The Catholic Church Made You 'Weird.' That's Not a Bad Thing.

The bible can throw you into places you dont want to be..

The devil can control your body .

I am not putting myself in that harm no more.

I went to every church I could find..no one could help or comprehend how I can call on mother Mary..

And the devil fighting me.

I went to hospitals across the country and they just laughed at me, like you do..

It's a war

Its..

Like I said I am fighting my asshole uncle who's a priest, I really hate them, Martin Luther and all.

I even talked to three Lutheran priest ladys .

Methodist guys..

I told them all off

I've known some "spiritual" people who saw demons, angels and stuff; I just considered them nuts.

Having said that; it's not that they're not REAL in some sense; just not something I'm into.

It's more then that I used to read three bibles at the same time, went to church every day, now I refuse.

Devil is real, I am no body .

I want to keep it that way
We are ALL nobody and frankly the Devil is weak as piss unless we let him be. As for the rest: there is a reason there are only a few exorcists in the Catholic Church and they are the most learned and strong in Faith of all of us. That is where I worry about our Prod Bros/Sis; working against the real deal on their own terms is not for everybody regardless of the foolhardy who think otherwise. It is enough for most of us that we deal with matters in our own backyard.

Greg

I am not unique, I am not special

I am just a loser..
lol. Nope you are in fact unique; deal with it.

Look mate it's simple; go to the back of mass, stay and attend communion, stuff talking to the Priest or anyone else, doze off during the homily(like I do) and be exhilarated with the words "AND THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH"...after that it's just living. There's no fly spray that makes you immune to the devil; Grace does that and you get that by being honest. Crikey mate if I judged myself I'd be stuffed. lol. That's not for us to decide on so just hope like ...er...heaven...that He's still carrying you through these times like He did all the others. And you know what; He IS.

Greg

I don't feel weird. Such little things like wanting a family and treating each other with pure thoughts and honesty can't be all that bad, while those who attack us can be defended against so that we smite the scum.

Just sayin'.

Greg
Historically we have been bad asses.

It’s actually quite funny how people of faith have been ostracized by secular society while secular society preaches tolerance and indiscriminateness out of the other side of their face.
catholic.jpg

Forum List

Back