The Cheneys Are Hypocrites And Shameful Parents

Nato - I know nothing about a book that Lynn Chaney wrote - but I would like to see it. Perhaps it offers some insight into a mother's feelings. I know as a mother of four myself - that I can say anything my little heart desires about my darling little brats, but let some one else say anything, and I will open up full barrel. And if it were said in public, there would be hell to pay! The debates were no place to bring this up! And I highly doubt that the Cheney's are "shamed and disgusted" with their daughter. My kids have done plenty that I wasn't happy about, but a mother's love runs very deep - and forever! Kerry is a real piece of shit for bringing this up during a debate. Perhaps someone should have brought up how before he hooked up with Ketchupface - he was homeless, living with friends - now all of a sudden he is Mr. GotRocks and thinks his shit doesn't stink - well I can smell it from here!

Joan said:
Nato - I know nothing about a book that Lynn Chaney wrote - but I would like to see it. Perhaps it offers some insight into a mother's feelings. I know as a mother of four myself - that I can say anything my little heart desires about my darling little brats, but let some one else say anything, and I will open up full barrel. And if it were said in public, there would be hell to pay! The debates were no place to bring this up! And I highly doubt that the Cheney's are "shamed and disgusted" with their daughter. My kids have done plenty that I wasn't happy about, but a mother's love runs very deep - and forever! Kerry is a real piece of shit for bringing this up during a debate. Perhaps someone should have brought up how before he hooked up with Ketchupface - he was homeless, living with friends - now all of a sudden he is Mr. GotRocks and thinks his shit doesn't stink - well I can smell it from here!

I agree about protecting your kids... that's why I don't understand how they could let Keyes say these horrible things about their daughter and stay publicly silent, but then trash Kerry.... that's hypocritical, wrong is wrong. Keyes was wrong, Kerry was wrong. There was no difference.

now here is lynne cheney's "lesbian" novel

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0451112040/qid=1098267508/sr=8-3/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i3_xgl14/002-3665828-2189634?v=glance&s=books&n=507846[/ame]

"gal on gal" action... yea that sounds like somebody who's disgusted with lesbians... she's writing about it in a trashy dimestore book!

Okay - I'll give it a read! But I can only say that if one of my children were to tell me they were gay, it would be difficult to deal with to say the least, but I would NEVER be disgusted and never in a million years stop loving them! Most parents of gays are not happy about their chosen lifestyle, but learn to accept it rather than lose a beloved child! As for why they didn't come out and fight on the other idiot's writing - I cannot say, but perhaps it was because they have a little more class than to lower themselves to his level. Kerry on the other hand did it in an open forum - and I applaud Lynn for the courage it took for her to flame his stinkin butt right back!!

i can't imagine what it would be like to deal with a situation like that with one's daughter or son revealing their homosexuality... that's tough to say the least...

i guess i would just try to be open-minded, supportive and protective of them

Evil - Jim will always be my Precious - not matter what he does - and that goes for you too my little Bunny!

HAHAHAHAHA! wittle bunny and precious! the 2 that could do NO wrong! oh, but what Mommy don't know won't hurt her, ha? :mm:

Okay Piglet - your turn now - who showed little Precious and Bunny how to cook napkins in the toaster oven - then ratted them out and had Daddy buy her a sundae for being such a good little rat fink. It took a while - but you were found out weren't you???

:confused:
NATO AIR said:
Alright see this is the one thing that pisses me off... the Cheneys have openly, publically talked about their daughter being a lesbian, at social and politicial events, in national interviews for magazines, internet and TV. so how the fuck does kerry "OUT" her on national TV? damn near everybody knew about it already. he was making a simple political point that i for one actually agree with.

you have a lesbian daughter that you accept and love. how then can you support the gay bashing of a great number of republicans both in the white house and in the party as a whole?
the democrats are not the ones with a substantial anti-gay base....the republicans are. you see it on the board, there are some folks who are downright bigots. i respect their free speech and they're mostly good folks aside from that, but it scares the living daylights out of me at times.

so let me get this straight, the cheneys are outraged that kerry reminded the nation their daughter is gay... alright, but alan keyes and other republicans can trash her and other gays and they have no problem with it?
SHAMEFUL! WTF kind of parents are they? who are they to act shocked and hurt with kerry? they need to be mad as hell at some members of their own party.

BECAUSE BUSH IS PANDERING TO BIGOTS AND HE WANTS THEIR VOTES.... bush isn't stupid, he knows how to steal conservative democrat votes by swinging them to vote for him on that main issue: gay marriage and gays in general.

kerry obviously did this to knock off a point or two of bush's base, people who may not have realized or known much about the VP having a gay daughter and are angry at this realization. perhaps he also did it to showcase the hypocricy evident on this issue within the bush-cheney ticket.

I understand your concern as to Allan Keyes comments however,the issue with the Cheney's was more of chastising Lt.Kerry for his grandstanding another photo op-in other words a staged event for personal gain! :bang3:

Forum List

Back