The censorship is everywhere

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
So after the conspiratorial banning of Alex Jones, I went to see one of my favorite leftist (not the common retarded kind) youtuber. His video was censored within 8 minutes of posting. The reasoning for the banning was full of verifiable lies. The actual reason for the censoring was that the title contained the unspeakable words "Jared Taylor", the name of the brilliant scientist who authored "Bell curve". The book detailing the differences between IQ of the races. The video is an interview with him:

Great work! This is how communication should be done. Everyone should hear it.

lol

There is no ‘conspiracy’ to ‘ban’ Alex Jones – the notion is just another rightwing lie.

Four media companies banning him on the same day for different reasons.

Try again.

Take heart Citizen. Soon ze Operative vill take control uf all media und FORCE zem to play vat ve tell zem to play. Und zey vill LIKE it or ve send zem to zere own FEMA camps for ze final solution!

lol

There is no ‘conspiracy’ to ‘ban’ Alex Jones – the notion is just another rightwing lie.

Try again.

Take heart Citizen. Soon ze Operative vill take control uf all media und FORCE zem to play vat ve tell zem to play. Und zey vill LIKE it or ve send zem to zere own FEMA camps for ze final solution!

Your Alex Jones impersonation is completely off.

You need some new talent.

So after the conspiratorial banning of Alex Jones, I went to see one of my favorite leftist (not the common retarded kind) youtuber. His video was censored within 8 minutes of posting. The reasoning for the banning was full of verifiable lies. The actual reason for the censoring was that the title contained the unspeakable words "Jared Taylor", the name of the brilliant scientist who authored "Bell curve". The book detailing the differences between IQ of the races. The video is an interview with him:

That crap sounds like a verifiable lie to me.

lol

Try again.

THIS is the blob y'all are white-knighting for.

I gotta admit, I never did find the Three Stooges funny. There must be an audience for retardism but for the life o' me I can't see why.

Then verify the part you think is a lie.

lol

Try again.

Ya think so? In the USA?

:auiqs.jpg:

I got 8 old-timey adjustable frequency walkie-talkies. :abgg2q.jpg:

If I didn't, I could make 'em! :eek:

One may have to be sacrificed in the process.

lol

Try again.

I gotta admit, I never did find the Three Stooges funny. There must be an audience for retardism but for the life o' me I can't see why.

Of course you can't see why, you are one of those retards yourself.

Defending freedom of speech, always a good idea.

Maybe you should watch the video in the OP and then you could also come across as a liberal who doesn't sound retarded in time.

"Conspiratorial banning" is a good start. Next in line we have your assertion which runs counter to the site's stated reason and they have no reason to lie, and finally the author is not a "brilliant scientist" he's a fucking racist in a lab coat.

That enough verifiable lies for ya?

"Conspiratorial banning" is a good start. Next in line we have your assertion which runs counter to the site's stated reason and they have no reason to lie, and finally the author is not a "brilliant scientist" he's a fucking racist in a lab coat.

You're definitely a creep.

There's bigger creeps than you, though. You're small-time.

Anything that does not tow the left wing looney line. You and the rest of the Demrat KGB can take flying leap.

I've always thought of Jones as controlled opposition. I couldn't care less about him. Though, I do have a personal friend who moderates on that forum he has.

I'm more concerned with real libertarian activists like Daniel McAdams getting the axe so arbitrarily. That's hitting a little too close to home. We'll get passed it, but still.

lol

Try again.

Nope. I don't believe in Appeal to Emotion. And I'm just not impressed by people acting like retards.

Maybe you should watch the video in the OP

Not interested. If I salivated every time some wag posted a video I'd be up to about the year 2004 by now.

Try again.

Nope. I don't believe in Appeal to Emotion. And I'm just not impressed by people acting like retards.

Maybe you should watch the video in the OP

Not interested. If I salivated every time some wag posted a video I'd be up to about the year 2004 by now.

So why do you post in a thread without knowing what it's about?

You're definitely a creep.

There's bigger creeps than you, though. You're small-time.

And you're just another dumbass tRumpkin that can't address my post so you insult me as instead.

Congratulations, you are utterly irrelevant.

Anything that does not tow the left wing looney line. You and the rest of the Demrat KGB can take flying leap.

Lol, sentence fragments do not an argument make my weak-minded friend.

Forum List

Back