Poles melting just as fast?

Why haven't you cited where we can find this nugget of info. Here's a clue. Maybe they're melting for different reasons. just because something caused warming in the past or on other planets, doesn't make AGW any less likely. Given the principle of Conservation of Energy and the fact that CO2 is higher now than recent historical averages, how can we expect anything but warming, if nthe trend continues?

...public opinion on global warming seems to change like, well, the weather!!!

When we get record heat, people jump back on the bandwagon, forgetting about the record cold. When we get record cold and snow, people jump off the bandwagon forgetting about the record heat.

I am so damn confused I don't know what to believe! I do know I don't want cap and trade! I do know I don't trust the envirnomentalnazis, but I don't trust the corporatist that say everything is good, don't worry about the junk we toss in the river, air or dirt. Its all good!

EnviroNazis want to kill commerce for too many what ifs, but the Corporatist do not carry what they do to the environment as long as the bottom line is sound!

Why haven't you cited where we can find this nugget of info. Here's a clue. Maybe they're melting for different reasons. just because something caused warming in the past or on other planets, doesn't make AGW any less likely. Given the principle of Conservation of Energy and the fact that CO2 is higher now than recent historical averages, how can we expect anything but warming, if nthe trend continues?

NASA.com
search Mars Poles

...public opinion on global warming seems to change like, well, the weather!!!

When we get record heat, people jump back on the bandwagon, forgetting about the record cold. When we get record cold and snow, people jump off the bandwagon forgetting about the record heat.

I am so damn confused I don't know what to believe! I do know I don't want cap and trade! I do know I don't trust the envirnomentalnazis, but I don't trust the corporatist that say everything is good, don't worry about the junk we toss in the river, air or dirt. Its all good!

EnviroNazis want to kill commerce for too many what ifs, but the Corporatist do not carry what they do to the environment as long as the bottom line is sound!

Forget the temps. They're notoriously hard to measure and average over large areas. IT'S ALL ABOUT THE GASES. Given what we know about the properties of GHGs, if they keep going up, warming is inevitable. It's the simple application of the Laws of Chemistry and Physics in particular, the concept of Conservation of Energy. If more GHGs are trapping more radiation, it has to go somewhere. With only half likely to be re-emitted into space, the other half would then be available to warm the earth.

Ummm...Because the planet's ecology isn't static.

Oh Brother!
Forget the Temps?
I thought that's what's it's all about.

You thought wrong. Higher temps are just the end result. The discussion is about how much we're effecting the levels of gases and thereby the amount of energy trapped by GHGs. The added energy can go towards heat or by making storms more violent, for example.

Forum List

Back