The Chicago Police Dept may scrap the police entrance exam to bolster minority hiring

Neotrotsky

Council to Supreme Soviet
Dec 12, 2009
People's Republic
The Chicago Police Dept may scrap the police entrance exam to bolster minority hiring

NBC:

The Chicago Police Department is seriously considering scrapping the police entrance exam, sources tell Fran Spielman.

Dropping the exam would bolster minority hiring and avert legal battles, according to one source, while others confirm that the exam could be scrapped to open the process to as many people as possible.

However, the lack of an exam would make Chicago the lone major city without one, and experts contend that the exam is integral to eliminating unqualified applicants.

The CPD has tried in recent years to boost minority hiring by offering the police exam online and turning to minority clergy to help in the recruitment effort.

the stupid get a chance as well..... think about a life without welfare and a positon of power Neotrotsky!

Chicago's Finest...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE7lwCPoeBo[/ame]

Daley is a dope!!!!! If it wasn't for his father he could not have gotten a job. Daddy bought him his law degree and licence!!!!Can't wait for the feds to get this crook. It will be a great day for Chicago when we see this guy do the orange prison jumpsuit walk shuffle!!!!In chicago you still need a college degree for a job as a policeman so I don't see how this will do anything but get more stupid people with a college degree a job as a cop. I would bet earning a degree from college is harder than passing the entrance test. I use to work for a printer that printed the practice books for this exam and it really wasn't that hard. Another reason to not go to Chicago!!!! I live in the suburbs and try not to go to Chicago if I don't have to. Costs to much, Ticket city or pay 4.50 and hour for a meter Thanks Little DICK Daley!!!!

shoot their pistols sideways and spray the criminal!!!Shooting properly and taking aim is to difficult!!!

Daly knows things.

Oh man does he know things.

When he tells Barry to jump, Barry says how high.

Even little Napolean Rahm defers to Boss Daly.

Dude is the King of Chicago...

I hope the feds make this little rat sing, and take a lot of other crooks down with him. There are to many skelletins in this guys closet!!! hopefully Fitzgerald will get something, he has been circiling little Dick for some time!!!

Daly knows things.

Oh man does he know things.

When he tells Barry to jump, Barry says how high.

Even little Napolean Rahm defers to Boss Daly.

Dude is the King of Chicago...

Cause of course the Mayor of Chicago outranks the President of the United States.

This is the stupidest thing I think I've ever seen on this board.

I hope the feds make this little rat sing, and take a lot of other crooks down with him. There are to many skelletins in this guys closet!!! hopefully Fitzgerald will get something, he has been circiling little Dick for some time!!![/QUOTE]

Leave Chris and Old Rocks out of this...

Forum List

Back