The CDZ 2012 Presidential Debate #1 Discussion & Drinking Game Thread.

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Your Imagination
Grab a brew or 2 and check your shootin' irons at the door.

Let's start with the assumption that the people who will be solving the issues of American Life on Earth going forward from 2016 and beyond will be both Republicans and Democrats.

There are after all, reasonable people on both sides... Let's do what we can to stick to the issues that our children face and the answers being proposed.

:beer:
The game is for players to pick words that force a swig of an alcoholic beverage by each player at each and every utterance of the chosen word by either candidate.

** Tip from game experience: Don't choose a word like "jobs" for the show tonight unless you have nowhere to go 'till Monday.

AVG drinking word for tonight's party: History.
I have someplace to be tomorrow, but I can wear shades if I have to. :cool:

Let the Games begin!

(you CAN sip your brew between a candidates use of your word, ya know ;) )

Grab a brew or 2 and check your shootin' irons at the door.

Let's start with the assumption that the people who will be solving the issues of American Life on Earth going forward from 2016 and beyond will be both Republicans and Democrats.

There are after all, reasonable people on both sides... Let's do what we can to stick to the issues that our children face and the answers being proposed.

:beer:
The game is for players to pick words that force a swig of an alcoholic beverage by each player at each and every utterance of the chosen word by either candidate.

** Tip from game experience: Don't choose a word like "jobs" for the show tonight unless you have nowhere to go 'till Monday.

AVG drinking word for tonight's party: History.
I have someplace to be tomorrow, but I can wear shades if I have to. :cool:

Drink every time Barack or Mitt says "children". Yeah, yer gonna get drunk fast.

Obama is more polished.

Must be the
shinola.jpg

Forum List

Back