The chat board seems to be lacking something

MtnBiker said:
Why should that anger you? You are likely to just go back and delete the posts anyway.

Not after I gave my word to your boss, now run along and play, I spotted some racist posts earlier, maybe you could go wipe that shit up?:dunno:

Yeah i think this chat board is missing something too as ive stated before. More beautiful women (Again no offense to the beautiful ladies already here)

Yeah i think this chat board is missing something too as ive stated before. More beautiful women (Again no offense to the beautiful ladies already here)

There can never be too much of that. Problem is how do we know what they really look like? :gross2:

MtnBiker said:
Amazing you had to make such a deal in the first place.

Not quite so amazing if you knew the facts of the matter;) Stick to what you do best, mindreading doesn't suit you.

I don't think i will ever feel more alive than I do today.

thread, I may never start a new topic again;) Who am I trying to kid?

I may keep this thread going until it becomes the longest thread in USMB history, or until such times......:sleep:

in a little foreplay before we get down to the thrust and grind of social intercourse?:)

I moved a lot of my dumbells and other equipment out of the cluttered garage and into the backyard, I have been taking advantage of the heatwave upon us to work on my tan and get back into shape at the same time.The only trouble is, beer and barbeques are battling with the exercise, who will win? ME, no matter what;)

I heard you guys are having a heat wave out there in Britlandia... All the way up into the 90s and stuff. I hope you weren't one of the poor blokes that got banned from taking off his shirt in pubic.

Forum List

Back