The Chinese are tall and athletic for asians

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
and they have numbers - and they cheat too probably

(like the East German "women") ......

and the Tapei little league team - who had giants playing agains typical 5 feet 12 years olds........ won about10 LL titles in a row until Kirlamd Wa (Cody Webster ) beat them

You mean Kirkland, Washington?

Yea - so what if Cody Webster dind make it past LL.

It took a Wash st LL team to beat theTawain cheaters - they Florida or Texas or Ariz or Calif teams coulnt.

This is just anecdotal but here goes:

When I was stationed in Japan in the 80's most Japanese were smaller than me. When I rode the trains I could see the tops of most people's heads. (I'm 6 feet even). From the late 90's forward that all changed to where most Japanese were the same size as me, and no, I haven't shrunk!

Most people I talk to attribute that to the Japanese just eating more protein. I've never been to China but I'll bet the same thing will happen there.

There was a column in if Life Mag in 1942 about how to spot thedifferent between a Chinnes and a Japanaese .

Facial features, body structure etc.

Must remember -we were in a fightfor our survival. The Axis was winning the war in Europe and in the Pacific.

Those were the times.

and they have numbers - and they cheat too probably

(like the East German "women") ......

and the Tapei little league team - who had giants playing agains typical 5 feet 12 years olds........ won about10 LL titles in a row until Kirlamd Wa (Cody Webster ) beat them

You're an idiot.

Forum List

Back