The Charges Against Judge Kavanaugh Should Be Ignored

No Public Hearings for this Libtard Hag.

She has been deleting her Radical Leftard Postings on Social Media for over a week.

Lucky for all of us, there is a Way Back Machine to nail this pig to the stake.

Wayback Machine

I totally disagree with this! The accuser should be brought forward and thoroughly investigated. With that done, we will discover the is a DemocRAT hack with no proof of her allegations – nothing but another political lie to overturn the president’s nomination.

More of the piece @ The Charges Against Judge Kavanaugh Should Be Ignored
I don't believe he should say another word about it. There is no win for him to defend himself. he can't. let her prove her story. I'm good with that. If she can give any evidence, then perhaps he would need to address that afterward, but I'd shut up and leave it alone. Again, no way he can defend himself. just can't, no one can. Ask Roy Moore. Ask Clarence Thomas. just symbols of the hate that is the left. Nominee Borq as well. When a party has no morals, this is what we're left with.

Fairytale stories from the Senate.

I totally disagree with this! The accuser should be brought forward and thoroughly investigated. With that done, we will discover the is a DemocRAT hack with no proof of her allegations – nothing but another political lie to overturn the president’s nomination.

I don't believe he should say another word about it. There is no win for him to defend himself. he can't. let her prove her story. I'm good with that. If she can give any evidence, then perhaps he would need to address that afterward, but I'd shut up and leave it alone. Again, no way he can defend himself. just can't, no one can. Ask Roy Moore. Ask Clarence Thomas. just symbols of the hate that is the left. Nominee Borq as well. When a party has no morals, this is what we're left with.

I wonder what else will come out, he didn't get married till the age of 39. Many years in between, I mean that is old to of not been married in those days.

The senate is not the same on that Thomas had.
The new GOP are known for embracing rapists and moral depravity; so they might push this rapist’s nomination anyways.

The new GOP are known for embracing rapists and moral depravity; so they might push this rapist’s nomination anyways.
Even the alleged victim doesn't accuse him rape. .... :cool:

What was he trying to do to her? Yes she accuses him of trying to rape her and even feared for her life.

That’s weird...I thought you Democrats do most of the raping?
Aren’t you always recruiting more rapists from Mexico?
California: The Color of Crime

Considering they aren't even charges, but accusations, the article is wrong from the get go.

I wonder what else will come out, he didn't get married till the age of 39. Many years in between, I mean that is old to of not been married in those days.
Is she married? I haven't heard.

What about the slut from Roy Moore's campaign? she married? seems these women are always single. hmmmmmmmmm Pattern?

Forum List

Back