The Chinese Have Caught ON

f you were looking for another reason to date an Asian male, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics just came up with one. In their latest report on earnings in the 2nd quarter of 2010, Asian men topped the charts again, making $901 in median weekly earnings. Asian women were second at $854, followed by white men at $838.
Asian Men Have The Highest Salary | Business | 8Asians.com

Hell they will be going back before too long

Back where? They're home now, right here. Chinese are buying our corporations and businesses and estates, by the thousands, and are paying cash for them. They now OWN our military, industrial, medical, and scientific technology. Not to mention our gas, and oil reserves. And our T-bills and our IOU's.
Say hello to the new America. We work for them now. They aren't going anywhere.

Hell they will be going back before too long

Back where? They're home now, right here. Chinese are buying our corporations and businesses and estates, by the thousands, and are paying cash for them. They now OWN our military, industrial, medical, and scientific technology. Not to mention our gas, and oil reserves. And our T-bills and our IOU's.
Say hello to the new America. We work for them now. They aren't going anywhere.

Everybody relax.

Everybody try not to get too hysterical.

Everybody step away from the Panic Button.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq4mQKyk3RY]American Dad ~ Steve sings "Everybody Dances Now" - YouTube[/ame]

Arriving in California pregnant, having anchor babies.

I just think this is so wonderful. Let us open our hearts minds and purses to this new wave of immigrant.

I knew it was gonna happen. :D

Chinese Women Pay to Give Birth at California Maternity Mansion, Secure Citizenship for Babies - ABC News

Except these Chinese women aren't here to suck off the benefits. They don't go on welfare. They are here to birth out the future American voters.

bullshit

they many not.... but the scores that don't have funds sure as hell do. Its a scam and they know how to use the system.

we had a bus boy who was thrilled his wife was having a baby. I asked him how he was going to afford having a baby.

the answer: its very good having a baby. Its all free at general hospital and the government gives us money now to buy food and pay rent.

:wtf:

trust me the chinese are just as bad as the mexicans..... they just cant run across a border to get here.

Least they are intelligent and not tit suckers

:lmao:

you get one with a citizenship(the baby)... you have the parents...and then both sets of grandparents are here... All of them are enrolled in everything they can get for free....

Arriving in California pregnant, having anchor babies.

I just think this is so wonderful. Let us open our hearts minds and purses to this new wave of immigrant.

I knew it was gonna happen. :D

Chinese Women Pay to Give Birth at California Maternity Mansion, Secure Citizenship for Babies - ABC News

Except these Chinese women aren't here to suck off the benefits. They don't go on welfare. They are here to birth out the future American voters.

bullshit

they many not.... but the scores that don't have funds sure as hell do. Its a scam and they know how to use the system.

we had a bus boy who was thrilled his wife was having a baby. I asked him how he was going to afford having a baby.

the answer: its very good having a baby. Its all free at general hospital and the government gives us money now to buy food and pay rent.

trust me the chinese are just as bad as the mexicans..... they just cant run across a border to get here.

I think wha he meant was, the people who can afford to come here on vacation to give birth, aren't looking for welfare.

bullshit

I think wha he meant was, the people who can afford to come here on vacation to give birth, aren't looking for welfare.

which is why i said... "they may not" as in the women highlighted.

the problem with aisan anchor babies is nothing new here though.

Forum List

Back