The censorship is everywhere

So after the conspiratorial banning of Alex Jones, I went to see one of my favorite leftist (not the common retarded kind) youtuber. His video was censored within 8 minutes of posting. The reasoning for the banning was full of verifiable lies. The actual reason for the censoring was that the title contained the unspeakable words "Jared Taylor", the name of the brilliant scientist who authored "Bell curve". The book detailing the differences between IQ of the races. The video is an interview with him:

Great work! This is how communication should be done. Everyone should hear it.

That crap sounds like a verifiable lie to me.

Then verify the part you think is a lie.

Your thread premise is idiocy, a fallacy, and a lie.

lol

There is no ‘conspiracy’ to ‘ban’ Alex Jones – the notion is just another rightwing lie.

Four media companies banning him on the same day for different reasons.

Try again.
Alex jones testified at his custody trial that he doesn’t believe the garbage he spews and that he’s a “reformable artist”.

The disgusting psycho conspiracy loon has the right to speak. Has anyone put him in jail or held him liable for his lunacy? No. But he isn’t entitled to private forums to spew his insanity.

There are repercussions to making up insane stuff.

So after the conspiratorial banning of Alex Jones, I went to see one of my favorite leftist (not the common retarded kind) youtuber. His video was censored within 8 minutes of posting. The reasoning for the banning was full of verifiable lies. The actual reason for the censoring was that the title contained the unspeakable words "Jared Taylor", the name of the brilliant scientist who authored "Bell curve". The book detailing the differences between IQ of the races. The video is an interview with him:

Let me guess, you didn't even read it?

Such a brilliant retort!

lol

There is no ‘conspiracy’ to ‘ban’ Alex Jones – the notion is just another rightwing lie.

Try again.
Alex jones testified at his custody trial that he doesn’t believe the garbage he spews and that he’s a “reformable artist”.

The disgusting psycho conspiracy loon has the right to speak. Has anyone put him in jail or held him liable for his lunacy? No. But he isn’t entitled to private forums to spew his insanity.

There are repercussions to making up insane stuff.

I didn't know this somehow revokes his right to the first amendment, and makes it ok for four monopoly companies to conspire against him.

And his title is misspelled. I think he meant...

iu

iu

It's only you who is butthurt.

American constitution has as its very first amendment the one regarding free speech. Do you think Americans are going to stand by you?

This is what happens when the leftists are crazy enough not to lie about their intentions. Abolishing free speech is now in the agenda.

Best of luck in the election!

iu

American constitution has as its very first amendment the one regarding free speech. Do you think Americans are going to stand by you?

This is what happens when the leftists are crazy enough not to lie about their intentions. Abolishing free speech is now in the agenda.

:laugh2:

You should actually read that First Amendment some time. It says, and I quote, "Congress shall make no law..."

Let's pause right there where you tell the class what law Congress passed that is in play here.

iu

You should actually read that First Amendment some time. It says, and I quote, "Congress shall make no law..."

Let's pause right there where you tell the class what law Congress passed that is in play here.

Maybe you should read it once and try understanding the spirit of the country. The values it was founded on.

It certainly wasn't founded on some far left idiots dictating the terms of speech.

iu

Maybe you should read it once and try understanding the spirit of the country. The values it was founded on.

It certainly wasn't founded on some far left idiots dictating the terms of speech.

Sooooooooooooo there isn't one.

As for those pesky TOS clauses, hey they always give you the choice of "I do not accept".

iu

Sooooooooooooo there isn't one.

As for those pesky TOS clauses, hey they always give you the choice of "I do not accept".

Yes, and that will be what most of Americans will be saying come the elections.

lol

Try again.

It’s their right to kick his fat ass to the curb. Congress made no law so Alex Jones was leagally and rightfully dumped. It don’t worry about the lard ass. He is already begging you super crazy fucks for money just like after 9/11.

Alex Jones Urges Infowars Fans to Fight Back, and Send Money

WASHINGTON — Summoning the Alamo, Roman gladiators and the First Amendment, the right-wing conspiracy theorist Alex Jones is calling on his Infowars followers to rise up against anti-Trump “sociopaths” who he says are behind the removal of his Infowars programming from most major social media platforms.

“We knew this was coming,” Mr. Jones said on his broadcast on Monday. “They tried to break all the Republicans, persecute people. Trump broke through their bullying and lies. We stood beside him, and now they want to take out the press from under him, and they want to use me as the distorted poster child to do it. They think you’re weak.”

It tough conspiracy nut who fought off three assassination attempts by the CIA reduced to begging again. Cosmic justice right there. Mayhap he can get a sandy hook mom or two to chip in?

New Topics

Forum List

Back