The causes of 9/11

dilloduck said:
Really it's giving women complete control of who is born and who is not depending how they feel about things at the moment.

Yeah, and I'm not keen on THAT at all. What about the father? He has NO say. All you hear is "it's the woman's body." Well, it's the man's income for the next 18 years minimum, or he is forced to suffer having his offspring murdered for her convenience.

GunnyL said:
Yeah, and I'm not keen on THAT at all. What about the father? He has NO say. All you hear is "it's the woman's body." Well, it's the man's income for the next 18 years minimum, or he is forced to suffer having his offspring murdered for her convenience.

A man cannot have a child without the permission of a woman. When a man has no say in his progeny is a bit disingenous to accuse some fathers of having a less than focused interest in its welfare.

GunnyL said:
Now didn't you just KNOW you would get a response that deflects from the issue of murdering an unborn human being to the "rights of the mother?":)

I was just wondering what the difference was, since they both seem to be the same thing. :huh:

Said1 said:
I was just wondering what the difference was, since they both seem to be the same thing. :huh:

I don't want to threadjack, but being pro-abortion means not messing with semantics when it comes to just what abortion is. Abortion is the deliberate termination of a pregancy on purpose. And I'm all for the right to do so.

Any woman should be able to have an abortion, for any reason she wants to, as long as she can pay for it herself, and no man has the right to even hold an opinion on the subject.

If men got pregnant there would be McBortions on every street corner.

That said, a man should also have the right to not be a father if he doesn't want to be one. If a woman decides to have a baby, and the man doesn't want it, then he should be absolved of all responsibilty for it. That means no child support, and his name stays off the birth certificate so the little darling can't find him later and bother him.

Why anyone has kids on purpose is beyond me.

nt250 said:
I don't want to threadjack, but being pro-abortion means not messing with semantics when it comes to just what abortion is. Abortion is the deliberate termination of a pregancy on purpose. And I'm all for the right to do so.

Any woman should be able to have an abortion, for any reason she wants to, as long as she can pay for it herself, and no man has the right to even hold an opinion on the subject.

That said, a man should also have the right to not be a father if he doesn't want to be one. If a woman decides to have a baby, and the man doesn't want it, then he should be absolved of all responsibilty for it. That means no child support, and his name stays off the birth certificate so the little darling can't find him later and bother him.

Whatever.

nt250 said:

How quaint.

Forum List

Back